d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
that john asshole kept asking again and again about dana even though chris made clear that it is not gonna happen. Isn't one time enough for that asshole to understand? I loved ending with adriana and i was thinking to try maria's ending but the time john asked about 'no touching dana' rule again i just stopped that route.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
oh, i get it now. Beard will act like MC's girlfriend for the world and MC, sister and beard can live together in the same house as long as they want and no one is gonna get suspicious.
that john asshole kept asking again and again about dana even though chris made clear that it is not gonna happen. Isn't one time enough for that asshole to understand? I loved ending with adriana and i was thinking to try maria's ending but the time john asked about 'no touching dana' rule again i just stopped that route.
hey Ptolemy just finished the game. could you please tell about memory lane at uncle's home? what happened after Chris and Dana kissed?
If your last post is the last post don't add another post like this just add the new content to you last post.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Y'all feel old? I started gaming on my High School's VAX/VMS mainframe with a teletype terminal playing Star Trek in Fortran. My first experience was at Lockheed's Christmas party trying out their Tic Tac Toe on a mainframe with punch cards my dad worked on in the late 60's.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
just finished: there is too much disconnect between the initial part in which you have to dedicate yourself to accumulating scores with the various characters (in a very boring way) and the final part where the story runs fast, in a fairly superficial way (the death of MC'father for example ).

the single stories with the different girls wouldn't even be bad individually, but all together they don't make sense ... MC is Andrea's daddy and Jessica's kitten at the same time? Dana very worried about the scandal that would break out but then she is not afraid to go to the swingers club and set up a harem in her house ..

also with the options not available, the textures left in the middle gives strongly the impression of the interrupted game that has been given an ending

Last edited:
Reactions: Kendra and ILCjr

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Dana very worried about the scandal that would break out but then she is not afraid to go to the swingers club and set up a harem in her house ..
I don't think you read it properly.

She isn't setting up a harem in her house, she's set it up so it looks like her brother has lovers and she's there to keep him out of trouble.

What goes on behind closed doors is one thing but the story they present to everyone else is the MC has one of the 3 as a lover and she's there to keep an eye on him and get over an "emotional" breakup with her ex.

MC is Andrea's daddy and Jessica's kitten at the same time?
The stories are separate. Jessica doesn't have anything to do with Andres. They are testing various people out to act as the beard in their relationship.

Andrea is a submissive while Jessica is a dom. The 2 stories don't have anything to do with each other. You can't end the game with all of them, you can only pick Andrea, Jess or Maria.

All the girls stories are kept apart from each other, once you go on the second date the other 2 are dropped.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't think you read it properly.

She isn't setting up a harem in her house, she's set it up so it looks like her brother has lovers and she's there to keep him out of trouble.

What goes on behind closed doors is one thing but the story they present to everyone else is the MC has one of the 3 as a lover and she's there to keep an eye on him and get over an "emotional" breakup with her ex.

The stories are separate. Jessica doesn't have anything to do with Andres. They are testing various people out to act as the beard in their relationship.

Andrea is a submissive while Jessica is a dom. The 2 stories don't have anything to do with each other. You can't end the game with all of them, you can only pick Andrea, Jess or Maria.

All the girls stories are kept apart from each other, once you go on the second date the other 2 are dropped.
the stories are separate but MC is the same character, which carries on for a long time with all 3 women, the event which then defines with which of the 3 eventually will have the ending gets very forward in the game.

for me that he makes Andrea sleep at the foot of the bed like a dog, and that he accepts to be "mistreated" by Jessica the next day does not seem credible.

and there are many steps with them that are in fact mandatory, and you can never say "no thanks", you can only do it very far in the story.

what MC has in the house is a harem, how else can we define it? of course it is not public. and having two other women that MC can be seen around doesn't seem like the best way to be low profile and go unnoticed. the same goes for the swingers club, these are all risks that do not go together with Dana's fears of getting caught. how to involve a girl you don't even know to pay homage to MC ...

how credible is the excuse they use with their father? How long can a sister put tents in the house of her brother and his partner because emotionally shocked? a week? two?

they are all pretexts to make certain situations happen, but a real, common story does not exist.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
for me that he makes Andrea sleep at the foot of the bed like a dog, and that he accepts to be "mistreated" by Jessica the next day does not seem credible.
He's known Jessica for years, she's Dana's best friend, and had a crush on her for as long.

The one and only way he's ever going to be able to have sex with he is to submit, she's a dom, he's not going to be the one in charge of a dom.

He goes along with it because he wants her.

You do know how dom and sub works?

Andrea on the other hand is a sub with daddy issues.

However you saying it isn't credible when it happens quite often IRL as well as in games is amusing.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
He's known Jessica for years, she's Dana's best friend, and had a crush on her for as long.

The one and only way he's ever going to be able to have sex with he is to submit, she's a dom, he's not going to be the one in charge of a dom.

He goes along with it because he wants her.

You do know how dom and sub works?

Andrea on the other hand is a sub with daddy issues.

However you saying it isn't credible when it happens quite often IRL as well as in games is amusing.
I didn't quite understand what you mean.

certainly MC has an interest in both girls, and I understand that the story in this way allows us to deal with several kinkies.

but in playing it confuses me the continuous passage, in the same day, from one attitude to another, of course I don't expect MC to be only dominant or just submissive to any other character. this is my problem with the game, a minor problem. then I repeat that I liked the single stories (with Jessica, Andrea and Maria).

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
First of all you’re reading waaaay too much into the story. Just imagine it as if the MC was ‘dating’ all the girls while only committing to one. The rest of the girls are just there for him to get off with and conveniently setup a back story in case people get suspicious why he only seems to spend time with Dana.

No ever said the story is supposed to be 100% realistic, that’s the whole point of the game being just a fantasy ‘what if’ scenario.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
is this game is Animated or not... I mean Animations are moving or not
Check the tags, 9/10 times if the game has animations it will show in the tags. Only times it doesn't is if the thread is new and hasn't been tagged properly yet or the animations have been added long after the thread was created and tagged and hasn't been updated yet.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I have never played this game. I would like to try..
How is it here? I only can be with one woman or I can be with many at once?
Let me just say that I only want to play love route if it is possible. I don't want any swinging or anything like that.

Thanks for help. ;)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have never played this game. I would like to try..
How is it here? I only can be with one woman or I can be with many at once?
Let me just say that I only want to play love route if it is possible. I don't want any swinging or anything like that.

Thanks for help. ;)
You can stop all swinging if you want to.
there are 4 routes to go down, but only 1 leads to pregnancy, Adult Baby route is the only one that allows for pregnancy.
You need to progress 3 routes to get to the end and there are 2 walkthroughs on here that will help you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Qmil679
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes