KMnM

Sep 9, 2016
when i decompression the file.it say archive.rpa this file was broken..any one know why?

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
It's funny how each girl represents a different fetish, but Maria's cuckholding is the only one that expands beyond her.
Like, I can't tell Jessica to call me daddy or make Andrea more assertive, but indulge everyone in some cuckerino? Why the fuck not!

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
NTR and swinging are two different things. Netorare=cheating or having your lover stolen by another party.
NTR is over-used just like the word 'cuck', where people have no real idea what they mean.

Agreed, swinging where BOTH parties agree to the acts, with their partner's consent and participation, is not the same at all.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
It's funny how each girl represents a different fetish, but Maria's cuckholding is the only one that expands beyond her.
Like, I can't tell Jessica to call me daddy or make Andrea more assertive, but indulge everyone in some cuckerino? Why the fuck not!
Cuck =! swinging... And it's optional...

Reactions: shiddily

Eva

May 1, 2017

About the game:

You take on the role of rich kid that has had everything handed to him his entire life making him quite an indolent little ass. Now he is working for his for his father's company and not enjoying himself too much. Working alongside him is his sister Dana, the apple of his father's eye. And for whom he is slowly discovering feeling long buried and forgotten. You will have the chance to meet a cast of characters along and hopefully have sex with most of them

Date: 30/05/2017
Censorship: No
Version: 0.049
Developer / Publisher:
Platform: PC/Windows
Language: English
Genre: Ren'py, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, All sex, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Brother-Sister, Office, Secretary

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Changelog:
Cheats:

Only saves from 0.035 and newer are compatible! With earlier versions, you will have to start a new game!

Download:
Credit: @Dejan85 for the link.

Hi Milos, could say haw to use cheats? thanks

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
Cuck =! swinging... And it's optional...
I'm not just the swing scene, since it's an excuse to see Dana getting fucked by someone else, it's more about the choices in some of these dates, like saying that it doesn't bother you if she jumps the gym teacher or pushing Andrea to interact with the old guys at the pool, it's kinda obvious he's going to expand them in future updates.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I'm not just the swing scene, since it's an excuse to see Dana getting fucked by someone else, it's more about the choices in some of these dates, like saying that it doesn't bother you if she jumps the gym teacher or pushing Andrea to interact with the old guys at the pool, it's kinda obvious he's going to expand them in future updates.
I think the Andrea thing was to break her out of her shyness/reverting back to being a baby mentality and super jealous, right?

As far as Dana jumping the gym teacher, you mean the part where she was pushing to see if the brother was going to be a super-possessive asshole or not? Also seeing if he was mature enough to let her do her own thing (if she chose it), since she quite obviously allows him to do whatever and isn't crying and throwing a hissy fit if he goes out with other women? It's about respect you see, and I think you missed the point with Dana. Not that she *would* go out with another guy right now without clearing it with the brother, but the fact she expects him to respect her to make good choices, and also show that he loves her for who she is, not just her body.

And before you assume, I don't swing and damn sure don't like cucking or NTR, but I get where the story here goes. It's about respecting other people to make good decisions for the welfare of both parties involved.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks Dana is too skinny? She doesn't touch her food at lunch. I worry that she isn't getting enough protein.

Reactions: Walt Dee

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
What is necessary to fuck Dana, as in being a couple/lovers, not fuck at Maria's house every now and again?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
What is necessary to fuck Dana, as in being a couple/lovers, not fuck at Maria's house every now and again?
You need to progress the story with Jessica and get a double date to the bowling alley. Then Dana should call you on the weekend....

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
I think the Andrea thing was to break her out of her shyness/reverting back to being a baby mentality and super jealous, right?

As far as Dana jumping the gym teacher, you mean the part where she was pushing to see if the brother was going to be a super-possessive asshole or not? Also seeing if he was mature enough to let her do her own thing (if she chose it), since she quite obviously allows him to do whatever and isn't crying and throwing a hissy fit if he goes out with other women? It's about respect you see, and I think you missed the point with Dana. Not that she *would* go out with another guy right now without clearing it with the brother, but the fact she expects him to respect her to make good choices, and also show that he loves her for who she is, not just her body.

And before you assume, I don't swing and damn sure don't like cucking or NTR, but I get where the story here goes. It's about respecting other people to make good decisions for the welfare of both parties involved.
Hey man, saw your reply only now, sorry. I think she's fine with her brother behavior, that's why she like to taunt him, even on the swing date she still ask him 2 times if he's okay with it, saying yes or no doesn't really change the outcome though, it seens her brother feelings are more important than her own, it's like Ciri and Geralt on Witcher 3, without the fugg aspect of course. Also, I had stopped on version 0.46, my posts were made before playing the new version, so the only thing I saw here as the ntr warning, I really liked how she participated on the daddy/mommy pool date with Andrea, that's what my post about indulging on others fetish was about, next I want Dana to treat her brother the same way Jessica does, peace!

Last edited:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Hey man, saw your reply only now, sorry. I think she's fine with her brother behavior, that's why she like to taunt him, even on the swing date she still ask him 2 times if he's okay with it, saying yes or no doesn't really change the outcome though, it seens her brother feelings are more important than her own, it's like Ciri and Geralt on Witcher 3, without the fugg aspect of course. Also, I had stopped on version 0.46, my posts were made before playing the new version, so the only thing I saw here as the ntr warning, I really liked how she participated on the daddy/mommy pool date with Andrea, that's what my post about indulging on others fetish was about, next I want Dana to treat her brother the same way Jessica does, peace!
Re: Dana acting like Jessica..I wouldn't put that out of the question on a second Dana & Jessica date. I think Dana would be good at it, and Chris probably would also. I mean who doesn't like role reversal sometimes? Keeps things fresh and all.

And yeah, I wouldn't take people's posts here with more than a an afterthought unless I saw for myself. There are a lot of weak-willed and apparently low confidence guys who cry "NTR!" and "cuck" at the least little thing, where they think they can't live out their perfect little fantasy.

No harm, no foul. If you haven't played it yet (and frankly I'd wait till next release for more stuff unless yo uhave feallt good speed DL) then give it a spin. I liked the new date, it shows theyare more trusting of each other and a lot of different ways the story could progress..

I will admit though... I *loved* the first Dana date with Andrea at the dance club.. *sighs* All that flashing and eye contact and it was fairly clear she was seeing what Chris's reaction would be, while clearly playing within the rules of him not touching her, and her trying something new with Andrea. Just the teasing and titilation/taboo part of that was great. Not sure if the rest of the game can match up to that anymore without her involving some other guy, which I would prefer not to happen. She's already been with Andrea, so it seems the female/female thing is no big deal with her anymore.

Reactions: Namco15 and Balduko

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
It feels a little weird to be fucking Dana when she comes over to Maria and John's home, and then have her get all, "Are you sure you to be doing this?" later on after they & Jessica have had their threesome, doesn't it?

bigbri

Apr 3, 2017
what is the andrea swimming trigger ?
You need to do the getaway with Dana, which I think happens after the double date with Jessica

where is mila? I am in week 40 but no sign of mila.
You meet her the first time you go on a date to the club with maria. Assuming you weren't an asshole to her she should then show up a few days later when you go to work in your office

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes