Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
Updated to 0.044

EDIT: Added mac version
WOW........

First you decline the pledge you made, then you ignore the email I send you about it. But you're the fastest gun in the west when it comes to literally just copy and pasting the links I post, this thread.

Guys like you make being a laid back guy on Patreon, and not charging people up front etc..... and exercise in ZEN, you know that right?

Ptolemy

leobree

Oct 15, 2016
WOW........

First you decline the pledge you made, then you ignore the email I send you about it. But you're the fastest gun in the west when it comes to literally just copy and pasting the links I post, this thread.

Guys like you make being a laid back guy on Patreon, and not charging people up front etc..... and exercise in ZEN, you know that right?

Ptolemy
Why dont you just charge upfront then? Isnt it your own fault then?

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
Why dont you just charge upfront then? Isnt it your own fault then?
I thought that I'd let people sample what I do and let them decide if they want to support me.

But I guess you're right. I'll have to make some changes.

DragonL

Dragon Person
Sep 14, 2016
WOW........

Ptolemy
1) I am not the one who provided the links i just updated the OP
2) My credit card got banned, and i can't pledge to anyone right now since i don't have another one.
3) Because of that i literally can't get access to any post

Even tho i have not played your game i respect your work, but if someone gives me the links to update or upload a game i will do what is asked.

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
1) I am not the one who provided the links i just updated the OP
2) My credit card got banned, and i can't pledge to anyone right now since i don't have another one.
3) Because of that i literally can't get access to any post

Even tho i have not played your game i respect your work, but if someone gives me the links to update or upload a game i will do what is asked.
If that is true, than I apologise. You understand how this looks to me though, don't you?
Anyway, if I got the wrong impression, I'm sorry.

Ptolemy

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
NVM, my they just didn't extract for some dumb reason.

Last edited:

Intima

Aug 5, 2016
Love this game but stop playing several updates now due to internet data limit.. hope the dev or someone can release an update only. ;)

nodren

Aug 5, 2016
In that same conversation, Dana sets up the scholarship, then you just wait for Andrea to come to you in your office after a few days, after which, everything is back to normal.
How long is a few days? I waited for for more tham 2 weeks and nothing happend.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
0.45:
PC:
Mac:

Changelog:
The 2 non Mila paths of the Maria repeatable.
The next day endings of the Andrea repeatable of last week.
Quite a few bug fixes.

@Ptolemy I'm a big fan of your work, and I hope you feel sharing gives you lots of exposure rather than 'lost patrons'. I and many others would have never found your game if it wasn't for this forum, and I've now been a backer for a few months.

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
0.45:
PC:
Mac:

Changelog:
The 2 non Mila paths of the Maria repeatable.
The next day endings of the Andrea repeatable of last week.
Quite a few bug fixes.

@Ptolemy I'm a big fan of your work, and I hope you feel sharing gives you lots of exposure rather than 'lost patrons'. I and many others would have never found your game if it wasn't for this forum, and I've now been a backer for a few months.
I've said before that I don't lose sleep over it. I can't stop it anyway, without becoming a tyrant on patreon. And I like the atmosphere we have now.
It's just certain moves that leave a bad taste in my mouth :p

Anyway, keep on trucking

Ptolemy

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes