Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
I´m hoping for a nice Bukkake w/Dana, Andrea and, what was her name...Myrrha, on the Maria+John path when you decided to share her ... that would be so nice ... at the strip club everyone cuming together and spilling their thick loads of manmilk into the face and tits of Dana ... she would like to drown in the seed of 20 Men, i think she would like that ... Andrea and Mila cumswapping and licking the white sauce of off Danas´ Body... smearing it all over their bodys ... licking their fingers clean... lying on the floor, smiling
You need Jesus :p

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
You need Jesus :p
i think Jésus was the fourth guy who came and shot his load over Marias´ Taco(ofc she was there)
Oh, you should have seen him, yelling "Ai, madre de dios" when she licked his cock clean
and spit his seed into Milas mouth.
Good guy, always in a happy mood, works in a food bank on weekends
XDx'D

Last edited:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I always liked Andrea, until she turned into an Adult Toddler. Now, I have even developed a soft spot for John...JOHN!:confounded:
All's well in moderation, I hope it doesn't get to the point where people are getting annoyed by it. Had something like this happen with Dating my Daughter during the jacuzzi day, I just hated it so much that I put it aside for 2 months x'D.
As for John I'd say you don't have to love him, but he's a cool guy and a good friend if you let him and respects the boundaries with Dana, so at least give him that :D

And just to be clear on the Jessica route: Chris will be double-teamed by both Dana and Jessica at the same time. Massive black strap-on'ing intensifies.

Reactions: botc76

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
All's well in moderation, I hope it doesn't get to the point where people are getting annoyed by it. Had something like this happen with Dating my Daughter during the jacuzzi day, I just hated it so much that I put it aside for 2 months x'D.
As for John I'd say you don't have to love him, but he's a cool guy and a good friend if you let him and respects the boundaries with Dana, so at least give him that :D

And just to be clear on the Jessica route: Chris will be double-teamed by both Dana and Jessica at the same time. Massive black strap-on'ing intensifies.
no homo, but we need a third gurl with a strap-on so Chris gets an airtight bang.
x'D

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Ugh. I don't think I can ever like the Jessica path.
It's not that I don't think she's hot, she is, I can dig girls with a shaved head, but I hate being dominated, even if it's just a game.
But for completion I will play the new content.

BTW I fully acknowledge that I have a problem with being called "Kitten," but would find it a nice nickname for a girlfriend.
That's probably sexist on some level, but what can ya do?!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ugh. I don't think I can ever like the Jessica path.
It's not that I don't think she's hot, she is, I can dig girls with a shaved head, but I hate being dominated, even if it's just a game.
But for completion I will play the new content.

BTW I fully acknowledge that I have a problem with being called "Kitten," but would find it a nice nickname for a girlfriend.
That's probably sexist on some level, but what can ya do?!
I agree but will also play the new content but will stay with the adult baby path for my main game.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
How can i cheat the game?
I personally would not recommend it, because you may miss some events, but if you really want to, then use the console commands in the OP. To access the console Press Shift+O.

--If console commands are not enabled, then use unren to enable it. You can search for how to use unren.bat in the search box in the top right, or on the web. I included the file for download. You can use it on any Ren'py game.

Have Fun.:)

kabraly

Oct 4, 2017
Jessica was a bit of a wild ride for me. First I was a bit off put by her shiny haircut but then she proceeds to wipe the floor with Dana's ex and shows off those yoga skills and I quickly grew fond of her.

But then she asks that dreadful, butt-clenching question and I was like " Jessi baby, why are you doing this to me?? :WutFace:" and proceed to click yes anyway. :test:

And I'm glad I did. Momma got claws but she also know how to treat baby Chris well. And you get a clear picture of her behaviour. After the last update I really enjoyed how her relationship with Chris evolved and she became aces in my book.

Your mad writing skills made me like a domineering bald woman, a feat I thought impossible to this day. So props to you, @Ptolemy sir.

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
I´m hoping for a nice Bukkake w/Dana, Andrea and, what was her name...Myrrha, on the Maria+John path when you decided to share her ... that would be so nice ... at the strip club everyone cuming together and spilling their thick loads of manmilk into the face and tits of Dana ... she would like to drown in the seed of 20 Men, i think she would like that ... Andrea and Mila cumswapping and licking the white sauce of off Danas´ Body... smearing it all over their bodys ... licking their fingers clean... lying on the floor, smiling
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes