Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I think you are doing something very wrong. There is a somewhat linear progression:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Got it, thanks!

Tell me, is there a way to remove the area at the bottom where the text appears, so I can see the entire view? ~ and esc don't do it, and I haven't seen anything in the documentation.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
I've upgraded all of them to 99999+ and still get no additional sex, no additional dialogue, and when I ask about them, they still say, "There's nothing to tell."

Either the values are for shit and aren't used, or I'm doing something wrong.
At least try to read the last page of content. Read 4 posts up from your question and you shouldn't even have needed to ask.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I've upgraded all of them to 99999+ and still get no additional sex, no additional dialogue, and when I ask about them, they still say, "There's nothing to tell."

Either the values are for shit and aren't used, or I'm doing something wrong.
How i access to the console commands???

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
@Adoringfan you probably summed up the basics for a guide. Only thing that's missing is the random events. tempted on stealing that. At the vary least I'd call it a spoiler free guide as it's not that detailed.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
How i do to bring my sister in the night club with Maria and her husband? I have already passed the weekend event and the new scenes with Jessica and Andrea (pool scene and bowling scene, the office fuck with Jessica and the threesome with Lana and Andrea, the new dinner scene with Maria and her husband)...

Last edited:

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
After I've been fucking Dana for a while, is there any reason to keep playing besides just fucking Andrea, Dana, Maria, and Jessica all the time? What about the daughter of the strip club owner? Anyone else?

Crusoe

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
On the first page there are two pics, one with Dana saying "i`ll stay tonight" and one with "misteryous" Female Voice.
Are they included in this version or just perks?

Crusoe

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
The funny thing is that i don`t remember if those pics are at the beginning of the game or do i have more to explore?
I think that Dana sleepingover iis at the beginning but i can`t recall the misteryous voice.
Which scene it is?

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
The funny thing is that i don`t remember if those pics are at the beginning of the game or do i have more to explore?
I think that Dana sleepingover iis at the beginning but i can`t recall the misteryous voice.
Which scene it is?
I believe that was a scene which was re-rendered and changed. IIRC it was when her boyfriend was drunk.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes