Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Added uncompressed Mac version, thnx @Bip . Fixed OP, updated tags/genre.

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
looked through the thread and didnt see anything(no, really, I did!!!) but...
Got to the part where Dana said she wouldnt mind bringing Andrea to uncles house.
And havent been able to trigger the trip since. Am I missing something?

Reactions: dunhill

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
@Anton668 You're just missing the next update :p
Originally scheduled for next weekend, it'll surely be delayed.

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
How to unlock Jessica? I saw here only once when she was on her bike for dropping Dana at the office.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
How to unlock Jessica? I saw here only once when she was on her bike for dropping Dana at the office.
once jessica drops dana off to work you can then GO to the yoga studio she runs. instead of going to date maria or andrea, leave the office and if you do not get a dana or andrea random scene you can see the city and then can click the yoga studio at the bottom left of the map and start talking to her there.

M

MantisK

Oh look, this the same exact woman from 1000 other unfinished rpgmaker or renpy games.
It looks like Gina Gershon, who I never really liked, despite my 2nd wifes stories from their highschool nights...

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
What a nice banner, could totally be a the cover for a cheesy supermarket romance novel, cept the contents of the game are a bit too racy for Safeway's shelves :v

Reactions: Demitiger and Krull

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
"Vox Populi, Vox Dei", Ptolemy will delay the release of the episode to have the time to finish it.
About 150 renders are done, but he is not pleased with a few of them, and he expects more than 200 for this release.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
"Vox Populi, Vox Dei", Ptolemy will delay the release of the episode to have the time to finish it.
About 150 renders are done, but he is not pleased with a few of them, and he expects more than 200 for this release.
he really need a new rig, so it is delayed (which isn't a big issue as this game always delivers) but does this means that the next getaway event will be in one release or will it still be in 2parts??? :confused::confused:

Reactions: Krull

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
he really need a new rig, so it is delayed (which isn't a big issue as this game always delivers) but does this means that the next getaway event will be in one release or will it still be in 2parts??? :confused::confused:
well last week he said he'd try to have the first 1/2 of the update done and push that out, and finish up the other half. we haven't heard if there was anything new that has happened so Ptolemy is probably working to get the renders done and at least the first 1/2 pushed out, or he may have decided to just slog through all the renders and release all at the same time so we really just don't know anything more at this point.

Reactions: Emmi3 and dunhill

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
No, the next getaway will not be splited. Patreons preferred to wait for the complete event.

------------------------------
Progress update
Jul 6 at 1:37am

Just got home from a loooooong day at work, so I'll keep this very short.

We're at 180 renders that I'm happy with. These took a little longer since <sorry, I will not spoil ;)>. It would of looked weird using the same foreground and background technique that I used with Dana from the beginning. So I used some of the ones I've been experimenting with in the Kelly game. They take a little bit longer, but they also look better.

We're still on schedule to have all of the assets finished tomorrow night.

Leaving the dialogue and implementation to finish after that.

That's it for now

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
If @Ptolemy does come here to read, I wish to tell him thank you for that information (yes i know it came here from a patron) and I'm glad we aren't getting two updates instead of one big one! thank you! and I am soooo glad that he takes the time to get it right. I do have two suggestions for fixing the previous: 1) in one of the random dana stays the night, she goes to shower but it's as if she showers in the bedroom vs the bathroom and 2) I have been getting flashes of Andrea holding MC's head in the morning even when she did not stay the night or was interacted with that day... and it increases her affection/sexuality. :)

again thank you for your hard work and I'm always happy to wait for good products!

Reactions: Emmi3 and dunhill

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017

Jul 7 at 12:28pm

Hi

2 more days have passed, and it's time for the last progress update,before the patch is done.

All of the assets are done, and I've started writing the dialogue. I've taken the day off work to get it all done, and I'll be using today and tomorrow to finish the scene.

The scene should be ready tomorrow evening. That will leave only implementation, which is the easy part.

So, the scene will be ready tomorrow evening. And the patch will be released sometime on Sunday, after testing.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support

Ptolemy

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
New to the community, could someone please let me know how you're supposed to use the cheats?
Thanks.
Welcome!
Where you have installed the game in the folder renpy\common look for 00console.rpy > open with > notepad (unclick always use this app. to open .rpy files) , then in notepad Edit > Find and type config.console , keep click on find next until you find config.console = False , change False to True and save.
Now you can press Shift+O in game to open console , the commands are on first page.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes