StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
i am so tempted to stop playing and wait till it's finished, but i doubt i will have the willpower to accomplish, also that image kinda bring to my head this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hahax'Dx'D waaaaait..:OhMyGoodness:now it cant be unseen!:WutFace:
(also could never hate you pepsi..:kissingheart:)

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Just wanna throw some love out for the John and Maria getaway from ages ago, I had let the game be for a while, and went back to do the stuff I hadn't done yet a week or so back. One thing that I think Ptolemy does so well is make well rounded characters that feel like they could exist. John reminds me of this dude I used to know who swung with his GF at the time, solid dude, but came off as a bit creepy if you didn't know him. Always respected the hell out of boundaries though. I think in any other game John would be either a total creepy asshole, or some Chad Thundercock character. Here he's just an aging good-hearted doof with a wife who is into the same shit he is, and he is the one who kinda keeps her in line. He's also a fine wingman, and has your back. And he lets you fuck his hot wife, I mean that's something right? I do also like that there is a swap option available that isn't trying to be all about jealousy or ruining the relationship with Dana. It's just something you never ever see in other games.

Looking forward to doing the Jessica route finally, and seeing what new stuff was added to Andrea, I am liking her endgame a lot more than I thought I would, though I think part of it is her sister.

constantine

Jul 1, 2017
Jessica path was a bit odd but her charter was very deep, like the reason why she shaved her head or why she tried to be so distant.... i'm glad in the end you could make a real connection with her... Jessica was very well written from busting Dana ex at the start to being with you and wanting to have a thing with you and not just giving it up that easily, if it wasn't for the dominating thing she would be my path (went for Andrea)... but i sure do love me the dark skinned girls (maybe with an afro and big boobs):heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Yeah, I think Jessica is the best written character because your opinion of her changes for the better the more you get to know her. The dom thing doesn't bother me that much, the problem I have is I never feel like I (as Chris) can just relax and chill with her. I always feel like I'm being tested or played with. Trying to keep up with Jessica can be exhausting. I feel like I'm in bootcamp when I'm with Jess. But, if things keep getting better with Jess, I could see myself preferring her to Andrea. For now though, the adult toddler needs her Daddy (sending Andrea away sucks. I always feel bad when it happens).

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
So after playing the game I still don't know what to think about it. It had so many ups and downs.

Like I was really pissed (excuse my words) when Dana and Chris had their first time. So all the time you have this love and romantic approach and then it finally comes on her terms with serious talk and all...and...it's a semi-rape scene? Like what the hell? How is that a rewarding first time? And even worse, next day she says last night was fucking and this day comes the love part and it again circles around pain and this stuff? At this point I was close to leave it.

If it wasn't for Dana. She really is a jackpot woman, the real deal. Stunning beautiful, smart, great humor (both laughing at and making own jokes), independent and strong, but in a good way. Unlike Jessica.

Speaking of, yes, I know she may have good reasons and a deep character, but for me she was too 'special'. I'm not speaking about skin colour (I don't rly care about that), but a bald, violent and overly dominant woman was a bit too much. That wouldn't be a problem either if you could avoid her, but you have to get close to her or you can't progress with Dana. And that's what I completely dislike.

In general the characters may be well-written and all and I'm totally for variety, but in my personal opinion they are a bit over the top. Like it's the same with Maria and John. I've played a lot of games and seen a lot, but even I felt somewhat uncomfortable with that maniac nympho and her goofy Costa Cordalis. Remember when you spend the 1st weekend with them and at the very end you meet that Tyrone/Alex guy in the cinema bathroom? You can choose to say yes and she doesn't like it or you can say no and she gets hatefucked/almost raped in front of you and is totally shattered afterwards. Like what? So you can choose between bad and bad?

I never expected to say this one day, but I really wish this game would offer a serious monogamy path focused on just Dana and Chris. That explicitly does not have to exclude scenes like a threesome or so. But I would absolutely welcome such a feel good, romantic path with some kind of happy end (turns out Chris is adopted and not blood related :D) which leads to a no need to hide relationship or even further (like some of you guys are already dreaming about pregnancy after a few ingame weeks ;)).

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Can anybody pass your save that ends with the path of Chris + Dana and Andrea scene? I did my path with Maria and John but didn't mean too, and don't feel like starting from the start. Thanks.

Andrea Path > Ending so far 1-6-LT.save
or the Option for the Weekend Getaway 1-5-LT.save (choose with whom you want to go)

I would suggest you use the 1-5-LT, because all three paths are quite enjoyable. Although you get a clearer picture of all the characters wich is really interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: netkeliye

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
Dreaming of Dana 0.083 almost 8 GB... lel lets do a little math:
if 0.083 is 8 gb 1.000 would be: 96 GB :WutFace:

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
Playing the first time and I was sure there would be text when you can go straight from Maria anal to Andrea sucking you off. Too bad!

Great game though

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes