nicktrocado

Mar 8, 2017
Thanks bro I´m downloading this game for the first time, is the game linear or was several choices? Is it good, what can i expect?
It's good! I play it mostly because of the story. there are some choices but i haven't notice a lot of changes based on your choices.
nonetheless there's a good amount of content so...

Reactions: Deleted member 3945
Sep 16, 2016
It's good! I play it mostly because of the story. there are some choices but i haven't notice a lot of changes based on your choices.
nonetheless there's a good amount of content so...
Thanks for the answer :) ... I will give it a try since a lot of people keeps saying good shit about the game.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Omg T_T someone have to teach this autor to find a way to reduce the file size T_T
I really love this game, the sister is too gorgeous i like everything about her. The other woman... well i really do not know XD well the blonde is good. the brune is ok. But the black girl... >.> ouch, she have a cute face and a stunning body, like the other woman. But without hair is a really pain in the ass for stimulation/excitation T_T

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Omg T_T someone have to teach this autor to find a way to reduce the file size T_T
I really love this game, the sister is too gorgeous i like everything about her. The other woman... well i really do not know XD well the blonde is good. the brune is ok. But the black girl... >.> ouch, she have a cute face and a stunning body, like the other woman. But without hair is a really pain in the ass for stimulation/excitation T_T
I like Jessica. Not as much as Dana, but Jessica is easily my second favourite.
That being said, I do agree ptolemy updates almost to a fault (take note, other Patreon devs). At this rate, he should seriously consider either updating less frequently but bigger or look into a patch system. These (frequent) 3GB+ files can be very taxing for people's data plans.

Last edited:

Jiren86

May 10, 2017
I find Jessica the hottest to be honest

Reactions: dunhill

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hi guys. I'm having a problem with this version. Each time I'm at the office and click on work, I get the following message in the picture. Can somebody help please ? Don't have the courage to start everything over again. If there's no solution, could someone share a 0.47 save please?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
There are 2 save folders, one in game directory and another in Appdata/Roaming/Renpy. I don't know which one is the right one.

EDIT: here are both saves,i did the 0.48 content already but you can just load latest pre 15th May save and you should be good to go

Thanks a lot :)

LazyPanda

May 9, 2017
There are 2 save folders, one in game directory and another in Appdata/Roaming/Renpy. I don't know which one is the right one.

EDIT: here are both saves,i did the 0.48 content already but you can just load latest pre 15th May save and you should be good to go

Game Use the Save folder that placed in the game, if there was no save file in there it looks for the appdata folder

U

User_10739

Honestly, if he is adding just a single event why not just make a separate .rpa for the event like others do when releasing extra content.

Reactions: if95

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
Honestly, if he is adding just a single event why not just make a separate .rpa for the event like others do when releasing extra content.
the best thing to do is waiting the project to get finished , i mean when the game reach 150 gb :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: groove888 and if95

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
I like Jessica. Not as much as Dana, but Jessica is easily my second favourite.
That being said, I do agree ptolemy updates almost to a fault (take note, other Patreon devs). At this rate, he should seriously consider either updating less frequently but bigger or look into a patch system. These (frequent) 3GB+ files can be very taxing for people's data plans.
The patcher is in beta, and will be released to patrons next week.
Thank you Sam, who I think is active on this forum, for pushing me to make it.

I don't think it will help you guys though, since you need to be a patron to have access to my server and patch the game. And that's how I'm gonna keep it. Bandwidth costs, and I have to reserve it for patrons.

I think you guys will be stuck with big downloads for the time being

Ptolemy

kakhauf

Feb 13, 2017
how's this game faring? last time i played this it was ver. 0.036. it wasn't that great neither the worst. Any changes?

Reactions: if95

alex21

Apr 30, 2017
is there a way to open the file and get the CG only? like a program or something? can't find one for renpy games

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes