dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
So loaded the paUtch and got an error when I get back with Dana after Maria took her back to the cottage. Error is:
screen.jpg
Using the patch on the skunked 9.0 version. Can't just ignore past it.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Is anyone else a bit disappointed that the lunch option to take the three women out to lunch instead of at the cafeteria (which is part of the conversation choices) is probably not going to be implemented since it looks like Ptolemy is only focusing on finishing the endings?

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
walkthorough link plz with pdf
Post # 1 in this thread has links for walkthroughs... But remember, this is a grind game, with random events, with only certain choices making a difference as to what ending you will get to... The walkthrough will only direct you to those choices at the right moments, but you will still need to play the game all the way through if you want to see as much as possible... It will not tell you every little step, or guarantee how to achieve certain random events... This is a hybrid game, part visual novel + part stat grind game + random events...

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Does the 0.9 to 0.95 patch work with the compressed version?
Should work, yes. The only difference in the compressed version is the image size/quality. All the other game guts are the same. :)

KeyvinCarter

Dec 11, 2017
hurray and another game in which you will never have sex just like in the tyrant (ok you have in this game a hj) boring points farming for ... for ... yes for what actually? I mean the game looks really great is interesting apart from the really annoying black transition fades that are so incredibly exaggerated long and you can not click away man imagine an action movie before a shock 30sec black picture or a shootout after each shot 30 sec black transitional image .......
I'm curious what the nights update brings except no sex so even naked boobs or pussy is hardly to see at most a butt
Well, we hope malö on the next update for the game if it is still fsk12 ^ ^
What are you talking about? This game has plenty of sex scenes.

Reactions: Namco15

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
Can we like thread-ban this guy?

Dude, are you mental? You know it's only the epilogue, if you're not interested, WHY do you keep on downloading the complete version, instead of a) stop following the game until it's finished or at least b) wait for a patch version or a skunked one OR if you don't like the epilogues, why not stop downloading and playing the game altogether.

YOU KNOW it's only epilogues, you know the game's story and mechanics are basically finished. Just let it go.
I put 2 minutes to trover the words but no case you have the right to insult me and even less to ask to fire me, the day you will have my skills in animations I will allow you the criticism in all case you did not understand the 2nd degree 'dream of Dana' is finished since version 7 ....

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
Are there multiple endings ? (one where dana is out of the picture) i got the one with all the girls (except maria) but i was taking every opportunity to bang anyone

cob

May 15, 2017
The game finishes when the father dies?
Later I just have the epilogue, it is everything

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I put 2 minutes to trover the words but no case you have the right to insult me and even less to ask to fire me, the day you will have my skills in animations I will allow you the criticism in all case you did not understand the 2nd degree 'dream of Dana' is finished since version 7 ....
Dude, I asked you if you are mental, I didn't declare you to be so. Ergo, no insult.
Annnnd, I give a flying fuck about your skills in animation, because your inane behaviour in this thread has nothing to do with it at all. Nothing.
You insist on downloading a complete game, instead of waiting for the patch that people here are nice enough to provide and then complain about how big the download is.
You know it's only the epilogues being finished and that DoD is otherwise over and yet you complain like the poster child for entitlement about the fact that it's only the epilogues being worked on.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ACTUALLY EXPECTING?!?! That Ptolemy somehow, suddenly inserts 10 new events a month in an otherwise finished game?

You do realize that NO ONE FORCES you to download the game each month and complain, you do it of your own free will and believe me, I have no clue as to why.*

I might have no right to insult you but I damn sure have the right to lose my cool about someone behaving as annoying as you do.

*apart from being some form of masochistic troll ;)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Hello, I m new here and I love this game..
Is there a chance of a part 2 of this Game?

Nope, but Ptolemy has another game that has come along quite nicely, though I personally prefer DoD and he has just started a new one. You should be able to find them both here, if you search for his name.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes