mac_angel

Jul 7, 2017
is there a guide or walk through or something somewhere? I've tried all the scenarios that I can think of, and I'm missing options, such as the getaway, swimming with Andrea, and probably a lot more that I don't know of.

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
downloading for first time, few questions
is it really worth to play?
it contains ntr or cuck?
can it be avoided?

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
is it really worth to play?- Well that's really up to you ,i personally really like this game.
it contains ntr or cuck?- There is Swinger stuff with one couple.
can it be avoided?- YES, your love interest ask you if you are ok with it...there is no negative outcome if you don't want to share her.
ok, thank you, i will play it

Reactions: Krull

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
is there a guide or walk through or something somewhere? I've tried all the scenarios that I can think of, and I'm missing options, such as the getaway, swimming with Andrea, and probably a lot more that I don't know of.
you must go on the dates with jessica and dana to get the first getaway along with the swimming with andrea. and for the new one there is a few things that was posted a page back or so about how to get to the SECOND getaway! :) enjoy! good luck!

Reactions: Krull

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
omg! :tf: 4.44gb! This is crazyx'D
With mega link 2 Hours of download more or less!
Anyway thank you TechCarmin XD

Meanwhile.... I go to take a shower! Then I have breakfast and see how much it still takes to finish the download:ForeverAlone:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikedazz1

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
OK... I'm crazy, I've just done something crazy... It would be crazy if that worked...

I have just done in 5 minutes a small program to see the differences between 2 versions and to extract the modified or new files (I'm sure that exists somewhere, but I don't know where... then I've done it).
Then, not tested, zipped with 7-zip, here are the new or mod files from 0.051 to 0.055, PC version.

It will not work if you have another version than 0.051!

(450MB)
Extract
Copy content in "\DreamingofDana-0.051-pc" (or whatever if you've renamed it)
Merge directories
Replace files​
Pray

I really have not tested! There is no reason that doesn't work... But computer, me and reason in the same sentence............

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
OK... I'm crazy, I've just done something crazy... It would be crazy if that worked...

I have just done in 5 minutes a small program to see the differences between 2 versions and to extract the modified or new files (I'm sure that exists somewhere, but I don't know where... then I've done it).
Then, not tested, zipped with 7-zip, here are the new or mod files from 0.051 to 0.055, PC version.

It will not work if you have another version than 0.051!

(450MB)
Extract
Copy content in "\DreamingofDana-0.051-pc" (or whatever if you've renamed it)
Merge directories
Replace files​
Pray

I really have not tested! There is no reason that doesn't work... But computer, me and reason in the same sentence............
Well tried this out and so far no errors. Got into the new stuff no problem. Had a few runtime errors working but only for a few times, ignored them and no catastrophic failures. Thanks for the smaller DL

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Bip and Krull

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Can someone please list changelog for 0.050 and beyond.
I played 0.050 and i'm not sure how many versions came between 0.050 and the new 0.055.

Reactions: Emmi3

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
there was 0.051 then 0.055 (this one) you have the latest and i don't believe there was more than minor additions to 0.05 to 0.051. :) I must say I went through this, had a save at a andrea-dana pool date so I started there and went on. with a few minor issues of grammar and prose structure wasn't too much of an issue.

I LOVED the new content!!!! great visuals, GREAT humor and a few twists and turns! LOVE IT!

7heJudge

Apr 27, 2017
dont know if im doing anything wrong, but even tho I swithed the config.console to True, nothing happens when i enter the codes, like the numbers dont change. am i missing something?

EDIT: Nevermind figures it out, its case sensative

Reactions: Freki and Krull

dunhill

May 3, 2017
4.44GB... if the size cross 5GB MEGA is going to give a timeout when downloading... hopefully there will be uploads to other file sites where the timeouts wouldn't bother... i really like this game but its too large ::|:::|:

Jul 1, 2017
4.44GB... if the size cross 5GB MEGA is going to give a timeout when downloading... hopefully there will be uploads to other file sites where the timeouts wouldn't bother... i really like this game but its too large ::|:::|:
hi dude upload 1,5 version in the first page

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes