Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
OK... I'm crazy, I've just done something crazy... It would be crazy if that worked...

I have just done in 5 minutes a small program to see the differences between 2 versions and to extract the modified or new files (I'm sure that exists somewhere, but I don't know where... then I've done it).
Then, not tested, zipped with 7-zip, here are the new or mod files from 0.051 to 0.055, PC version.

It will not work if you have another version than 0.051!

(450MB)
Extract
Copy content in "\DreamingofDana-0.051-pc" (or whatever if you've renamed it)
Merge directories
Replace files​
Pray

I really have not tested! There is no reason that doesn't work... But computer, me and reason in the same sentence............
Job well done!

Couldn't test since i didn't had 0.051 , i did however pasted over the original 0.055 version folder , there where 12 files as new , but the patched 0.055 and the original matched in size , number of files and folders.

The sizes of the original 0.055(for more test purposes):
size: 4.53 GB (4,872,547,578 bytes)
size on disk: 4.54 GB (4,880,498,688 bytes)
contains: 3,950 Files, 125 Folders

Edit 2: the files from original and those from the patch match , now only remains to figure if any is missing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bip
Jul 1, 2017
This game is worth it, does not have too many options at the moment, but the dialogue as the scenes are exciting and erotic, apart you can decide to be romantic, I like it, you've earned a patron more, keep up the good work

Last edited:
U

User_10739

I couldn't find anything new and quickly got bored. It's time for the second getaway with Dana & Andrea already and a new weekend event. I can't believe that Dad comes to Dana's place every weekend with a potted plant and then we go talk to Rory from South Africa zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
WTF??? where when??? I just did the regular weekend crap!
@TechCarmin

The Dana+ Andrea getaway event.
Quite a few bug fixes

In a comment he says:
--------------------------------------------------
Some renders were left on the cutting room floor as they say, didn't fit the story.
So it's only about 200 renders and 600 lines of dialogue
--------------------------------------------------

And a tip:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 1, 2017
the source is the author's patreon

Hi

Well, it's done. :)

What's in it:

The Dana+ Andrea getaway event.

Quite a few bug fixes

Sorry if testing tales longer these days. But the more the game grows, more things can and do go wrong. Everything seems to be working fine now, but let me know if you run into any problems.

I couldn't figure out why the event wasn't triggering. It turns out there was a bug in the Dana+Andrea pool date that meant a variable wasn't triggering properly.

It will do so now. But to you'll have to replay that event. Sorry.

I've fixed more bugs than I can name. Two that are still out there, that I know of, and didn't get around to fixing are:

1) Some people keep telling me that Andrea appears at your apartment, when she hasn't spent the night. Can't quite find where that bug is coming from. If someone could give me more details...

2) In this event, the 'morning, afternoon.....etc' counter doesn't roll over as it should. I haven't figured out why yet. But I didn't want to delay the patch for something this minor. It's just a graphical thing. I'll figure it out by the next one, and fix it.

To trigger the getaway what you have to do it:

1) Save your game and keep that save. I cannot emphasize this enough! Deciding which weekend to go on is the big choice in the game that the player has to make, and things will be more on the rails from here on out.

2) Redo the Dana+Andrea pool date. Sorry again.

3) Go talk to Dana about going on your next getaway

4) Wait for the weekend

The patch is up on the server. For those who have the patcher.

For those who don't, the links will be posted here. The patch itself is only about 470Mb, but the game is 4.5GB, it will take a while to upload 9GB for both PC and MAC.

Last edited:

petedragon

May 4, 2017
I may be a tad picky here but shouldnt this have quotes or at least the source? What links? There are links on the devs site but not in the above post.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
Deciding which weekend to go on is the big choice
hmmm that would suggest that the weekend getaway has more than a single outcome??? i need to reply it (i was going to replay it either ways but now i got an excuse) hehe :happyblush:happyblush:happyblush:happyblush

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
I may be a tad picky here but shouldnt this have quotes or at least the source? What links? There are links on the devs site but not in the above post.
That's the patreon post for 0.055 , the link is under the image , the links for the game are a page an two back.

Reactions: Desoxiefedrina

petedragon

May 4, 2017
If they say it for me, the source is the author's patreon
I am already playing the game downloaded from another link. What I meant was looking at your post any stranger would look at your post and assume you were the author. Of course it could be my english I only speak Yorkshire being a Yorkshire dragon.

Reactions: Krull
Jul 1, 2017
I am already playing the game downloaded from another link. What I meant was looking at your post any stranger would look at your post and assume you were the author. Of course it could be my english I only speak Yorkshire being a Yorkshire dragon.
np bro have a good day

U

User_10739

Sweet I had done the pool gig solo so it didn't trigger the weekend. I liked the event and it sets up future fun with new secretary.

Reactions: dunhill and Krull

dunhill

May 3, 2017
Sweet I had done the pool gig solo so it didn't trigger the weekend. I liked the event and it sets up future fun with new secretary.
meh i don't like (i think her name is Amy) the new secretary soo much, other than that if she starts work at the company she will know that Chris and Dana isn't married but related and she may talk.... however i really like how the story between Dana and Andrea is moving forward.... i hope the next update is another big one thats heavy on the story... and some sexy time...

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes