Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What is a 'beard'?
It's a third person in a relationship designed to make people think everything is perfectly normal.

In this case it's a brother and sister in love with a third person acting as the brothers girlfriend so everyone thinks it's a normal relationship and the incest is hidden.

It's a trick used by gay couples to hide it during times they were prosecuted.

It's basically done to hide the actual relationship like a beard hides the face.

Jan 1, 2018
It's a third person in a relationship designed to make people think everything is perfectly normal.

In this case it's a brother and sister in love with a third person acting as the brothers girlfriend so everyone thinks it's a normal relationship and the incest is hidden.

It's a trick used by gay couples to hide it during times they were prosecuted.

It's basically done to hide the actual relationship like a beard hides the face.
As far as I know, it was originally used to mean a fake boy/girlfriend/husband/wife (really married, but just a friend) of the opposite sex that you would appear with in public, to hide the fact that you were homosexual. It's still common in some countries.

Goldyflox

Feb 25, 2020
I'm getting an error on the jessica route stating there's a missing label 'jessicaconti7'. Any thoughts on how to overcome it? There is not an ignore option in the error screen.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Jessicalabels.rpy", line 8314, in script
    jump jessicaconti7
ScriptError: could not find label 'jessicaconti7'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump jessicaconti7
  File "...\DreamingofDana-0.099-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1573, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "...\DreamingofDana-0.099-pc\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
Dreaming of Dana 0.099

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I'm getting an error on the jessica route stating there's a missing label 'jessicaconti7'. Any thoughts on how to overcome it? There is not an ignore option in the error screen.

Code:

While running game code:
    jump jessicaconti7

Full traceback:
    jump jessicaconti7

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
Dreaming of Dana 0.099
Welcome to F95zone!

We've got a nice search feature here. Scroll to the top of the page and type
jessicaconti7
in the text box at the top right, and hit enter. Your question has been answered before.

Jan 1, 2018

Code:

While running game code:
    jump jessicaconti7

Full traceback:
    jump jessicaconti7

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
Dreaming of Dana 0.099
What goobdoob is trying to say is that this is a known error with a fix that is to be found in this thread. Seriously though, the "search" function can help with soooooo many questions. I hope you have a great day!

Deleted member 1929328

Donor
Jan 9, 2020
View attachment 8303

Overview:
You take on the role of rich kid that has had everything handed to him his entire life making him quite an indolent little ass. Now he is working for his for his father's company and not enjoying himself too much. Working alongside him is his sister Dana, the apple of his father's eye. And for whom he is slowly discovering feeling long buried and forgotten. You will have the chance to meet a cast of characters along and hopefully have sex with most of them.
Release Date: 2018-02-25
Thread Updated: 2018-02-25
Censored: No
Version: 0.99 Final
Developer: Ptolemy Games -
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Cheats:

DOWNLOAD
PC: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Others:
COMPRESSED - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID

Extras: -
Mods: -

This port is by @booom313. not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 18031 View attachment 18032 View attachment 18033 View attachment 18034 View attachment 18035 View attachment 18036 View attachment 18037 is there a way to change the size of the text?​
View attachment 8303

Overview:
You take on the role of rich kid that has had everything handed to him his entire life making him quite an indolent little ass. Now he is working for his for his father's company and not enjoying himself too much. Working alongside him is his sister Dana, the apple of his father's eye. And for whom he is slowly discovering feeling long buried and forgotten. You will have the chance to meet a cast of characters along and hopefully have sex with most of them.
Release Date: 2018-02-25
Thread Updated: 2018-02-25
Censored: No
Version: 0.99 Final
Developer: Ptolemy Games -
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Cheats:

DOWNLOAD
PC: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Others:
COMPRESSED - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID

Extras: -
Mods: -

This port is by @booom313. not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 18031 View attachment 18032 View attachment 18033 View attachment 18034 View attachment 18035 View attachment 18036 View attachment 18037 View attachment 18038 View attachment 18039
Is there a way to change the size of the text?

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I know that gay people use Beard to hide they are gay. Why do brother-sister require a beard? how does a beard work in a incest relationship? if they want to be together can't they just live in the same house?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I know that gay people use Beard to hide they are gay. Why do brother-sister require a beard? how does a beard work in a incest relationship? if they want to be together can't they just live in the same house?
Its the same way as it is for gay, to hide the relationship between brother and sister.
They can live in the same house but it can only work so long before people get suspicious.

Oh wow that couple is very nice to allow the sister to live with them.

Hey I never seen them with anyone else, do you think there is something going on over there.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Eventually people talk and incest is frowned upon. It would cost them business and they would have no social lives.

This game tries to do it in a realistic way and realistically, incest just doesn't work. Incest isn't just frowned upon, a lot of people are disgusted by it and Dana has a good reputation and friends she isn't willing to risk.

You think about all these incest games on here people play with a guy sleeping with his sisters and mother. Realistically, they would be found out, the young girls lives would be ruined, they would be social outcasts, bullied, laughed at, spat on in the street and his mother would either face jail time in a place it's illegal or be forced to be a hermit as everytime she left her house her whole neighbourhood would verbally and probably physically abuse her.

It's fun in games, no so fun IRL.

Dana has family and friends she wants to stay in touch with and that just wouldn't happen if it came out she was fucking her brother. She'd never be able to leave the house.

Their business would also tank as their reputation wouldn't be worth shit anymore.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Its the same way as it is for gay, to hide the relationship between brother and sister.
They can live in the same house but it can only work so long before people get suspicious.

Oh wow that couple is very nice to allow the sister to live with them.

Hey I never seen them with anyone else, do you think there is something going on over there.
oh, i get it now. Beard will act like MC's girlfriend for the world and MC, sister and beard can live together in the same house as long as they want and no one is gonna get suspicious.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes