WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I just played the Jess getaway, it was surprisingly funny

Story Content of Patch 0.83 inside the spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
I just played the Jess getaway, it was surprisingly funny

Story Content of Patch 0.83 inside the spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Everyone seems to not like Jessica, but I like how she adds spice to the story. Star and the rest of the Homophobes, are threatened by her. ( luvya star :kissingheart: ) @Ptolemy 's writing is so good that he makes you fall in love with the character you like the least. I have never been a big Jessica fan, I always liked Andrea, until she turned into an Adult Toddler. Now, I have even developed a soft spot for John...JOHN!:confounded:

Pto gives dimension to the characters in the story. I like how he puts in several different options. As long as you go in with an open mind, it should be a very fun ride.
I cannot wait for the next update with all three paths converging.*fingers crossed*XD

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
That is untill she takes out the strap-on right? and gently taps it with a whisper going "oooh kitteeeeeen":OhMyGoodness::WutFace:
Big surprise:rolleyes:, your afraid of Jessica butt fucking Chris...I haven't ever seen post that before:rolleyes::tf::test:

You have been saying that for 4 or five updates now. Still hasn't happened. But keep saying it, and it might eventually happen. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.;)
Ding Dong...XD( no really... stop saying it...your going to Jinx it.)::|:

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
did my thingy...
Dreaming of Dana v0.83 Skunked (2.5GB (patch 150MB)*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

PC: - -
MAC: - -
.080 to .083 PC: - - - -
.080 to .083 MAC: - - - -

Last edited:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Everyone seems to not like Jessica, but I like how she adds spice to the story. Star and the rest of the Homophobes, are threatened by her. ( luvya star :kissingheart: ) @Ptolemy 's writing is so good that he makes you fall in love with the character you like the least. I have never been a big Jessica fan, I always liked Andrea, until she turned into an Adult Toddler. Now, I have even developed a soft spot for John...JOHN!:confounded:

Pto gives dimension to the characters in the story. I like how he puts in several different options. As long as you go in with an open mind, it should be a very fun ride.
I cannot wait for the next update with all three paths converging.*fingers crossed*XD
Hey no attacking other members of this forum! Words hurt planet, just cause you add (luvya) at the end dont make that go away (Luvya planet:kissingheart:).:test::tf:

If people want to play John/Maria & share or not share Dana, or if they want to get femdom'd thats up to them.
I on the other hand wont play it, no matter how well writen that part of the game is. Just like i wont play NTR/rape games even if it was the best written story out there in the woooooooorld (top gear,clarkson style).
So yup closed mind it is, kittens.:FuckYea:

Big surprise:rolleyes:, your afraid of Jessica butt fucking Chris...I haven't ever seen post that before:rolleyes::tf::test:

You have been saying that for 4 or five updates now. Still hasn't happened. But keep saying it, and it might eventually happen. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.;)
Ding Dong...XD( no really... stop saying it...your going to Jinx it.)::|:
Jessica might butt fuck chris.:WutFace:

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
A hot black lesbian using a black strap-on to pop a straight white dude's black cherry???
Oh the irony!
Sign me up for the spitroast! I'm watching this when it happens. Excuse me while I get popcorn.
Oh these are some good ideas, @Ptolemy :test:
Everyone is always worried about DP with Dana, but nobody ever thinks about the DP with Dana (wearing a strap-on), with Jessica (anal) and Chris (vag).

I'm just saying that there is potential for some CRAZY stuff to go down with Jessica.:eek:penedeyewink:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017

Let's just say, Jess was a bit annoying, her bald head and her behaviour or likes not mine, but after playing the update, i got a pretty good understanding, why she does what she does, or behave. Like i wrote in the spoiler, i like how she pushes chris to Dana!
Andrea on the other Hand seem to be a woman who knows what she wants, and how she gets it, but now she is like you said, a grown up toddler...that's annoying too.
Maria and John are the worst of my favours, they might be a nice couple and be fine all along, but jeez i really never get into them, no way. I respect their likes, but i don't want to hang out with them...

Pto's writing is Outstanding, i loved it right from the beginning. all these little scenes so well written, what me hooked the most, was the little walk Chris and Dana took one evening, going to their old school, joking with the Teacher and all the other things like the Opera in DC cosplay...awesome!

ryujin54

Oct 21, 2017
did my thingy...

Thank you very much pepe le pew

Last edited by a moderator:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Now thats good morning to wake up to, or day what ever. :cool:

did my thingy...

Thanks for the patches, you are the best. :cool:

Also thanks to the Planet and Girl for providing. :cool:

Last edited:

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
I´m hoping for a nice Bukkake w/Dana, Andrea and, what was her name...Myrrha, on the Maria+John path when you decided to share her ... that would be so nice ... at the strip club everyone cuming together and spilling their thick loads of manmilk into the face and tits of Dana ... she would like to drown in the seed of 20 Men, i think she would like that ... Andrea and Mila cumswapping and licking the white sauce of off Danas´ Body... smearing it all over their bodys ... licking their fingers clean... lying on the floor, smiling

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes