01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
Question to someone that have more information about the game, is the 0.95 version here complete or the content under paywall mentioned by Ptolemy, still active? as if this version is complete i have the Patreon page of him ready to click Pledge

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
I hope someone gives me a simple answer without spoilers (just YES or NO, I'm also aware of the existence of walkthroughs but I don't like reading them because they tend to spoil things for me):
Can you go a route where you steal Maria from her husband?
Thanks
NO! why would you? they are good together and you can do whatever with her anyway. Stealing maria from hubby is like stealing a toy from a well behaved, a little retarded, willing to share, kid^^ just NO! :p

Reactions: kiteares and Drafox

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
NO! why would you? they are good together and you can do whatever with her anyway. Stealing maria from hubby is like stealing a toy from a well behaved, a little retarded, willing to share, kid^^ just NO! :p
Be careful with the use of R words some people in here get triggered so easily over small things like that I experienced it first hand a few days ago that I had to remove a couple of posts just to avoid the fire I accidentally started...Also thanks for the insight haha I'm into stealing women from others in fantasy games so I said why not even if they're on open relationship it's worth a try.

Reactions: kiteares and Rroarr

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
Be careful with the use of R words some people in here get triggered so easily over small things like that I experienced it first hand a few days ago that I had to remove a couple of posts just to avoid the fire I accidentally started...Also thanks for the insight haha I'm into stealing women from others in fantasy games so I said why not even if they're on open relationship it's worth a try.
it is a concept that some games have and they do it well but how the Maria character and her husband are configured storywise it wouldn't work I know how you feel I wish I could have shared Dana in certain scenes but you only get the swapping parts although if you want to look for games where you steal someone try looking up cheating tagged games

Reactions: Drafox

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Chris has turned out to be such a jerk after the weekend getaway with whoever one chose that I wish Dana could run off with someone else, even John.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
it is a concept that some games have and they do it well but how the Maria character and her husband are configured storywise it wouldn't work I know how you feel I wish I could have shared Dana in certain scenes but you only get the swapping parts although if you want to look for games where you steal someone try looking up cheating tagged games
Oh don't worry about me I have whole collections of games in my hard drive ; p I was just wondering if this game would allow me to do that, that's not an exclusive fetish of mine it's just one of many, I don't like sharing women in fantasies however I just take.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
I like Dreaming of Dana, But seeing this dev constantly namecall other adult games as a "milking" thing and such just makes you seem jealous and childish. The game is deff good, but i lost respect for the dev based on the behaviour on the latest pages of this thread. Oh well.

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
torrent please, it's almost impossible to download 9 gigs from these sites connection always fails after a couple of hours and down speed sucks

Reactions: Hybris

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Can you corrupt Dana in such away that you share her with other men? Other than the scene with Maria's husband? Or is it just you that can have s harem of other girls?

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
Well since i`ve already commented on the previous endings, and since you can always take my opinions to the bank, because they're worth their weight in gold (did i mention my humongous following on twatter??), and because i wouldn't want to disappoint any fans here....I find it weird how Dana and Maria have completely stopped fucking each other since the weekend getaway, I mean they chill out together, it's implied, but there, but there are no scenes of the doing the nasty. Also since you already decided to go as far as sharing her, how fun would it have been if you could go all the way and make the child John's. Hard to imagine how the couples mechanics would change.

Aug 24, 2017
Thank you for the torrent link ! Still better (speeds between 1 MB/s and 8 MB/s) than other sites but weaker than Mega (free account 13-15 MB/s, 5 GB limit/IP) and not to mention Google Drive where I download with my maximum bandwidth of 34 MB/s and didn't see a number of GB limit so far. I'm in eastern EU if that matters.
So, if possible, I suggest a Google Drive account/link.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes