supakill

Jul 7, 2017
Welcome!
Where you have installed the game in the folder renpy\common look for 00console.rpy > open with > notepad (unclick always use this app. to open .rpy files) , then in notepad Edit > Find and type config.console , keep click on find next until you find config.console = False , change False to True and save.
Now you can press Shift+O in game to open console , the commands are on first page.
Well that's actually pretty easy! Thanks!

Reactions: Krull

Atemto

Jul 9, 2017
What are the differences between the source version and the compressed, apart from the size ???

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
the compressed versions may have compressed the pictures used in the process of the "game" thus reducing the over all quality of the "game" (it's a visual novel really, a choose your own adventure type hehe one i love). other than that it does reduce the over all size of the rar (zip which ever type) file for easier download.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Ptolemy has said nothing about a delay and his updates are often later. Then, wait & see ;)

Reactions: pingwin

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
actually the update was talked about last week. he was trying to get it done some what last week (actual release date) and couldn't due to the number of images. he offered to split it in two, paterons said no do the great work for one patch and we can wait. (I can too) he said that he was finishing things up probably yesterday so he's probably going to release within a day or so if all goes well.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
@Bip Yes i was refering to that and the other one. if you look carefully at that message it says and i quote:

And the patch will be released sometime on Sunday, after testing.
I just know that sometimes things take longer than expected. so i didn't want to say today.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
And he did not specify the time zone :closedeyesmile:
But you're right, if something has to go well, then it will go wrong... But not for Dana!!!

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Nope.... not with dana, chris and Andrea! those three will be perfectly happy!

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I'll come back at 11:59 to see if he was full of shit. :SourPls:
wow... never had anything run late or something mess up? he's done a great job so far so if it takes an extraday i can wait. I have a lot of other things I could be doing or playing in the mean time :)

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
wow... never had anything run late or something mess up? he's done a great job so far so if it takes an extraday i can wait. I have a lot of other things I could be doing or playing in the mean time :)
Absolutely, since birth. I didnt intend for it to seem hes a bad developer Im just becoming very familiar with broken promises.I'm somewhat rigid after a night of drinking and debauchery' so sorry if i came off as a cock and balls. Coffee pots on and ill be back yo my old self shortly.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Ptolemy is not some shitty dev trying to run a dairy farm on patreon, guy puts a lot of heart and effort into his work and it shows. If he's a little late because quality isn't up to his personal standard, that is a good thing. Ain't like Dark Silvers and his halfassed last update of BB with 30 whole renders!

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Absolutely, since birth. I didnt intend for it to seem hes a bad developer Im just becoming very familiar with broken promises.I'm somewhat rigid after a night of drinking and debauchery' so sorry if i came off as a cock and balls. Coffee pots on and ill be back yo my old self shortly.
Oh trust me I can understand this! i'm one of the thousands of backers of Palladium's Robotech Tactics... hehehe I just give the benefit of the doubt to someone that has a solid track record that Ptolemy has and his work is great... :) I don't care if they are the generic models or not, he's made me enjoy them differently than some of the other things out there!

WOOT!!!!

Reactions: Lt. Aldo Raine

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
Ptolemy is not some shitty dev trying to run a dairy farm on patreon, guy puts a lot of heart and effort into his work and it shows. If he's a little late because quality isn't up to his personal standard, that is a good thing. Ain't like Dark Silvers and his halfassed last update of BB with 30 whole renders!
I honestly haven't followed until recently. As I said I'm just in a mood since waking up. Fear not for can feel the caffeine coursing through my vains! :tf:

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
The patch is up on the server..... For those who can use the patcher....
I can't, Mac inside, and my virtualized Windows is far far away from internet.

He's curently uploading the full versions, 2 x 4.5Go..........

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
@TechCarmin

The Dana+ Andrea getaway event.
Quite a few bug fixes

In a comment he says:
--------------------------------------------------
Some renders were left on the cutting room floor as they say, didn't fit the story.
So it's only about 200 renders and 600 lines of dialogue

And a tip:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wolvez

May 16, 2017
@TechCarmin

The Dana+ Andrea getaway event.
Quite a few bug fixes

In a comment he says:
Some renders were left on the cutting room floor as they say, didn't fit the story.
So it's only about 200 renders and 600 lines of dialogue

And a tip:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any download links?

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes