Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Just beware, the image folders for this game are SO disorganized, it's a wonder the game even works at all.

Reactions: if95

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
oh god 0.049 - Size: 3.8 GB T_T
If someone have mega, please post it T_T i think this time also mega need some hours to download it T_T

Reactions: Krull

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
Well with this kind of size i'll just wait for 1-2 months to download the game lel, almost 4 gb for maybe 10 minutes of new content? No thank you

Reactions: if95

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
I'm personaly skipping all updates till the game is done. It is shame, but I will not download 4GB everytime the game gets updated.

Reactions: j5LDC2TB

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I'm personaly skipping all updates till the game is done. It is shame, but I will not download 4GB everytime the game gets updated.
I'm doing the same mate... or I could become a patron & then use the online update patcher? .... Nup... LOL!

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Either way my saved pretty much fucked up. Even started a new game in .048. If somebody would be so kind to upload a .049 thanks in advance.

petedragon

May 4, 2017
Ahh what a yummy way to start the day. One good thing about a large download gives you plenty of time to make a bacon sandwich and a pot of tea

Reactions: aj1
U

User_10739

I just did a second (I think) track date with Jessica where I raced her car, don't know if that was available before because I avoid Jessica like the plague. Literally I want to park the car on her head and take the cute asian chick home...

spiderfff

May 4, 2017
Thanks for uploading the latest version, but I'm a bit disappointed because I was expecting new scenes with Andrea, I really like her.

bigbri

Apr 3, 2017
0.049 CONTAINS NTR but it is avoidable.
Is it really NTR though? My (admittedly limited understanding) is that NTR is more akin to cuckolding where as this is just good old fashioned swinging, ie you both have sex with other people and there's no real feelings involved for them

I just did a second (I think) track date with Jessica where I raced her car, don't know if that was available before because I avoid Jessica like the plague. Literally I want to park the car on her head and take the cute asian chick home...
The Jessica repeatable was added in a previous update.

hydro13

May 22, 2017
Is it really NTR though? My (admittedly limited understanding) is that NTR is more akin to cuckolding where as this is just good old fashioned swinging, ie you both have sex with other people and there's no real feelings involved for them
NTR and swinging are two different things. Netorare=cheating or having your lover stolen by another party.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes