Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Changelog for 0.095?

I stopped a while ago, because I wanted a more complete version to play. And I think that from 0.070 to now the time has finally come to replay it! Yeah form the start surelly because i do not remember all the step i done XD
Can someone tell me if there is a only Dana path? Or I must necessarily choose one of the womans to continue the game?
In case someone know if the autor have say something about a possible only Dana path in future update?

Also can someone tell me if i play the path with Mary and her housband if the game force me to shared/swap Dana with other? I really do not wanna see her with other man or not even with Mary's husband! So can someone tell me if i can avoid? otherwise I will be forced to play only the other two routes. But surely I would end up with the blonde that the other is too dominatrix

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Changelog for 0.095?

I stopped a while ago, because I wanted a more complete version to play. And I think that from 0.070 to now the time has finally come to replay it! Yeah form the start surelly because i do not remember all the step i done XD
Can someone tell me if there is a only Dana path? Or I must necessarily choose one of the womans to continue the game?
In case someone know if the autor have say something about a possible only Dana path in future update?

Also can someone tell me if i play the path with Mary and her housband if the game force me to shared/swap Dana with other? I really do not wanna see her with other man or not even with Mary's husband! So can someone tell me if i can avoid? otherwise I will be forced to play only the other two routes. But surely I would end up with the blonde that the other is too dominatrix
I don't think that is ever planned. The game is almost finished and no, you have to choose one of three options, but so far they all turn out to be pretty sweet, dare I say it that even Jessica is nowhere as horrible as I feared?
She even had some cute moments.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Althalus1967

Jun 16, 2017
Changelog for 0.095?

You have to do this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

nospamjunk

May 2, 2017
This is probably covered before, but hard to search through almost 300 pages on this thread.

How do I apply the patch from 0.90 to 0.95?

Reactions: VSD2020

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
A part 2 not on New less incesty Patreon. Part of wrapping up the game is burnout from doing it over a year now. Like I said we may come back to it months down the line. But for now, we have 3 other games in production while also finishing this up. he needs time to look back at the game which none of us have at the moment.

Jan 1, 2018
A part 2 not on New less incesty Patreon. Part of wrapping up the game is burnout from doing it over a year now. Like I said we may come back to it months down the line. But for now, we have 3 other games in production while also finishing this up. he needs time to look back at the game which none of us have at the moment.
Ah, you mean "not unless". Anyway, it's a great game. Thanks!

Jan 1, 2018
As far as I'm aware, yes. I've not played that branch of the game, to it's end that is, so no doubt someone else can confirm it.
To be honest. personally, I find it a huge stretch that a lesbian (domme or otherwise) would have sex with a hetro male, especially penetrative sex, let alone have a hetro male as a "pet".
Yes, I know it's a game and, from a fantasy perspective, you are meant to suspend all belief in the norm, but I can't get my head around this arc in the overall storyline.

Over to others for their views on this.
It could be that I missed something, but I don't recall her ever calling herself a lesbian (although the MC does). She says, "I don't dislike men, but I prefer women." I think the author's put that in there specifically because they also thought it wasn't believable for her to go from lesbo to cock addict.

Jan 1, 2018
NO! why would you? they are good together and you can do whatever with her anyway. Stealing maria from hubby is like stealing a toy from a well behaved, a little retarded, willing to share, kid^^ just NO! :p
To be fair, just as I was playing last night, I noticed how high my "affection" stat was getting with Maria, and thought, "Hm, I hope that's not going to be a problem." Not that I wanted to, just that it might have been built into the game that she leaves him for you. She does say her husband is, "not exactly God's gift to women". Glad that wasn't an option.

Reactions: Rroarr

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
cant start patched game error :
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'E:\\New folder\\New folder\\Dreaming of Dana/game/images.rpy', 1484177257, 1) is defined twice, at game/1images.rpyc:2 and game/images.rpy:2.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\dd\Dreaming of Dana - Version 0.085 CE\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\dd\Dreaming of Dana - Version 0.085 CE\renpy\main.py", line 367, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\dd\Dreaming of Dana - Version 0.085 CE\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\dd\Dreaming of Dana - Version 0.085 CE\renpy\script.py", line 757, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "D:\dd\Dreaming of Dana - Version 0.085 CE\renpy\script.py", line 423, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'E:\\New folder\\New folder\\Dreaming of Dana/game/images.rpy', 1484177257, 1) is defined twice, at game/1images.rpyc:2 and game/images.rpy:2.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135

any advice?

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
I like Dreaming of Dana, But seeing this dev constantly namecall other adult games as a "milking" thing and such just makes you seem jealous and childish. The game is deff good, but i lost respect for the dev based on the behaviour on the latest pages of this thread. Oh well.
Excuse me?
Who did I namecall?
Could you please direct me to that post.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Excuse me?
Who did I namecall?
Could you please direct me to that post.
Not you, The other dude on your team. I assumed he is among the developers or someone closely related to your game development. Since he talked like he was one of your team members. gamersglory is his forum name.

Kratos767

Oct 25, 2017
is there incest with an aunt or mom ? or no exist mom and aunt , the only incest relationship is with sister ?

JoeSmoeDoe

Sep 23, 2017
The ending where Dana getting pregnant is hot. Is there one where she wants* to get pregnant instead of it being an accident? Or any other games where that scenario emerges?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Just got to the scene where Chris meets Dana for the date with Andrea at the pool. There's a problem with Dana's render. Her bikini is over the top of her blue jeans. The jeans should be over the bikini, covering the overlapping part of the bikini. Simple z-order issue. Paint the bikini first and then the jeans.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
The weekend with Dana and Andrea doesn't seem to be triggering for me. I've talked to Dana about having it, but right after I talk to her I see that the option is still present on her menu. It's acting like the game's not recognizing that it's be taken. Also, oddly, I no longer see the option for a weekend with Jessica, even though I never clicked on that. On Friday afternoon/evening I get no automatic weekend getaway, the way I got the first one with Dana.

Jan 1, 2018
The weekend with Dana and Andrea doesn't seem to be triggering for me. I've talked to Dana about having it, but right after I talk to her I see that the option is still present on her menu. It's acting like the game's not recognizing that it's be taken. Also, oddly, I no longer see the option for a weekend with Jessica, even though I never clicked on that. On Friday afternoon/evening I get no automatic weekend getaway, the way I got the first one with Dana.
As to the first issue, I just completed the weekend with Jessica. I talked with Dana about it on Thursday of one week, but didn't end up going on that getaway until 8 days later. On each of the 6 working days, I still had the option to talk to Dana about the idea. So yeah, that option doesn't go away after you've used it the first time.

Regarding the second issue, since that weekend is for the purpose of asking the girl (whichever girl) to move in with you, which basically sets up having an exclusive relationship, then it makes sense you would no longer get the option to have a weekend with a different girl also. Or maybe you can screw up with one girl one weekend and then set up a new weekend with a different girl after that. I haven't tried that yet.

EDIT: I've heard mention of a harem ending, but I can't confirm that, and it's possible it was only in earlier versions. Also, I have trouble imagining Jessica going along with it, the way she's presented in the playthrough I just finished. If a harem ending is possible, I'm not sure how the getaway weekends would go, nor how the whole "beard" issue would be resolved. If anyone knows, DON'T spoil it for me! I look forward to playing it through a few more times.

Reactions: AWolfe
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes