a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ptolemy-Today at 2:28 PM
Hi There are a few things I want to touch on.
First IR. I haven't been able to do much work on it. Hell of a week at work. I had hoped to be done by now. But I have to set the release date for Saturday evening.
Writing code and dialogue is more involved than preparing renders.
I can prepare renders while I do something else, like do some work for my job, or play EU4 :p.
But writing code and dialogue requires my full attention, and I haven't been able to do that in the past few days.
So release will have to be Saturday. On the Dana front, I've prepared about 50 renders.
Also I've been getting disturbing reports regarding patreon's policies.
I don't want you to worry, I'll finish Dana regardless, even if I have to release it on forums.
I'm far to close to finishing to give up now.
But it puts into doubt what I'll do after Dana is finished.
I have a alpha-demo of the game I had planned ready.
But I don't know if I'll be able to do it now.
So for now, that's in stasis.
I don't want to invest more time or resources into something I might not be able to deliver.
I hope that in the next few weeks things will become clearer, and I'll know what to do.
More on that in a future post.
That's it for now. As always, I'm very grateful for your support Ptolemy

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Ptolemy-Today at 2:28 PM
Hi There are a few things I want to touch on.
First IR. I haven't been able to do much work on it. Hell of a week at work. I had hoped to be done by now. But I have to set the release date for Saturday evening.
Writing code and dialogue is more involved than preparing renders.
I can prepare renders while I do something else, like do some work for my job, or play EU4 :p.
But writing code and dialogue requires my full attention, and I haven't been able to do that in the past few days.
So release will have to be Saturday. On the Dana front, I've prepared about 50 renders.
Also I've been getting disturbing reports regarding patreon's policies.
I don't want you to worry, I'll finish Dana regardless, even if I have to release it on forums.
I'm far to close to finishing to give up now.
But it puts into doubt what I'll do after Dana is finished.
I have a alpha-demo of the game I had planned ready.
But I don't know if I'll be able to do it now.
So for now, that's in stasis.
I don't want to invest more time or resources into something I might not be able to deliver.
I hope that in the next few weeks things will become clearer, and I'll know what to do.
More on that in a future post.
That's it for now. As always, I'm very grateful for your support Ptolemy
Thx a million, man ! Looks like IR is getting an update ! Yey ! But the Incest Police is really giving me the willies. Pretty much all the games have the Incest tag, it's going to be a blood bath. Maybe Dev's have to get used to being "Girl next door ", not "Sis next room ", and maybe we'll see an explosion of Teachers replacing Moms. I couldn't care less about Incest, i'm actually bored as crazy with it in every single game, but i'm not happy that folks who do like it are getting the shaft.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
With what is going on with patreon we may get faster updates for DoDa and it is almost done anyway.

Reactions: Thornhill

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Ann is like a drug, first she mistreats you, she betrays you, she humiliates you in front of another, she hurts you, but for some reason you become addicted to her and you can't stop insisting.

But Dana is pure love you also become addicted but in good shape.

View attachment 40817
yeah, Ann does this but only because she is so broken inside and needs a man that loves her for the woman she can be.
Ann is just so ... vulnerable... she makes me feel like i want to be her daddy ...
Dana´s love is best when she gets her Ass licked by Andrea ...
which reminds me: do we get a scene with Andrea and Mila fucking each other?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
yeah, Ann does this but only because she is so broken inside and needs a man that loves her for the woman she can be.
Ann is just so ... vulnerable... she makes me feel like i want to be her daddy ...
Dana´s love is best when she gets her Ass licked by Andrea ...
which reminds me: do we get a scene with Andrea and Mila fucking each other?
Yeah we did got that on last Andrea update.
Nah we did Mila, and Andrea and Dana each other. Spoke too soon :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I dont remember Andrea and Mila fucking each other. Dana fingers Andrea when Mila rides MC cock or something. Unless i missed something.
There it is!:FeelsGoodMan:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I dont remember Andrea and Mila fucking each other. Dana fingers Andrea when Mila rides MC cock or something. Unless i missed something.
No you haven't i did, my memory lol. Thats whats happens when you don't look at. They were together whole day tho and does not show what happens there and later on they are all for 4 some :heartcoveredeyes:. So who knows if they were naughty or now, i guess its left to your imagination. ;)

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
No you haven't i did, my memory lol. Thats whats happens when you don't look at. They were together whole day tho and does not show what happens there and later on they are all for 4 some :heartcoveredeyes:. So who knows if they were naughty or now, i guess its left to your imagination. ;)
All day long baby! poor Chris.. or should i say, poor us?XD

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017

There it is!:FeelsGoodMan:

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes