Dude999999

Sep 20, 2017
x'D

Or we're nice and let him use Shift+O
Then enter the variable changes described somewhere in this thread
Every page people are asking how to cheat. If they are too lazy to read a couple of pages, then why should we bother to give them the wright information?

Besides, why do you want to cheat and don't play the game as ment to be? DL the CG. It's much easier.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

krustbr

Feb 13, 2018
I cant start new game from Compressed for MAC , hit starts run into exception dad didnt find images, did i miss something??

--- fixed with the fix

May 5, 2017
OK here is the deal i m a returning player of the dod i played it when it was just introduced to us i want know is there any Netorare like this guys explained @geistmas i know why this topic again why we keep on asking because there is no tag in the description bud kindly putting like no ntr tag would help from restless answering to stupid questions all the time :) but plz let me know and do wana enjoy it with the valuable time i made for the playing don't want end with a disappointment

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
OK here is the deal i m a returning player of the dod i played it when it was just introduced to us i want know is there any Netorare like this guys explained @geistmas i know why this topic again why we keep on asking because there is no tag in the description bud kindly putting like no ntr tag would help from restless answering to stupid questions all the time :) but plz let me know and do wana enjoy it with the valuable time i made for the playing don't want end with a disappointment
There is no NTR in DoDa, there is sharing if you want it but it is easy to bypass it and make it not happen.

Reactions: XeroCider
May 5, 2017
There is no NTR in DoDa, there is sharing if you want it but it is easy to bypass it and make it not happen.
i hope that is in the walkthrough, help in one more thing will ya i can't seem to set my signature in f95zone pm me the simplest steps please as for i m keep track of only few games cz lack of time had been in touch with others much
yea my would be dating my daughter and another i haven't thought of

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
i hope that is in the walkthrough, help in one more thing will ya i can't seem to set my signature in f95zone pm me the simplest steps please as for i m keep track of only few games cz lack of time had been in touch with others much
yea my would be dating my daughter and another i haven't thought of
Your 1st pic is linked to a local file on your computer ;) Upload it and link that.
Your 2nd pic isn't linked to a picture but a website ( ). Use this instead as link:
btw, it seems pretty large (too large for a sig everybody has to load when seeing a post from you)

Reactions: Krull and XeroCider

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
From dev:
------------

Patch delayed by a day
Patrons only
Feb 24 at 12:42pm
Hi

Sorry, old patrons know that I hate to do this, but I have to delay the patch by a day.

All the content is finished, but in order to implement the Dana solo ending, I'm having to go back and rewrite some code that I haven't touched in months. It's proving to be quite time consuming to make sure that all the variables trigger properly.

I don't want to release the patch with a game breaking bug that I'll have to release a fix for the next day. So to make sure, I'm delaying it till tomorrow.

Sorry about this, but I prefer to delay by 1 day rather than having to go back after the release and do hotfixes.

The patch will be released tomorrow.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Ptolemy

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
And there it finally is :heartcoveredeyes:

From dev:
------------

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dreaming of Dana 0.99
Patrons only
Feb 25 at 5:06pm
Hi

Well, it's finally done.

This is the semi-final version of Dreaming of Dana. There will be one more patch, at some point in the future, that will have all the graphical bugfixes, deletion of old code, redone early renders etc......

I don't know when that will be. But it will be something I do in the background. Not a planned patch, if you understand what I mean.

It contains the Jessica ending. And the Dana solo ending.

Almost 200 renders in total.

I've also switched to wpng, so the download is much smaller.

Haven't uploaded it on the site yet. I will tonight. There are just a few things that I need to do to the site first.

For those who don't know, I mean this site:

Also, won't be using the old patcher in the future. Not necessary anymore.

Links:

What happens now?

Well, I'll wait a couple of days for you guys to tell me if there are any major bugs that I might have missed. If not, I'll start work on the "Mafia" game.

I'll make a plans post about that in a couple of days.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Ptolemy

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes