goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Pregnancy is on all the routes, you can choose to get Dana pregnant towards the end of the game.
It's not on the Dana only route.

Huh... It never popped up for me? Or did I somehow make the wrong choice. It ended with the three of them on the couch with the dog.
After you choose your beard, you have the opportunity to cum in her when her birth control is down. She asks you to pull out. If you don't pull out you knock her up.

Reactions: Nekura

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
It's not on the Dana only route.

After you choose your beard, you have the opportunity to cum in her when her birth control is down. She asks you to pull out. If you don't pull out you knock her up.
I could have sworn it never gave me the option of in or out for that to happen. Was this an optional sex scene because I may havve missed that?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I could have sworn it never gave me the option of in or out for that to happen. Was this an optional sex scene because I may havve missed that?
No, it's not optional.

After you choose which path to be on, Dana gets sick and can't take her birth control pills. You have sex in the kitchen, and have the option to cum in her or not.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
No, it's not optional.

After you choose which path to be on, Dana gets sick and can't take her birth control pills. You have sex in the kitchen, and have the option to cum in her or not.
I remember that. There was a decision but I though it would cause me to lose points if I pushed her.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Really boils my piss this game on how forced the sex is with ALL the characters ESPECIALLY Dana..!! What about those of us that want Dana all to ourselves Hmm?? Having to go through every other person to just get the end goal which is Dana.. Threesomes, Dana having lesbian sex (what about just being ours?), having to invite dana along to meet the swinger couple etc, etc... why the need to have to fuck everyone else just to tell Dana you love her who obviously has feelings as well for the MC.. Literally you have to date every fucker else to get anywhere with the main LI wtf

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Really boils my piss this game on how forced the sex is with ALL the characters ESPECIALLY Dana..!! What about those of us that want Dana all to ourselves Hmm?? Having to go through every other person to just get the end goal which is Dana.. Threesomes, Dana having lesbian sex (what about just being ours?), having to invite dana along to meet the swinger couple etc, etc... why the need to have to fuck everyone else just to tell Dana you love her who obviously has feelings as well for the MC.. Literally you have to date every fucker else to get anywhere with the main LI wtf
Because Dana is the MC's sister, so to have a relationship they need a beard.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Is swinging avoidable? Can you have Dana only for yourself?
Yes.

There are 4 endings - one with each of the 3 beards, and 1 with Dana alone. To get the Dana alone ending you need to go on the dates with all of the beards, and have all 3 available to choose.

When dating the swinger couple you can choose whether the husband touches Dana or not.

neman

Jan 5, 2020
Innocence Lost..
fck teen who's ,fck old who's , fck SM crazy girls fck it all,nothing is worth losing innocence of their love..

Small island and two of them together alone. Innocence kept

totally made me cry

May 8, 2019
Is the only sharing scene is the one with the swinging couple or is there more ? And is there a double penetration for Dana ? And one more thing : Is there any ntr content in the game ? Tag says no but some choices that we make force her to go that way in my opinion.

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Is the only sharing scene is the one with the swinging couple or is there more ? And is there a double penetration for Dana ? And one more thing : Is there any ntr content in the game ? Tag says no but some choices that we make force her to go that way in my opinion.
There is no NTR. Sharing is not NTR.

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
do i need to grind? i seems remeber when playing the game i need to do several date with same dialogues before i can do aomething else

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes