DonStark

May 4, 2017
hi what's new in the 0.95 ? my last play was with the 0.85 ... Something new with andrea ? Maria ? Dana ? or the new secretary ?

GQ1NYC

Jul 21, 2017
Haven't played in awhile. If I add the latest updates would I be able to play from my last save or would I have to start over?

Reactions: flaviufcd
Jan 1, 2018
Can someone direct me to a walkthrough please????
There's a "spoiler" tag in the first post, labeled "Walkthrough-ish". It's an appropriate label since there's a fair amount it doesn't cover, but it will get you past the big, grindy hump. After that, the choices are usually either fairly obvious or just depend on which "beard" you want to end up with.

Jan 1, 2018
OK, I didn't think it was possible, but I officially love Dana even more now. I backtracked and decided not to set up the weekend with Jessica, and went on the first weekend with Maria and John (sans Dana). Dear Lord, Dana's sense of humor had me in stitches! XD

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Can somebody explain cheatz, plz?
#1 post has hidden "cheats" in spoiler but no explanation, how to apply them. And sadly looking through almost 300pages is kinda over the line.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Can somebody explain cheatz, plz?
#1 post has hidden "cheats" in spoiler but no explanation, how to apply them. And sadly looking through almost 300pages is kinda over the line.
You don't need cheats dude, just play the game, otherwise you might miss some "random" events.
If you wanna use them, just enable the console and enter them

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
From dev:
-----------
Plans
Patrons only
Feb 9 at 8:13pm
Hi

Well, 0.35 went out to mixed reviews :p

Don't worry, the action will spike up again, and then calm down again, and then spike up. Each time reaching a new high, life waves. :D

Next on the list is the "last" Dana patch. 0.99

I put last in quotes, because at one point I'll make another with all the excess code erased, all the dialogue corrected, all the imperfect renders replaced. But that's a background patch, that will come far in the future. This is the last one with new content.

It will be larger than the last 2 patches, and will contain the end of the Jessica arc, and the secret Dana only ending.

As I've said, with my new job, it's harder to plan workhours for the games. So, I'll have to take it one day at a time. I'm aiming for 2 weeks till release. Around the 24th, but I can't promise that. That's my aim though.

After that it will be time to start working in earnest on the "Mafia" game, as it's been baptized :D

Regarding the server. I've fixed the animations issue. They shouldn't stutter anymore.
Some have still reported that the download crashes at one point. No idea why that might be yet. I'll continue to release the game both on the server and normally, till all the issues are fixed. But pls keep trying to use the server when you can. The more you do, the more data I have to fix everything.

I'll keep you posted on the Dana patch every few days or so.

That's it for now.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Ptolemy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Next Update will be available to Patreon subscribes at the only place to get it:extremelyhappy:

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I do Renders for Ptolemy so I talk to him all the time. Plus we are testing the server now if your a doner you can try out the server now new Version of IR is up on there now

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
is this some kind of workaround for patreon? I see that live with mary is available as well for some reason

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
News from dev:
------------------

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Patrons only
Feb 13 at 7:35pm
Hi

I've started work on this last Dana patch.

It's gone pretty well.

I've prepared approx 50 renders for it so far, but then again, it's been the weekend.

From the work I've done now. I expect approx 80 renders to finish the Jessica patch. And the same for the Dana solo ending.

So, I expect the patch to be somewhere in the 160 renders mark.

Not much more else to say, it's still early days.

I'll make another post in a few days.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Ptolemy

Jan 20, 2018
Danaaffection = xxx
Danasexuality = xxx

Andreaaffection = xxx
Andreasexuality = xxx

Mariaaffection = xxx
Mariasexuality = xxx

Jessicaaffection = xxx
Jessicasexuality = xx