Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
There is a path with other man. John eats and fuck Dana in the swing date together with Maria.
Too bad I also did not want her to be with another man but It's kinda bit arousing to think that someday she might end up fucking Maria's husband in secret or meeting some black guy that is a better fuck with a bigger dick than Chris. Too think that if it happens there is no such a thing "Cheating" because you are siblings and both of you should not suppose to be in a relationship in the first place. But I think it's fine as long as it will be optional and not mandatory because this game might get many haters from many lovers.
She loves her brother, she wouldn't cheat on him. She's going through all this just so she can be with him, she doesn't want anyone else so her going off with John or anyone else wouldn't make any sense at all.

N

netkeliye

There is a path with other man. John eats and fuck Dana in the swing date together with Maria.
Too bad I also did not want her to be with another man but It's kinda bit arousing to think that someday she might end up fucking Maria's husband in secret or meeting some black guy that is a better fuck with a bigger dick than Chris. Too think that if it happens there is no such a thing "Cheating" because you are siblings and both of you should not suppose to be in a relationship in the first place. But I think it's fine as long as it will be optional and not mandatory because this game might get many haters from many lovers.
I think you didn't paid attention to little lines game gives when that reveals about feelings these siblings have from childhood. Dana mentioned how she would always go to Chris(with him being aware/sometimes him not even being aware of her) in time of need.She always thought of him as someone she could count on, no matter the odds. She trust and believes MC like no other has ever did. On the other hand MC has been an renegade (for reasons unknown for now) never followed any rules and had absolutely had no direction in his life, he is a wreck, yet when it comes to Dana he's is caring,mesmerized and protective(maybe over some time). The plot clear states they have been in love(not physical) since they both can remember they just did not had any idea what that feeling was or how to express it until now.

This is not something that i made up this is clearly already stated/mentioned in game lines between or in conversation if you play carefully.

All this playboy nature of MC was just a coping mechanism for not being able to be with Dana, as for Dana all her relation failed because she could never find a man caring her like MC did(So guys she dated had no chance to make it far in reality). If we connect the dots we could conclude they are deeply in love, so for them to cheat on each other does not seems to fit in the cog that the plot/character arc this is. All this other characters are just there only way to actually be with each other.
This is why I also believe a solo Dana only route will be so tricky to write. (bandhead:banghead)
(I want Dana MC only path too but I don;t see this happening without help from other characters)

This will be a challenge for @Ptolemy later. Looking forward to how he solves it.

She loves her brother, she wouldn't cheat on him. She's going through all this just so she can be with him, she doesn't want anyone else so her going off with John or anyone else wouldn't make any sense at all.
I agree

Last edited by a moderator:

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Does anyone else think this game is going to go full NTR with the dad going after Dana? Why does he have a key to her apartment? Why does he get really handsy with her on her bed? Why is he named Eric?
No. No one and I don't think will because the game will earn a lot of haters. Just like Big Brother

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I think you didn't paid attention to little lines game gives when that reveals about feelings these siblings have from childhood. Dana mentioned how she would always go to Chris(with him being aware/sometimes him not even being aware of her) in time of need.She always thought of him as someone she could count on, no matter the odds. She trust and believes MC like no other has ever did. On the other hand MC has been an renegade (for reasons unknown for now) never followed any rules and had absolutely had no direction in his life, he is a wreck, yet when it comes to Dana he's is caring,mesmerized and protective(maybe over some time). The plot clear states they have been in love(not physical) since they both can remember they just did not had any idea what that feeling was or how to express it until now.

This is not something that i made up this is clearly already stated/mentioned in game lines between or in conversation if you play carefully.

All this playboy nature of MC was just a coping mechanism for not being able to be with Dana, as for Dana all her relation failed she could never find a man like MC did for her(So guys she dated had no chance to make it far in reality). So we can
conclude they are deeply in love, so for them to cheat on each other does not seems to fit in the cog that the plot/character arc this is. All this other people are just there only way to actually be with each other.
This is why I also believe a solo Dana only route will be so tricky to write. (bandhead:banghead)
(I want Dana MC only path too but I don;t see this happening without help from other characters)

This will be a challenge for @Ptolemy later. Looking forward to how he solves it.

I agree
Why is it called cheating when both of you are siblings and not a married couple? But anyway, we're on the same side I also want Dana MC route only. No other woman or man to interrupt. (don't like threesome at all) But It's just my other side turns me on a bit when I think Dana doing another man and that Swinging Date showed me a taste of it and Ptolemy did a good job of making it optional (Avoidable) so that it will not upset other players who don't want to share Dana. And also a part of me wish that Dana didn't break up with her fiance and the MC is the one shitting the head of Mark instead of him being cuckold by another. :)

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
There is no problem in that for me. Because in you playthrough "you" choice to let her do it with another man! If you secretly like NTR content is you problem. I hope for me taste that @Ptolemy do not go in that way. Otherwise i think he lost many donors. And do not think he wanna lose the 80% of the money which it receives.

In me playthrough, there is no way i let that happen! For me the route with Maria is end the same day her husband try to tuch her. So for me... @Ptolemy can continue this story, but i do not play it. This game is a choice game, like in real life. So i continue to choice the right one. So i play the good path. If you choice bad then... that happen. I continue to play only the path with the girl that do not let Dana stay with other man.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Why is it called cheating when both of you are siblings and not a married couple?
They are still in a relationship as a couple, married/siblings or not.

If you date someone and sleep with someone else that is still cheating and they are romantically involved.

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
WoW, @Bip must be on vacation. No progress updates :p

And to put this to bed once and for all. This is the last time I'm going to say this.

There will be no NTR in this game. And I don't consider swinging NTR.

2 reasons.

1) I doesn't fit Dana's character. End of story.

2) It's not a fetish that I understand very well, and I don't think I'd do a very good job writing about it.

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
go to or ask @Charolastra for what you want
I am not a modder, just change some things that i don't like in some games, but "Dreaming Of Dana" is a great game and the parts that i don't like are optional, @Ptolemy is doing a great work, so I will not commit such blasphemy to change something that is already perfect, but thanks for thinking of me.

Shirafune

Engaged Member
Jun 6, 2017
Any detailed walkthroughs for this game?

also

And to put this to bed once and for all. This is the last time I'm going to say this.

2 reasons.

2) It's not a fetish that I understand very well, and I don't think I'd do a very good job writing about it.
However do you plan adding more swinging content?
I too agree that swinging isn't NTR, since it's fully consensual and couples do it to explore the fetish and try different things.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
For me the swinger path is the good path. It would be very hypocrite that Chris could have sex with whatever woman he wants, share Dana with those same women, but not allow her to have sex with another man in a swinger encounter.

Spopovich

Aug 19, 2017
For me the swinger path is the good path. It would be very hypocrite that Chris could have sex with whatever woman he wants, share Dana with those same women, but not allow her to have sex with another man in a swinger encounter.
you did not share her, she go and do it by herself before you start a romantic relation,so you really don't have a vote in that

N

netkeliye

I usually don't argue with a woman and I'm from Asia so definitely english is not also my primary language but would you mind checking your own grammar first, it should be who wrote this (past tense) because it was already done. Not who write this.
To whom and of what are you talking about here?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
you did not share her, she go and do it by herself before you start a romantic relation,so you really don't have a vote in that
Yes you do. You share Dana in the weekend with Andrea and in the Jessica's house.

N

netkeliye

WoW, @Bip must be on vacation. No progress updates :p

2 reasons.

Final Verdict has been spoken.

Reactions: Krull
N

netkeliye

Yes you do. You share Dana in the weekend with Andrea and in the Jessica's house.
Before Weekend gateway with Dana, you do not share.
Dana tags along dates with other girls, in order to explore horizons as suggested by MC. During these dates things go crazy and in between these dates, two realize and bottling up emotion for each other until on the third date when they can take no more and had to confess these along buried feeling for each other, that's why the weekend gateway event occurred on the first place.
Later on after Weekend gateway
All the Dates Dana tags along is just a cover for their forbidden love, they do it only because they can't go solo.
In gateway weekend dana mentioned she does not care who get's MC dick but she wanted undying unending love for herself.
MC does not want to date other girls all those girls are his way to get more close to Dana.
Why it is so hard for many here to understand is beyond me.
I mean game script clearly mention all of the above in narration.

The main antagonist in story is not so person or something physical, It's the mental barrier of forbidden love these loving-ling think is stopping them, and how they move past it is the "journey" game is trying to capture .(Giving all of us legendary fap material along the way:p I mean this is 18+ game in the end).

(I could be wrong, as only boss @Ptolemy know the true vision of this game, but me as self appointed minion "Kevin":relievedface: will give this insight and I think I'm damn close )

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Krull and Ptolemy

Spopovich

Aug 19, 2017
Before Weekend gateway with Dana the you do not share.
Dana tags along dates with other girls, in order to explore horizons as suggested by MC. During these dates things go crazy and in between these dates, two realize and bottling up emotion for each other until on the third date when they can take no more and had to confess these along buried feeling for each other, that's why the weekend gateway event occurred on the first place.
Later on after Weekend gateway
All the Dates Dana tags along is just a cover for their forbidden love, they do it only because they can't go solo.
In gateway weekend dana mentioned she does not care who get's MC dick but she wanted undying unending love for herself.
MC does not want to date other girls all those girls are his way to get more close to Dana.
Why it is so hard for many here to understand is beyond me.
I mean game script clearly mention all of the above in narration.

The main antagonist in story is not so person or something physical, It's the mental barrier of forbidden love these loving-ling think is stopping them, and how they move past it is the "journey" game is trying to capture .(Giving all of us legendary fap material along the way:p I mean this is 18+ game in the end).

(I could be wrong, as only boss @Ptolemy know the true vision of this game, but me as self appointed minion "Kevin":relievedface: will give this insight and I think I'm damn close )
i guess is just like the age discussion from last page, and the optional share, everybody can fill the spaces in the best way they want to make the story more personalized to own tastes, damn this game is genius

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes