Wolfie3DX

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
It feels a little weird to be fucking Dana when she comes over to Maria and John's home, and then have her get all, "Are you sure you to be doing this?" later on after they & Jessica have had their threesome, doesn't it?
u have to get the getaway part, on the weekend. first u have to get jessica to the double date, after the date she will tell u that u 2 have to "talk".

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Unpacked 0.05 is 3.98GB. Using 7zip ultra compression i managed to get size down to 3.88GB...not much of a difference :(
I mean the renpy... is it compressed or do you have access to the images (for example)

DonStark

May 4, 2017
I was a patreon at first because i love this game ... but come on, every week download 4Gb and not much new that's too bad. I love the renders from Dana ( she's in my top ) but for example the new event at work... It's just blablabla there is nothing sexy is this event. I think i'm going to wait some months befor replaying

Also the second stage of the Andrea "get to know her better" talk ... Euh, somebody can tell me if i bug but i can't and i've 500 affection with Andrea

Last edited:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I was a patreon at first because i love this game ... but come on, every week download 4Gb and not much new that's too bad. I love the renders from Dana ( she's in my top ) but for example the new event at work... It's just blablabla there is nothing sexy is this event. I think i'm going to wait some months befor replaying

Also the second stage of the Andrea "get to know her better" talk ... Euh, somebody can tell me if i bug but i can't and i've 500 affection with Andrea
So only download it every other version or four... You like quality of the renders, then deal with the size. If you're going to be a Patreon then be one, but don't bitch and moan because the dev is actually releasing updates in a timely manner just because you don't like the size. Or just get it from others who are still contributing because they enjoy the effort and time the dev put in, like the rest of us who are happy to see the game going and not stalled or the dev milking like crazy.

Patan

May 28, 2017
can anyone share a diffrent link like gofile? i cant download with mega because of the size it always stops.

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
the fuck...
0.49 after extracting all things from *.rpa file has 3.81GB (only images).

It is because there is about 2.5K images in it and the guy doesn't compress them, I think. Some images has about 4MB, which is crazy. Other devs compress their images to about max. 100kB.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
0.49 after extracting all things from *.rpa file has 3.81GB (only images).

It is because there is about 2.5K images in it and the guy doesn't compress them, I think. Some images has about 4MB, which is crazy. Other devs compress their images to about max. 100kB.

SFernandez

Jun 6, 2017
I have been playing the game a while.....very repetitive don't you think so? Always the same with Dana....nothing to do the weekends...

U

User_10739

Honestly it is not worth the d/l. Brief weird chat with Andrea, random no-sex encounter with Dana and random encounter with Jessica (ugh)

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes