Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Something I found is that if you use the console to artificially up the girl's affection and sexuality the game will get confused and show things that should not be there yet (dana riding chris etc).... so beware when using that. IT can cause you to miss things as well and hell in the last version (0.051) Andrea would not go swimming with me even with affection rating 400+ and sexuality at 300+ so be aware of that!

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
I have Andrea at 300+aff and 200+sex by grinding and she didn't go swimming and neither after upping her both stats to 500 with console.

So far I could only sleep with Dana if I go with Maria and invite her, she have similar stats to Andrea albeit slightly higher. She never picks up her phone on weekend, not sure what's up with that even after consoling 500 stats.

bigbri

Apr 3, 2017
I have Andrea at 300+aff and 200+sex by grinding and she didn't go swimming and neither after upping her both stats to 500 with console.

So far I could only sleep with Dana if I go with Maria and invite her, she have similar stats to Andrea albeit slightly higher. She never picks up her phone on weekend, not sure what's up with that even after consoling 500 stats.
Have you done the getaway with Dana, that's required for both weekend stuff with Dana and swimming with Andrea

Just out of curiosity why are people using the console to get values high when it isn't necessary? Pretty sure the changes are gated every 25 or so. What I do is set it just under the target (like 24, 49 etc) then use a normal action to take me over the target then look for the new scenes. Hasn't failed me once yet

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Have you done the getaway with Dana, that's required for both weekend stuff with Dana and swimming with Andrea

Just out of curiosity why are people using the console to get values high when it isn't necessary? Pretty sure the changes are gated every 25 or so. What I do is set it just under the target (like 24, 49 etc) then use a normal action to take me over the target then look for the new scenes. Hasn't failed me once yet
I will have to try that, i use console to jump in incriments of 25. so dunno

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
Thank you very much, I didn't do the getaway.

After googling it, it seems the getaway triggers after I sleep with Jessica and Jessica apparently only shows up if I bring Dana to a Maria date.

I brought Dana very late after most of them had 200+ stats since I didn't want to share her until I got more of her events but I guess it had the opposite effect instead.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
It's not about Dreaming of Dana ;)
He just says that his other game (Intimate Relations), which was to be ready yesterday is delayed by 24 hours. He had to start again some renderings.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
@blorfusblorkus: make sure you have dana accompany you on all the second order dates as well and that should get you what you should have. I think you've hit most of them but try that and I think you'll see a bit more. and then wait for the next release...

blorfusblorkus

Jun 20, 2017
@blorfusblorkus: make sure you have dana accompany you on all the second order dates as well and that should get you what you should have. I think you've hit most of them but try that and I think you'll see a bit more. and then wait for the next release...
I did all of that and if that is it, then i finished until next update. I want that getaway with Andrea and Dana though.

Reactions: Freki

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I did all of that and if that is it, then i finished until next update. I want that getaway with Andrea and Dana though.
I like the andrea and dana pairings the best, but i want to see dana and maria as well... though I kinda like jessica, I definitely am not a huge fan of her... i also want to see more of mila!!!

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Some fresh news?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DoD.jpg

Jun 29 at 8:41pm
Hi

It's time for a progress update.

Well, I'm basically in the full swing of making the new getaway event.

From the looks of it, it seems that it will be the biggest one to date, since it will probably be well above 200 renders.

Now, there is no way, I can finish an event that big, by this weekend. My weekly output is about 80 to 100 renders, 120 if I really push it.

Long time patrons are aware of this problem I have, maybe new ones, not so much. I decide that I want these scenes inside an event, and I keep adding to it, and adding to it etc.....At any rate, there is nothing in the event so far that I'd be comfortable cutting out.

And given, that I've made 40 renders so far, and storywise, they barely got to the uncle's house. Like I said, the whole event will be 200 renders, easy.

So, what I'm going to do...... I can probably finish the first day( 100 something renders), this Sunday or Monday. I'll release the first day of the getaway in alpha form to everyone, so that those who really can't wait, can get at least day one in a timely fashion. And I'll finish both days later, during the course of next week. The same way I did with the Dana weekend, if I remember correctly.

I'll make post on Saturday to let you know if it will be Sunday or Monday that the first day is released.

That's it for now. I'm here if you have any questions or suggestions

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Ptolemy

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Ptolemy,

Keep at it! you're doing great and if the update is late i personally won't blame you.... except for making a damn fine thing here! well I think you like that kind of blame! hehe

really, go ahead... get things done right and thanks for the note!

Reactions: dunhill and if95

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
I think so, yes. I prefer the wow effect rather than a "that's all?", even if I have to wait a few days more.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Who compressed this game. It used to be almost 4GB unpacked and it's not 1.4GB. Did the author compress his images to reduce the game size or did the person who shared this compress it? I see our logo on the menu screen, so i assume it was messed with.

I don't see the uncompressed version anywhere in the OP and if this was in fact compressed by us. The uncompressed version should always be present since it's the source. Some of us have no issue with the file size and prefer raw quality instead of compressed images.

So unless the author did it himself please, next update share the uncompressed version first and add a link to the compressed a long with it.

Reactions: if95

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I added the uncompressed (source) to the OP. It's ok to have a uncompressed version in the OP, it's not ok to replace the original source files and not tell people it's compressed.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
@Lyngbak this isn't your fault but please, next time you share a compressed version, say so on the comment so the person who edits the OP knows it's a modded file and not the source. The issue was that @TCMS had no idea the file had been altered and just added them to OP without saying anything regarding to compressions, i would have done the same or any other person who wasn't paying attention to previous conversations.

Your comment

Anyway, OP is fixed. If i have time, i'll add mirrors to the source files, can't find source files for mac version, if someone sees it in the conversations, just mention me in comments with link to comment.

Last edited:
Reactions: if95
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes