Djd3

Jun 7, 2017
Does someone has a walkthrough of some sort? I don't know if i miss some files or i'm simply doing the wrong things, i can't get the second date with the secretary or progress with story with Dana (While i have unlocked all the events for Maria, that why i know i'm missing some scenes with her). May i have some help from a good soul? :(

Djd3

Jun 7, 2017
you have to go to jessica dates too
Thanks for the reply, i reached the first date with Jessica but im not allowed to invite Dana even tho i think i reached a decent amount of stats with both girls, without spoilering me too much could you tell me if i just keep raising the stats to trigger the events or i need to do more specific stuff?

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Just out of curiousity, how do you make this game so small? By compressing the Images, or just a better compression of the rar file?

Reactions: Bite Me LLZ

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Just out of curiousity, how do you make this game so small? By compressing the Images, or just a better compression of the rar file?
I compress the images as much as i can without compromising the quality to much(seen with my eyes, on my laptop screen).

Reactions: riddikk91

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
he must have recoded the pictures somehow. im courious how the picture quality compares to the originals
Yeah me, too. Could be kind of interesting, how much smaller the game can be made, without losing image quality. Especially if you compare the two versions on a Screen with 1440p or even 2160p.

Reactions: Bite Me LLZ

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
The game is great but that Jessica route is so bad for me. I hated it.
v0.51 contains Dana+Jessica+Chris Track date.

Reactions: TechCarmin

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Dreaming of Dana 0.051 [F95 Edition] (1.3 GB)
Win-|> <|> <|> <|
Mac-|> <|

Thanks to @if95 for the Google drive link

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes