Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Well in this game i really only like Dana. She so gorgeous, smart, sweet, cute XD i really like her! Her body, hair, hair color. All! It's just the kind of girl for me!
The other womans:
Andrea, is really cute. But blonde girls is not really me type. Also her nature/character, is so complicate. She like to much the master type man. And I'm not exactly that type of guy. I like to be sweet with me girls XD But in this story, she is me second choice. Why? Because so far, there are no other men in her life. The only one she talking about is his brother. At least for what I've seen so far.

Maria, well she is married, for me is not a problem. If her husband wanna see her fuck with others, it's only his problem not mine. But i do not like to shared me girls with others. And the fact that with her the story go like this: Go to a random palace, find a random guy, ask if he wanna fuck her. This type of thing really irritates me to much. So i just do the story part with her, only for unlock the Jessica path.

>.> Jessica in my list comes last. But only because i really do not like shaved/bald girls. If only she had long curly hair, would be another thing. But also her nature/character. At the beginning the story with her was funny and exciting, because a lesbian girl who wanna fuck you? Well i really wanna see it XD. But by the time she became more and more humiliating
towards MC. And i did not like it at all.

I really hope that thera are no path with Dana and other man u_u i do not wanna see her with other man!

t77

Apr 18, 2017
Dreaming of Dana 0.051 [F95 Edition] (1.3 GB)
Win-|> <|> <|> <|
Mac-|> <|

Thanks to @if95 for the Google drive link
Thanks for this Pepé Le Pew

Reactions: Pepé Le Pew
U

User_10739

I didn't find anything that wasn't in 0.050 maybe it is just a bug fix, although I didn't find any of those in 0.050 either...

petedragon

May 4, 2017
I didn't find anything that wasn't in 0.050 maybe it is just a bug fix, although I didn't find any of those in 0.050 either...
I found 2 things so far. You can do a little work for your father in the office.slightly bugged in that it can repeat twice in the same day. Jessica visits you at your apartment.

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017
First time i will play this, downloading now, but after bad experiences like BigBro, LabRats, SuperPowered, i must ask before, it contains NTR?

DudeDudeston

Apr 27, 2017
Is anyone else having freezes sometimes?
Thought that maybe my old saves were the issue since there was a event that kept freezing the game so I started a new game and I just found another event that freezes it.

Did I miss something?

U

User_10739

I found 2 things so far. You can do a little work for your father in the office.slightly bugged in that it can repeat twice in the same day. Jessica visits you at your apartment.
That happened in 0.50

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
I'm maybe making a fool out of myself right now, but I'm asking anyway.
What the hell is NTR?

I tested the 1.3Gb version of the game and although the image quality is good, it's not that great compared to the original quality, if you're playing on a 1440p monitor on a 4K one, the difference is even greater. I'm not saying, it's bad, but the quality is visibly worse, if you have a high-res monitor. If you look closely, you'll see the difference with a full hd screen as well.

Reactions: Bite Me LLZ

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
I tested the 1.3Gb version of the game and although the image quality is good, it's not that great compared to the original quality, if you're playing on a 1440p monitor on a 4K one, the difference is even greater. I'm not saying, it's bad, but the quality is visibly worse, if you have a high-res monitor. If you look closely, you'll see the difference with a full hd screen as well.
Good quality = 1.3GB
Great quality = 3.9GB
I'm pleased and know what i would chose :p

And keep in mind that the images is 1080, so stretching them to a 4K is like watching a vhs on a hd tv (ish)

Reactions: toolkitxx

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Good quality = 1.3GB
Great quality = 3.9GB
I'm pleased and know what i would chose :p

And keep in mind that the images is 1080, so stretching them to a 4K is like watching a vhs on a hd tv (ish)
I have no issues downloading 3.9GB, so I prefer the original untouched files.

Reactions: Pepé Le Pew
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes