hashiiim

Aug 30, 2016
i think the next patch is out on Saturday the alpha version
the beta is supposed to be send to patreon today if someone could upload it :rolleyes:

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
From what i seen in the images folder seems to be the part two of weekend 1 with Dana.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Could be a bug? I can't get her second part of the date to start. Maybe we both need to start a new game to fix it?

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Could be a bug? I can't get her second part of the date to start. Maybe we both need to start a new game to fix it?
I'm already on a new game, man this version is buggy as shit.

EDIT - Try resetting the variables (button in your bedroom). It seems to have fixed it for me

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
You getting rollback errors? I get those as soon as it hits dusk with this latest version.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Guess I am restarting again, I'll let you know if the Jessica introduction stuff is fucky for me too

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Really surprised with how good this game is.

Dana makes me fucking diamonds, the writing/interactions with her are fucking top tier and her 3D Model is great as well.

I'm not usually into Brother-Sister shit but I can make an exception with this game.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
This is my favorite game atm, with DMD as a close second. The writing is really good and the characters and how they interact with one other and the dialogue. Dana is a peach, and the secretary is sweet too, Maria is the only one that kinda doesn't mesh so well atm, maybe if they get rid of her silly glasses she could be more likeable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: muttdoggy

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Haven't played this game before.
Is it normal I have to Reset new variables to actually get scenes with Jessica? If I don't, I get one event at her place and from then on she'll be gone 100% of the time.

Reactions: cuddlepuddle

cuddlepuddle

Donor
Dec 22, 2016
Haven't played this game before.
Is it normal I have to Reset new variables to actually get scenes with Jessica? If I don't, I get one event at her place and from then on she'll be gone 100% of the time.
You're my hero, I was wondering what I was doing wrong to never see Jessica in the studio, but Reset new variables worked like a charm :D

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes