Jellyfish_xD

Jun 7, 2017
Keep playing the game. This is not a super complex game but it does have a bit of a grind...

1. Meet various women, talk to said women in a polite way to get their affection/interest up.
2. Once interest & sexual aspects are up high enough you get the option to go on dates with them.
3. You MUST go on the FIRST DATE solo with the woman in question.
4. Once you go at least once with the woman solo you can invite Dana along (assuming the affection/attraction level is high enough, see #1.)
5. I believe all of the solo dates have a second variation if you go out with them without Dana a second time (may be random).
6. Once you get ALL THREE of the women in dates with Dana along (Jessica & Dana date is triggered last) you will get the option to go away with Dana on a weekend.
7. Push her a bit on the weekend get-away to see a few more scenes, but I believe you get the same end result as long as you're not an ass.
8. Once you have the first weekend getaway with Dana, there is (as of now) a second date scene with Dana and all the women for the second date option.

I may have missed a few random details but this is pretty much the entire game-flow right now. It's not hard to follow since it's a pattern, but there is a bit of a grind time-wise until some stuf unlocks (I think jessica doesn't unlock until X days have passed).
Thank you dude

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
I do not think that word means what you think it means..
Would you feels more comfortable, if I said:
The MC literally has intercourse with the man, provocatively enticing him to come with him to the booth, where he then watches intently as the woman he's been having sex with, jerks the other man off to the point of orgasm.

Maybe, you're being a little homophobic, recoloring the facts to suit your own desires for a cuck free universe, because you believe in your heart that only teh gays like watching other men ejaculate, and so you choose to fabricate your own reality.

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
Would you feels more comfortable, if I said:
The MC literally has intercourse with the man, provocatively enticing him to come with him to the booth, where he then watches intently as the woman he's been having sex with, jerks the other man off to the point of orgasm.

Maybe, you're being a little homophobic, recoloring the facts to suit your own desires for a cuck free universe, because you believe in your heart that only teh gays like watching other men ejaculate, and so you choose to fabricate your own reality.
Sorry, but Ozygator is right.
Nowhere did I imply that MC is excited by the other man.

Ptolemy

Reactions: Krull

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Sorry, but Ozygator is right.
Nowhere did I imply that MC is excited by the other man.

Ptolemy
Perhaps you lost something in translation.
I disagree with Ozygator's interpretation that the MC is bisexual.
The MC did far more than simply make an introduction. MC was a participant, and in fact instigated the event that transpired.
Nor did I imply that the MC was fully sexually AROUSED

But, why was the MC even there, if not for excitement, in terms of overcoming boredom.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
But the weekend choices are the same or it's changed something? Seems that for the moment there is only 1 weekend, also in 0.51 version.
And there is only one scene with Dana fucked by other men (by John if the MC want share her) or there are more scenes of this type?

Last edited:

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
This game had way more content than I was expecting for a 0.05
That's the relativity of version numbers for you :) People still think there is some kind of vodoo magic that defines them - when it doesnt. Pure dev decision when and how much to put into a single step

Edit:removed a typo

Last edited:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Perhaps you lost something in translation.
I disagree with Ozygator's interpretation that the MC is bisexual.
The MC did far more than simply make an introduction. MC was a participant, and in fact instigated the event that transpired.
Nor did I imply that the MC was fully sexually AROUSED

But, why was the MC even there, if not for excitement, in terms of overcoming boredom.
Umm.. I never said or implied that the MC was bisexual, I *did* state that YOU apparently feel the MC is bisexual.

However, YOU most certainly have implied it with your usage and phrasing of the words "fantasyt" and "seduction" in this thread. That's the point both myself, and the author/developer of the game, have now attempted to clarify for you.

I don't know if English is a secondary language for you, or if you are adding your own homoerotic shadings to the story, but as mentioned prior you are very strongly implying that the MC is interested in and interacting with other men for purposes of the MC's excitement, not exciting the women the MC may be with at the time.

And for what it's worth..My uncle is gay IRL, so I am most certainly not homophobic, and I am not a cuck lover or hater, I really don't care (pst, it's a game you know). You may need to go back to 4chan and improve your reading comprehension and clear some of those biases you appear to be viewing the game with, since your responses to my attempts to clarify your mis-stating of game events, is more inline with what is expected and tolerated there.

In any event, apologies to all for derailing the thread a bit with attempts to correct mis-stated descriptions of the game.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
But the weekend choices are the same or it's changed something? Seems that for the moment there is only 1 weekend, also in 0.51 version.
And there is only one scene with Dana fucked by other men (by John if the MC want share her) or there are more scenes of this type?
Only one set of weekend events so far in the game, and that is the only scene of that type in the game currently.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Umm.. I never said or implied that the MC was bisexual, I *did* state that YOU apparently feel the MC is bisexual.

However, YOU most certainly have implied it with your usage and phrasing of the words "fantasyt" and "seduction" in this thread. That's the point both myself, and the author/developer of the game, have now attempted to clarify for you.

I don't know if English is a secondary language for you, or if you are adding your own homoerotic shadings to the story, but as mentioned prior you are very strongly implying that the MC is interested in and interacting with other men for purposes of the MC's excitement, not exciting the women the MC may be with at the time.

And for what it's worth..My uncle is gay IRL, so I am most certainly not homophobic, and I am not a cuck lover or hater, I really don't care (pst, it's a game you know). You may need to go back to 4chan and improve your reading comprehension and clear some of those biases you appear to be viewing the game with, since your responses to my attempts to clarify your mis-stating of game events, is more inline with what is expected and tolerated there.

In any event, apologies to all for derailing the thread a bit with attempts to correct mis-stated descriptions of the game.
Even after I clear things up, that I don't think the MC is depicted as bisexual, you still make these crazy assumptions about word meanings, and claim to understand what I'm saying better than I. I'd suggest asking your English teacher to read what I said and explain it to you, but its summer, so you'd have to wait til middleschool starts back in the fall.

I don't know what your uncle did to you, but perhaps you mention it because it's relevant. Don't let those past experiences stop you from grasping new things. Do like Dana, and pretend it never happened, move on, you were a child.

I could tell you to open a dictionary, and look up the words to see what they mean, but you'd go for one of the deviant variations, or consult 2 or 3 dictionaries to try and find where the word more closely matches what you want to believe.

By your interpretation, any man who seduces another man, is bisexual. Maybe, you only said that trying to insult me, because "call him a fag" Having a hard time dealing with the fact that things I was saying were stirring your emotions.
I have to burst your bubble, I'm not gay or bisexual. I make games, adult games. Seduction is my forte.
Calling game makers bisexual, is really prejudicial. If the game doesn't turn you on, go play something else, and don't call the dev a bisexual, because he made your peepee hard. Even if you're positive that Ptolemy did thing intentionally to arouse you, don't interpret it the wrong way.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Chill out, @polywog. Do not continue this discussion or attempt to further derail the thread.
Ptolemy clarified the issue. It's done and dead.
Get back on topic or further replies will be deleted.

Reactions: pingwin

Voyds

May 13, 2017
Hi guys, i have no sound in this game, is it normal? All sound are set to max on the preference btw !

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes