Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Can you corrupt Dana in such away that you share her with other men? Other than the scene with Maria's husband? Or is it just you that can have s harem of other girls?
There are 3 paths... All of them include Dana along with other different characters... Protagonist + Dana + secretary, Protagonist + Dana + her gym friend, protagonist + Dana + open couple... So that means yes, there is an opportunity to have a group (that includes another male) type ending involving the protagonist + his sister Dana + the woman in the board room along with her husband...

The most loving family type ending is with the secretary, the Sub/Dom ending with the gym friend, and the 2 couples ending with the lady in the board room...

DarkFire

A Necessary Evil
Donor
Jun 1, 2017
"Would you like some more wine?"
"Yes, please! Thank you."

May be wise for game developers to make both a compressed & uncompressed version of their game/s when they are exceeding 2–5 gigabytes? Maybe even three; one high quality, one medium quality, and one low quality. Would be more uploader & downloader friendly, yes? Everyone would win, yes? Perhaps less wine, yes?

Rarely do I upload and/or download anything over 2–3 GB's. . . so no, no thank you, and have a nice day. I shall wait on Mister Le Pew's or Sam's compressed version—or patch the one I already possess.

Reactions: PeggyBlackett

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
"Would you like some more wine?"
"Yes, please! Thank you."

May be wise for game developers to make both a compressed & uncompressed version of their game/s when they are exceeding 2–5 gigabytes? Maybe even three; one high quality, one medium quality, and one low quality. Would be more uploader & downloader friendly, yes? Everyone would win, yes? Perhaps less wine, yes?

Rarely do I upload and/or download anything over 2–3 GB's. . . so no, no thank you, and have a nice day. I shall wait on Mister Le Pew's or Sam's compressed version—or patch the one I already possess.
9 times out of 10, or maybe even 9.9 times out of 10, developers don't break their games down like that... Except for maybe an Official Public release vs Paying Fan release... You can always get directly with the author's and ask them... This game is big, because even though it has a large grinding element, it has a crap ton of good content...

By the way, on the note of content, be careful with cheating... You may miss stuff... This game has random events that require regular game play...

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Im wondering what has been new to the game, in the last 3 updates? the game just ends so why continue to update? I dont get it :D

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Question to someone that have more information about the game, is the 0.95 version here complete or the content under paywall mentioned by Ptolemy, still active? as if this version is complete i have the Patreon page of him ready to click Pledge
It's the completion of the game, as far as I'm aware, after reading about it on here.
Also you can complete different endings dependent on earlier choices in the game. Patreon have basically screwed a lot of people over, due to their current stance, some call it hypocritical due to certain factors. I'm not casting blame, or making accusations here.
Because of this, the game is basically finished in its current form, due to Patreon's current "policy", although it could well be resurrected and "reworked" if I've read things correctly.

But as it stands, at present. V0.95 is the "finished article".
No doubt people will correct me on this, and I'm happy for them to do so on this point.

Reactions: 01110011 01101011

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Im wondering what has been new to the game, in the last 3 updates? the game just ends so why continue to update? I dont get it :D
Bug fixes, and errors, mainly. V0.95 is not a patch either, it's the complete game [with fixes etc]

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Was the Jessica ending also added because the last version I played was 0.90 and I distinctly remember Jessica's being not completely done.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Was the Jessica ending also added because the last version I played was 0.90 and I distinctly remember Jessica's being not completely done.
As far as I'm aware, yes. I've not played that branch of the game, to it's end that is, so no doubt someone else can confirm it.
To be honest. personally, I find it a huge stretch that a lesbian (domme or otherwise) would have sex with a hetro male, especially penetrative sex, let alone have a hetro male as a "pet".
Yes, I know it's a game and, from a fantasy perspective, you are meant to suspend all belief in the norm, but I can't get my head around this arc in the overall storyline.

Over to others for their views on this.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Why the constant need for walkthroughs all the time?
Save a game and go through the various options or choices as and when they arise, and back-step when you can as well. Follow the choices made through to it's end, if needed. If you don't like the outcome, then go back to a saved game and play it out down a different route.
How hard is that?

Reactions: Eye-switcher

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
As far as I'm aware, yes. I've not played that branch of the game, to it's end that is, so no doubt someone else can confirm it.
To be honest. personally, I find it a huge stretch that a lesbian (domme or otherwise) would have sex with a hetro male, especially penetrative sex, let alone have a hetro male as a "pet".
Yes, I know it's a game and, from a fantasy perspective, you are meant to suspend all belief in the norm, but I can't get my head around this arc in the overall storyline.

Over to others for their views on this.
Well, to be honest it's my favourite route in the game. Well, it's Dana I'm interested in so it's more of the case of which route I dislike the least. But that route was still unfinished last time and with this apparently being the "final" version and only Maria's getting lip-service in the changelog, I'm a bit perplexed.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's not the final version yet

One more patch left for Dana and is done. It will contain the Epilogue for the Jessica path, and the "Dana only" secret ending :p
I should read more thoroughly.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
View attachment 8303
About the game:
You take on the role of rich kid that has had everything handed to him his entire life making him quite an indolent little ass. Now he is working for his for his father's company and not enjoying himself too much. Working alongside him is his sister Dana, the apple of his father's eye. And for whom he is slowly discovering feeling long buried and forgotten. You will have the chance to meet a cast of characters along and hopefully have sex with most of them.
Updated: 2018-01-29
Censorship: No
Version: 0.095
Developer/Publisher:
Platform: Win/linux/mac
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheats:

Walkthrough-ish:

Download(s):
PC: - - -
Mac: - -

Note: The MEGA link is premium only, due to 5GB+ filesize

v0.090 Compressed:
.090 to .095 PC: - - - -
.090 to .095 Mac: - - - -

View attachment 18031 View attachment 18032 View attachment 18033 View attachment 18034 View attachment 18035 View attachment 18036 View attachment 18037 View attachment 18038 View attachment 18039
Thanks for the torrent links!

pedropon

Jun 8, 2017
Am I the only one thinking ptolemy blew a great chance? I mean Chris is a jerk, if we share Dana we should have an option to make her love John, since he's really nice to her, and make a huge turnaround of the plot...

Reactions: BannedAccount6543

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
As stated on the Patreon page, is still missing jessica and "secret dana only" path, but what is stated on Patreon page suggest that the game will be finished in full, but as Ptolemy write here sometime, why don't we ask him directly?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
9 times out of 10, or maybe even 9.9 times out of 10, developers don't break their games down like that... Except for maybe an Official Public release vs Paying Fan release... You can always get directly with the author's and ask them... This game is big, because even though it has a large grinding element, it has a crap ton of good content...

By the way, on the note of content, be careful with cheating... You may miss stuff... This game has random events that require regular game play...
obviously he's never d/led a triple AAA game that's about 50-70 gigs

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Not all three ending paths were completely fleshed out, plus bugs, tweaks...

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes