Bsheep922

May 8, 2017
Hi, any one pls share the save before the first Jessica getaway? I some how messed up my saves, and i dont want to play the whole game again.

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
Now that i see Jessica also has her gentle side, and because of everything she had to go through with her father i feel sorry for her. Now i look at her as someone who needs to be protected as well as Andrea. I understand why Pto have so much sympathy for Jess. FFS i do not know which path to choose, about a week ago i was sure it has to be Andrea, now i'm not so sure. Damn Pto why you doing this to me i'm torn between Andrea and Jess. Can we have both of them moving in, also imagine having orgy every fucking day :eazyHype: with three of them, pregnancy is also mandatory :cool::)
Only my bro Pto can come up with such a dope story!

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Now that i see Jessica also has her gentle side, and because of everything she had to go through with her father i feel sorry for her. Now i look at her as someone who needs to be protected as well as Andrea. I understand why Pto have so much sympathy for Jess. FFS i do not know which path to choose, about a week ago i was sure it has to be Andrea, now i'm not so sure. Damn Pto why you doing this to me i'm torn between Andrea and Jess. Can we have both of them moving in, also imagine having orgy every fucking day :eazyHype: with three of them, pregnancy is also mandatory :cool::)
Only my bro Pto can come up with such a dope story!
Andrea and Jessica would not mix well under the same roof me think. Also.. Pregnant Dana, enough said.:FuckYea:

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
Andrea and Jessica would not mix well under the same roof me think. Also.. Pregnant Dana, enough said.:FuckYea:
On the contrary brother, Andrea is like a little child she is obedient and naive :) Jess tho she has gone through a lot and acts roughly outdoors that scares people, but she is not really like that. I think Jess would be protective of Andrea just as she is of Dana. But in bed tho that would be some good shit to see three of them :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: netkeliye

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
On the contrary brother, Andrea is like a little child she is obedient and naive :) Jess tho she has gone through a lot and acts roughly outdoors that scares people, but she is not really like that. I think Jess would be protective of Andrea just as she is of Dana. But in bed tho that would be some good shit to see three of them :heartcoveredeyes:
Agree to disagree i guess? I just want Dana to have my babies.:FuckYea:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ptolemy-Today at 1:00 PM
Plans Patrons only Nov 13 at 10:58pm
Hi Time to let you know what to expect.
Well the patch went out yesterday.
Unfortunately there is a bug, thanks to Kimble for pointing it out.
There is a image that appears at the wrong time.
Not game breaking. So unless you guys demand it, I'm inclined to wait till the next patch to fix it.
Speaking of the next patch. It will be in 2 weeks, as always. It will be the continuation of the Andrea path.
Don't hold me to this, but I hope to close all the arcs with Andrea. And finally have 1 of the endings of the game done. I am not promising this, but that's what I'm aiming for.

Regarding IR. There is one last batch of renders that will be going out tonight.
If every turns out as I hope, expect the patch to be out near the end of the week. I'll make progress updates every few days, to let you know.

One last thing. The animation project.
All of the renders are done, I think. There's 92 of them.
The only thing that's left to do is find a good movie editor, to get the animations how I want them.
Haven't been able to do it so far. Contrary to advice, I've tried Movie Maker, and it stinks.
So, if you guys have any advice, I'm all for it.
There is no time set for this, but as soon as I find a good movie editor, I'll let you know.
And you can expect the mini-game 3 days later. That's it for now.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support Ptolemy

Reactions: Siddington

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Ptolemy-Today at 1:00 PM
Plans Patrons only Nov 13 at 10:58pm Hi Time to let you know what to expect. Well the patch went out yesterday. Unfortunately there is a bug, thanks to Kimble for pointing it out. There is a image that appears at the wrong time. Not game breaking. So unless you guys demand it, I'm inclined to wait till the next patch to fix it. Speaking of the next patch. It will be in 2 weeks, as always. It will be the continuation of the Andrea path. Don't hold me to this, but I hope to close all the arcs with Andrea. And finally have 1 of the endings of the game done. I am not promising this, but that's what I'm aiming for. Regarding IR. There is one last batch of renders that will be going out tonight. If every turns out as I hope, expect the patch to be out near the end of the week. I'll make progress updates every few days, to let you know. One last thing. The animation project. All of the renders are done, I think. There's 92 of them. The only thing that's left to do is find a good movie editor, to get the animations how I want them. Haven't been able to do it so far. Contrary to advice, I've tried Movie Maker, and it stinks. So, if you guys have any advice, I'm all for it. There is no time set for this, but as soon as I find a good movie editor, I'll let you know. And you can expect the mini-game 3 days later. That's it for now. As always, I'm very grateful for your support Ptolemy
:OhMyGoodness:Glasses!!:eazyHype::FuckYea:yeah baaaaby!:heartcoveredeyes: Ahh, finally an update for little me with the andrea path.:FeelsGoodMan::happyblush

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Guys pls... cant anyone of you upload a save file before Jessica and Dana getaway?
There is a save file on Page 221 from before the getaway.

Sry i actually use a tablet, pasting links etc. Into the posts is a pain in the ass, so please help yourself onto it. ;)

Reactions: Bsheep922

dunhill

May 3, 2017
Jessica was a bit of a wild ride for me. First I was a bit off put by her shiny haircut but then she proceeds to wipe the floor with Dana's ex and shows off those yoga skills and I quickly grew fond of her.

But then she asks that dreadful, butt-clenching question and I was like " Jessi baby, why are you doing this to me?? :WutFace:" and proceed to click yes anyway. :test:

And I'm glad I did. Momma got claws but she also know how to treat baby Chris well. And you get a clear picture of her behaviour. After the last update I really enjoyed how her relationship with Chris evolved and she became aces in my book.

Your mad writing skills made me like a domineering bald woman, a feat I thought impossible to this day. So props to you, @Ptolemy sir.
Jessica path was a bit odd but her charter was very deep, like the reason why she shaved her head or why she tried to be so distant.... i'm glad in the end you could make a real connection with her... Jessica was very well written from busting Dana ex at the start to being with you and wanting to have a thing with you and not just giving it up that easily, if it wasn't for the dominating thing she would be my path (went for Andrea)... but i sure do love me the dark skinned girls (maybe with an afro and big boobs):heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
Don't hold me to this, but I hope to close all the arcs with Andrea. And finally have 1 of the endings of the game done. I am not promising this, but that's what I'm aiming for.

i am so tempted to stop playing and wait till it's finished, but i doubt i will have the willpower to accomplish, also that image kinda bring to my head this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes