indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
hi i'm facing this script error any solution? thanks

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Jessicalabels.rpy", line 8314, in script
    jump jessicaconti7
ScriptError: could not find label 'jessicaconti7'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Jessicalabels.rpy", line 8314, in script
    jump jessicaconti7
  File "C:\The Games Machine\DreamingofDana-0099-pc\DreamingofDana-0.099-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1573, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\The Games Machine\DreamingofDana-0099-pc\DreamingofDana-0.099-pc\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'jessicaconti7'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
Dreaming of Dana 0.099

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I being able to fix the error , there is a missing text into Game\Jessicalabels.py...there is a line that is write jesscon7 instead of jessicaconti7..made this text fix script load right and i can continue the game. Bravo to me : lol

• Haha
Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
I being able to fix the error , there is a missing text into Game\Jessicalabels.py...there is a line that is write jesscon7 instead of jessicaconti7..made this text fix script load right and i can continue the game. Bravo to me : lol
I remember that was mentioned before here ... of I fixed it myself? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
About the Jessica route: I have seen people in my life learn about BDSM for the first time and before they were saying I'm no sub! no way and then I took them to a party, and after careful negotiations, they had their first scene with me there to step in and protect them (they are ladies), they got flogged and a few other things and afterwords during the aftercare I was there with them and they said they loved it. six months later I saw them submit to someone they met at the parties (no i did not try to make them mine, i loved them sexually yes but it was just that and friendship).

My point here is that people don't know what they are missing till they try it and with dana she spurned jessica because as the daughter, she felt her father would end up very disapproving of a relationship with chris and with a woman that was more permanent. Once she and chris went on the date with jessica where she experienced things with jessica she realized what she was missing and wanted it. there is nothing out of character for this unlike first time bdsm, first time experiences with the same sex can trigger an insatiable need in the person for that.

I think the point about this is not really about jessica but the incessant spurning of jessica as well as the people saying the character makes the game crap. I am not saying that you have to like it, nor is @Gomly1980 or even @Ptolemy but you can state that the character is not to your taste, and even why but why would you disparage the product because of one aspect you only minimally have to be part of? It was the same with the Maria and John path, where people were so anti john they complained when he even interacted with his own WIFE! how conceited is that? I'll say it's very conceited. Perhaps you should look to how you react to jessica and make sure you don't let it spill over to the rest of the game. Many of you have said that just one interaction with Jessica ruined the game with you, but did it really? when you can ignore her every other time after that second date with dana? same thing with maria, yes you have to go on a third date with maria and john but again it's not too long and after that you can ignore maria if you so desired. Finally I have not played the new content yet, but I look forward to seeing what Ptolemy has in mind here. my personal favorite is Andrea...

oh yes I think chris is more of a Switch than a Dominant. He will do what it takes and enjoy it in the long run.
Those people sound like subs to me if they let somebody flog them. lol BDSM i will never understand the appeal of it and i never will i wont touch that stuff with a 20ft barge pole.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: supermanz95

Ribaso

Oct 22, 2020
Those people sound like subs to me if they let somebody flog them. lol BDSM i will never understand the appeal of it and i never will i wont touch that stuff with a 20ft barge pole.
I never understood the appeal of either BDSM nor NTR/cuckoldry, for me they both are extreme turn-offs. I never understood sharing one's partner with members of the their sex/gender either, but I know my view is rather an unpopular opinion.

• Love
Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I never understood the appeal of either BDSM nor NTR/cuckoldry, for me they both are extreme turn-offs. I never understood sharing one's partner with members of the their sex/gender either, but I know my view is rather an unpopular opinion.
Your view is not and I repeat is not unpopular.

Only about 30% of player like ntr, which I hate and even less like bdsm which I also dislike.
If ntr or bdsm is not avoidable then I don't play or support them.
This was the only game I suffered through the bdsm shit and I did not allow any other male to have sex with Dana.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How many Sharing scenes are there in the game?
Depends what you mean by sharing.

MC and Dana both share the blonde and Dana's best friend Jessica.

The 3rd woman is a swinger and gets shared around quite a lot. Dana only gets the option to be shared with 1 other man and that's the swingers husband. They have about 3 scenes together.

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
uh so some options like "skating" date and another i think with andrea date are "not available" meaning they are not in the game right?

Also asking Dana about "taking a trip down memory lane" never will give us any more information will it? Just checking if im missing out on some things here

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
uh so some options like "skating" date and another i think with andrea date are "not available" meaning they are not in the game right?

Also asking Dana about "taking a trip down memory lane" never will give us any more information will it? Just checking if im missing out on some things here
All dates are in the game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
is there a route on which dana and chris will only be together without jess and others?
There is but it's shit and short.

There was never meant to be a dana only route but people complained so one got tacked on to shut them and I mean tacked on. It's got nowhere near the depth of the other endings.

• Sad
Reactions: Cavpal

Tokizu

Sep 26, 2021
There is but it's shit and short.

There was never meant to be a dana only route but people complained so one got tacked on to shut them and I mean tacked on. It's got nowhere near the depth of the other endings.
Well... a little bit disappointing.
Can you tell me how to start this route? I tried to refuse relationships with other characters, but they continued anyway.

Reactions: 13lokiz

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well... a little bit disappointing.
Can you tell me how to start this route? I tried to refuse relationships with other characters, but they continued anyway.
You can't refuse any of the relationships, you pick the Dana option right at the end when you pick the ending.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes