tek

Nov 12, 2016
anyone got his new side project ? it's been released but no link on his patreon.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
ptolemy stated that the 0.42 version was bugged and there was a fix updated. By the sound of it the version number didn't change. However, the version posted here appears to be the bugged versions, as certain events aren't triggering when they are supposed to.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
since this is a big game, I am wondering can't you release only the update files instead of releasing the entire package with the updated contents.it will save the time of downloading the game.

Reactions: Intima

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
since this is a big game, I am wondering can't you release only the update files instead of releasing the entire package with the updated contents.it will save the time of downloading the game.
It's not that simple, as it would require comparing every file to look for changes. The file size is due to the 2.6gb archive.rpa. The only way to update that without providing that whole file would be for the user to add files to the archive themselves (correctly). So doing this would be no easy task, and prone to errors.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
It's not that simple, as it would require comparing every file to look for changes. The file size is due to the 2.6gb archive.rpa. The only way to update that without providing that whole file would be for the user to add files to the archive themselves (correctly). So doing this would be no easy task, and prone to errors.
Something like xdelta patches work.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Something like xdelta patches work.
Only problem is finding someone that both knows how to create a working patch, and is willing to do so for this title. Downloading 2-3gb is pretty typical for these types of games and I'm not sure the updates are frequent enough to warrant creating patches. Downloading game again is going to be less prone to problems at the user end.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
With megadownloader I don't see the issue, unless you are under some awful data capped plan for internet, if that is the case my condolences.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Only problem is finding someone that both knows how to create a working patch, and is willing to do so for this title. Downloading 2-3gb is pretty typical for these types of games and I'm not sure the updates are frequent enough to warrant creating patches. Downloading game again is going to be less prone to problems at the user end.
well it's not that hard. In fact It has been doing for a while in cs.rin.ru which is another forum that posts steam games. you download the small update, and run the batch file which updates the main game, and that's all the end user has to do.

DragonL

Dragon Person
Sep 14, 2016
What's new:
The level 50 affection Maria date.
Fixed the Dana weekend day 2 renders.

Mega

PC:
MAC:

Reactions: muttdoggy and Krull

by4real

Feb 1, 2017
I've got Andrea angry after the pool incident. Is there more content after that? I can't date Andrea anymore she won't go out with me. Also, I've spoken to Dana about this and apparently I have to set up a scholarship for her younger brother to make ammends. I don't know what to do now.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I've got Andrea angry after the pool incident. Is there more content after that? I can't date Andrea anymore she won't go out with me. Also, I've spoken to Dana about this and apparently I have to set up a scholarship for her younger brother to make ammends. I don't know what to do now.
In that same conversation, Dana sets up the scholarship, then you just wait for Andrea to come to you in your office after a few days, after which, everything is back to normal.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes