Ric

Oct 21, 2016
out - have anyone?

erag

Aug 24, 2016
changelog
The Dana random that you saw last week in alpha. To trigger it, you need to go to the restaurant, and to have went on the strip date with Maria and John.

Also, the main scene. Which is the repeatable Andrea pool date. It's pretty big, like I said, 140 something renders. To trigger it, you have to ask Andrea on the pool date again, provided you also triggered the Andrea+Lana threesome.

Reactions: nicktrocado and Ric

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hello guys can someone help me? I have a problem with mega link. Is the first time that this problem happen. I try 2 time and always the same problem. I open mega link, then i start to download the game. At 63% the site tell me that i cant download anymore because i surpass the download limit =.= how i avoid this problem?

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
You can try the google drive link or read [/url]

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Getting an error when trying to work in the newest version, ignoring takes me back to the main menu, and rollback doesn't help, cause you need to work to progress time:
dod error.png

Might be worth mentioning, that I loaded my old save (from march 03) and didn't start a new game.

EDIT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT2:
started a new game and the error didn't happen again (yet)

Last edited:

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Getting an error when trying to work in the newest version, ignoring takes me back to the main menu, and rollback doesn't help, cause you need to work to progress time:
View attachment 4143

Might be worth mentioning, that I loaded my old save (from march 03) and didn't start a new game.

EDIT:

EDIT2:
I've been having the same error, I've been using old saves and sometimes it does and doesn't.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
There was a variable concerning Maria that was changed. That's the reason why old saves won't work with this 0.046 version. I got the errors with an old save. Started a new save and it hasn't bugged on me at all.

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
View attachment 4143

EDIT:

EDIT2:
Hi

I've mentioned many times. All save games started before I made a code overhaul in 0.042 won't work. All save games from after, will.

Ptolemy

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Hi

I've mentioned many times. All save games started before I made a code overhaul in 0.042 won't work. All save games from after, will.

Ptolemy
Hi, thanks for letting me know.
It's not a big problem, since I didn't really mind replaying your game, which shows how good of a job you're doing.
So... Thanks for that as well, you're awesome.

erag

Aug 24, 2016

What does it contain:

The Jessica dance club random, it has a 25% chance to trigger every time you go there.

The Jessica repeatable track date( with the dominatrix path finished). Must of went on the non repeatable one first.

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
Ptolemy, this is going to kill me one day. Are you/will you work on something to reduce the file size? It is getting harder and harder for me to download your game because of the file size.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Am working on a bug fix for this at the moment as requested by numerous members. As the game dev is also on here will forward the fix to him aswell. Is it just the fatal exception error and the loop bug that results in you being stuck in the restaurant? Am about half way fixing those two let me know if there are any others.

Apr 11, 2017
Found a link for 0.047.

Changelog (at least what I could find):
Changelog Version 0.047
The Jessica dance club random, it has a 25% chance to trigger every time you go there.

The Jessica repeatable track date( with the dominatrix path finished). Must of went on the non repeatable one first.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Found a link for 0.047.

Changelog (at least what I could find):
Changelog Version 0.047

ty for posting my mega link here lol
and i changed it into

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes