polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
First time i will play this, downloading now, but after bad experiences like BigBro, LabRats, SuperPowered, i must ask before, it contains NTR?
none of the girls are virgins, if that's what you're asking. your sis is fucking your coworker at the very beginning, but he cheats on her with some skank, and she doesn't find out until the doc tells her she got herpes. the threesome scenes with the married couple, are not avoidable, but balls don't touch so it's totally not gay except the way the guy looks at you drooling. you also take his wife to meet some black dude, and you have an elaborate fantasy about his hugecock. but it's just a dream, so no harm done. oh and in the beginning you have to fuck a black chick, that might be trans.
you should play, no NTR whatsoever

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Good quality = 1.3GB
Great quality = 3.9GB
I'm pleased and know what i would chose :p

And keep in mind that the images is 1080, so stretching them to a 4K is like watching a vhs on a hd tv (ish)
You're right, but if you compare both versions side by side on a 4k screen, you will see the difference very clearly. Even if you don't stretch the game to the full resolution of the screen, the difference is still there. As for me, I would probably choose the original version of the game, although the quality of your release is good, the one of the original is better.
But to be honest it depends on you and in my opinion, on your screen, which version will be the best for you.

As for what 3xpurt said, this might be an idea, to include Lyngbak's and the untouched version on the OP. I think, there will be many users out there, who would like to experience the full quality of the game, as intended by ptolemy.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I'm maybe making a fool out of myself right now, but I'm asking anyway.
What the hell is NTR?
NTR = the catch-all phrase that low-intelligent folks use that can't distinguish when a woman has sex with anyone other than the main character (even with the MC knowing and agreeding to it), as opposed to a woman who is actively hiding/cheating with the intention to stop having sex with and/or end the relationship with the MC.

In other words they think 'swinging' where the female has sex with more than the MC (heaven forbid the female get it on with her S.O. or someone else while they are all having sex with others), or the MC & female have an open relationship = NTR.

See the same overuse of the word 'cuck', especially on 4chan. NTR (IIRC) originally meant a woman who was corrupted or chose to willingly (or by means of being too stupid to say no) cheat on her S.O. with the intention to end the relationship completely, or at least the sexual aspects of it. Typically in NTR the female in question is a mindless lust slave who loves another male characters dick, vs. the MC, so much she can't control herself.

Reactions: KinneyX23

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
none of the girls are virgins, if that's what you're asking. your sis is fucking your coworker at the very beginning, but he cheats on her with some skank, and she doesn't find out until the doc tells her she got herpes. the threesome scenes with the married couple, are not avoidable, but balls don't touch so it's totally not gay except the way the guy looks at you drooling. you also take his wife to meet some black dude, and you have an elaborate fantasy about his hugecock. but it's just a dream, so no harm done. oh and in the beginning you have to fuck a black chick, that might be trans.
you should play, no NTR whatsoever
I don't think the story quite went how you described it there. :eek: Better description: "You take his wife to the strip club, where she see's a black guy and you jokingly make up a story/lie as if you know about the guy to excite the wife until she requests you to bring him over so she can see if your story is true.":closedtongue:

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
I don't think the story quite went how you described it there. :eek: Better description: "You take his wife to the strip club, where she see's a black guy and you jokingly make up a story/lie as if you know about the guy to excite the wife until she requests you to bring him over so she can see if your story is true.":closedtongue:
You're mistaken my friend. You concoct the lustful story, about the guy with a cock down to his knees, all on your own.
Only after completing your story, does the woman ask if hugecock is present in the club. Followed by you meeting, and seducing the guy back to your table to meet her.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Could we maybe start posting the update date on the 1st post when it's updated?

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
alright, maybe she's yet to get tested, but that's what usually happens when your boyfriend eats hooker pussy.
1 in 4 women carry some kind of STD, let us hope, that 25% of the female population, are not our sisters and mothers.

surfury

May 21, 2017
I found 2 things so far. You can do a little work for your father in the office.slightly bugged in that it can repeat twice in the same day. Jessica visits you at your apartment.
The work for father, and Jessica at your apartment were both in 0.50 as I certainly had both. There were some weird bugs with Andrea turning up on your bed in the middle of the night when Dana stayed over and also Michaela being called Mark when she appeared in the office, and Milosh being Michaela in the Gym. Some spelling howlers in 0.50 which may have been sorted. Understandable as English is not ptolemy's first language so maybe he needs an English speaking editor to help him.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Just tried the .51 version and god I hate Jessica. Man if this game turns into some femdom crap then he is squandering a great story. Seriously, I don't know how the MC could put up with her. With the exception of Dana (though it is really pushing on the femdom shit there too), most of the women have some issues but seriously Jessica is the most unapealing person I've seen in a number of games. Shame because she's a cute character too but she really needs a personality transplant.

BTW on NTR, this is from the Urban Dictionary:
Japanese acronym for Netorare, used to define a genre of Eroge ( ), meaning "Cuckold". In short, the main protagonist's loved (s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling.

Seems pretty common in hentai.

Reactions: Walt Dee

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Danaaffection = xxx
Danasexuality = xxx

Andreaaffection = xxx
Andreasexuality = xxx

Mariaaffection = xxx
Mariasexuality = xxx

Jessicaaffection = xxx
Jessicasexuality = xx

Alltho I dunno if the Jessica character actually is in game atm
cant change the affection or sexuality in the new versión, why is that? did they change the commands?

Jellyfish_xD

Jun 7, 2017
how can I pass the time on weekends, I have the option to skip the weekend or call someone, if I call someone (only Dana available) she doesn't answer maybe because its morning
what should I do?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
You're mistaken my friend. You concoct the lustful story, about the guy with a cock down to his knees, all on your own.
Only after completing your story, does the woman ask if hugecock is present in the club. Followed by you meeting, and seducing the guy back to your table to meet her.
I do not think that word means what you think it means... You don't "seduce" the guy, you tell him that there is a woman who wants to meet him and he'll be happy to meet her (paraphrased). Its in the context of how you're using the words, because with the earlier "fantasy" description now the use of the word "seduce" you are strongly implying the MC is bisexual and that is clearly not the case with anything that's written in the story thus far. This is why I have posted corrections twice now.

Again, the story the MC made was not *his* fantasy, i.e. something to fantasize about for the purpose of sexual excitement (which is how you used the phrase) but merely an elaborate story meant to titilate the woman he was with. Again, its word usage and phrasing that makes all the difference.

Reactions: muttdoggy

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
sorry and how do I get this getaway scene?
Keep playing the game. This is not a super complex game but it does have a bit of a grind...

1. Meet various women, talk to said women in a polite way to get their affection/interest up.
2. Once interest & sexual aspects are up high enough you get the option to go on dates with them.
3. You MUST go on the FIRST DATE solo with the woman in question.
4. Once you go at least once with the woman solo you can invite Dana along (assuming the affection/attraction level is high enough, see #1.)
5. I believe all of the solo dates have a second variation if you go out with them without Dana a second time (may be random).
6. Once you get ALL THREE of the women in dates with Dana along (Jessica & Dana date is triggered last) you will get the option to go away with Dana on a weekend.
7. Push her a bit on the weekend get-away to see a few more scenes, but I believe you get the same end result as long as you're not an ass.
8. Once you have the first weekend getaway with Dana, there is (as of now) a second date scene with Dana and all the women for the second date option.

I may have missed a few random details but this is pretty much the entire game-flow right now. It's not hard to follow since it's a pattern, but there is a bit of a grind time-wise until some stuf unlocks (I think jessica doesn't unlock until X days have passed).

Reactions: pingwin
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes