Tokizu

Sep 26, 2021
You can't refuse any of the relationships, you pick the Dana option right at the end when you pick the ending.
At what point does this choice appear?
If, for example, you talk to Dana about the weekend with Jess, then they won't let you choose Dana.

Tokizu

Sep 26, 2021
It's right at the end.

After the weekend dates you'll be asked then.
Em... If I talk to Dana about the weekend with Jess, the game continues until Dana's pregnancy and the end of the game. Or do you mean dating, where you ask if you can take dana with you? Need to spend a weekend with jess, andrea and maria? only then will game offer to stay with Dana?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Don't know if it's just me but, hide-interface keeps getting messed up.
Is fine when the VN starts off and at some point stops working.

aka: 'press H to hide-interface'

Is there some way to fix this?

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I was bored and decided to play this again, since I have a new computer, but I keep getting errors on the first day, if I try to save/load, or use ctrl.
For the error while skipping it says An error while loading skip.png.
For the save/load error, they occur when I am trying to save over an existing save, or loading without closing game first. If I close game and restart, I can load a save.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
After Dana dream I get and error while loading Sleepa.png, so, can not continue.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I was bored and decided to play this again, since I have a new computer, but I keep getting errors on the first day, if I try to save/load, or use ctrl.
For the error while skipping it says An error while loading skip.png.
For the save/load error, they occur when I am trying to save over an existing save, or loading without closing game first. If I close game and restart, I can load a save.
After Dana dream I get and error while loading Sleepa.png, so, can not continue.
It could be windows protection or your anti-virus kicking in and blocking the game from running as it should.

I just downloaded it and it runs just fine for me.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
It could be windows protection or your anti-virus kicking in and blocking the game from running as it should.

I just downloaded it and it runs just fine for me.
Thank you for your response. apparently there is a communication issue with some added hardware on my comp. I had the game on an external SSD card plugged into and external card reader, and that was causing the error. I loaded directly to internal memory, and it works.

Reactions: a1fox3
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes