Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
For now this game is great :heartcoveredeyes:thanks for sharing.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
It feels a little weird to be fucking Dana when she comes over to Maria and John's home, and then have her get all, "Are you sure you to be doing this?" later on after they & Jessica have had their threesome, doesn't it?
You mean the initial bowling alley scene with Jessica? I believe the date with Maria, John & Dana isn't supposed to happen until after the Jessica date and the first weekend date with Dana, but I could be wrong. If it is occuring prior to that then the maria/John/Dana second date is bugged and triggering too early.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
You mean the initial bowling alley scene with Jessica? I believe the date with Maria, John & Dana isn't supposed to happen until after the Jessica date and the first weekend date with Dana, but I could be wrong. If it is occuring prior to that then the maria/John/Dana second date is bugged and triggering too early.
Ah, then, yes, something's broken, because I played it in that reverse order.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I can't wait until the next weekend at the uncle's place if they invite Andrea. I quite like the dynamic that is happening with those three.

On the other hand, really tired of Jessica. Not into the whole domination thing (unless I'm the one dominating ;)) and she's WAYYY to full of herself. Would love to break her down a bit. It also seems a little too wierd, she's painted as a hardcore lesbian dom and yet she's fine to be sleeping with the MC. She's certainly not acting like a lesbian.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walt Dee

lxking

Apr 24, 2017
Mac:
PC:
Change log:
It contains two new randoms, one with Dana at the office, and one with Jessica at home.

The Dana one has a 20% chance of triggering every time you press the "work" button, provided you went on the getaway.

The Jessica one has a 22% chance of triggering when you go home, provided you had sex with her.

Also the second stage of the Andrea "get to know her better" talk.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
3.9 Gigs
How big is this game going to be when he gets to 1.0?
Hopefully big enough so that people will stop whining about it and those who like it will get it and others won't.

He's using high resolution images, and while he could use lower res the quality suffers unless he did something like these other dev's do and put characters further away or have them in low lighting, etc.

bigbri

Apr 3, 2017
Just as an FYI neither of the new scenes are sex scenes. Figured it might be worth mentioning since a lot of people can't/don't want to download the huge file everytime there's new stuff at the best of times

somiyanki

May 15, 2017
Danaaffection = xxx
Danasexuality = xxx

Andreaaffection = xxx
Andreasexuality = xxx

Mariaaffection = xxx
Mariasexuality = xxx

Jessicaaffection = xxx
Jessicasexuality = xx

Alltho I dunno if the Jessica character actually is in game atm
i cant open console wilhioe pressing shift and o . only white screen. no font . not even in preferences

Last edited:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Updated thanks. Btw can anyone tell me if it's packed or unpacked?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Ouch man! 3.9gb! I need to restart me modem two time to download this game and another one.
Now i am downlad this one and i fear that... MegaDownlader will stop at half the download and i will have to restart the modem again, to continue the download XD I really hope that the download continue till the end without stop :'(

somiyanki

May 15, 2017
you need to activate it, game directory/renpy/common/00console.rpy (you need to find config.console = False and change it to config.console = True )
i already done that but same result blank white screen. can you upload your 00console.rpy of 0.5 version.
thanks

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes