StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
GUYS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! THIS FORUM HAS TURNED INTO A GARBAGE! PLEASE USE DISCORD FOR CHAT..
terribly sorry our conversation about jessica and what she plans to do with that paddle got a little side tracked into our own personal tastes. thought i am sure a simple reminder to get back on topic would have sufficed.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
What you mean about the quote thing?
That was kinda what i was aiming at.;) Also imagine if that front thing WAS a dildo.. and it was aimed for Chris..:WutFace:
The quote where you added PREGNANT. I guess it can't be added as a normal post, so it is invisible.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
terribly sorry our conversation about jessica and what she plans to do with that paddle got a little side tracked into our own personal tastes. thought i am sure a simple reminder to get back on topic would have sufficed.
No-no around here its 0-100. there is no 50 here.

The quote where you added PREGNANT. I guess it can't be added as a normal post, so it is invisible.
Nah i just added it into HIS post instead. Thats why my "box" is empty. Here i show you.

The quote where you added PREGNANT. I guess it can't be added as a normal post, so it is invisible. See... like this! i have hijacked your post!:OhMyGoodness:
in other news... im skunking away asap..

and please keep topic guys.. ;)
Pepé.. you stink. I love it!:heartcoveredeyes:

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
BOT - I heard mention about pregnancy, is this just planned content or something that is currently available

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
You can get Dana knocked up in the Maria/John path. But thats the only one so far that i know off. Ptolemy is working on the others to have it as well.
is that in .8 or .83? please or please tell me I'll be able to knock Andrea up ( I know its kind of fucked up since she is being treated like your kid ) but come on Grandpa-daddy its just too good to pass up

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
is that in .8 or .83? please or please tell me I'll be able to knock Andrea up ( I know its kind of fucked up since she is being treated like your kid ) but come on Grandpa-daddy its just too good to pass up
I think Ptolemy said only Dana was able to get knocked up. Since this was Jessicas update one would think that the next one is andreas update and that Dana can get knocked up in that one.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
I think Ptolemy said only Dana was able to get knocked up. Since this was Jessicas update one would think that the next one is andreas update and that Dana can get knocked up in that one.
i hope thats only a for now thing. Ever since the mention of the "Baby Factory" i've been kinda wanting to actually see it :D.

and with that BED TIME

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
i hope thats only a for now thing. Ever since the mention of the "Baby Factory" i've been kinda wanting to actually see it :D.

and with that BED TIME
Babies man! BABIES! - Have a goodnight!:happyblush

skunked version done... now just to upload the ~2.5GB (2 times.. :p mac and pc versions)
also made .080 to .083 patches for non-skunked version...
You are so fine.. can i bottle up your skunkness?:WutFace:
Also thank you!

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes