Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
View attachment 8303

Overview:
You take on the role of rich kid that has had everything handed to him his entire life making him quite an indolent little ass. Now he is working for his for his father's company and not enjoying himself too much. Working alongside him is his sister Dana, the apple of his father's eye. And for whom he is slowly discovering feeling long buried and forgotten. You will have the chance to meet a cast of characters along and hopefully have sex with most of them.
Release Date: 2018-02-25
Thread Updated: 2018-02-25
Censored: No
Version: 0.99 Final
Developer: Ptolemy Games -
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Cheats:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED -

Extras: -
Mods: -

This port is by @booom313. not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 18031 View attachment 18032 View attachment 18033 View attachment 18034 View attachment 18035 View attachment 18036 View attachment 18037 View attachment 18038 View attachment 18039
This game is corrupted executable file.
Downloaded extracts and does not open this garbage.
The same message always appears (Could not open)
Has anyone had this problem and know how to solve?

ExodiusPrime

Aug 5, 2018
HeavyEavy
I'm talking about the character Jessica that I'm supposed to meet after the double date with Maria, her husband, MC, and Dana. I've continued to play through the game but until I meet Jessica I can't make any progress.

ExodiusPrime

Aug 5, 2018
I've figured it out, you need to do three dates with Maria and Andrea. One date with just Andrea and Two with both Andrea and Dana, Two dates with Maria and One with Maria and Dana. Hope this will help anybody else having difficulties.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
It's weird how notifications work; I downloaded this a long time ago and this is the first time I've replied to this thread in a long time if at all. I'm just now getting alerted when someone posts in this. I do have this on my watch list but what is weird is how other threads that I've watched and been way more active in barely ever notify me.

Reactions: Namco15

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
It's weird how notifications work; I downloaded this a long time ago and this is the first time I've replied to this thread in a long time if at all. I'm just now getting alerted when someone posts in this. I do have this on my watch list but what is weird is how other threads that I've watched and been way more active in barely ever notify me.
Same thing just happened to me. Must be a bug in the system or somefink.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Same thing just happened to me. Must be a bug in the system or somefink.
I think that the system gives all alerts,but you can see only the last 30.In order to see all you need to click on the bell.
Also if you watch 100 or even more games and especialy if you are active on all the forums,you probably will miss some alerts.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Wish that evening events after work triggered when you left the office rather than when the day ends. i end up having to go weeks before being able to make progress...

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Pregnancy is on all the routes, you can choose to get Dana pregnant towards the end of the game.
Huh... It never popped up for me? Or did I somehow make the wrong choice. It ended with the three of them on the couch with the dog.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes