SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
I've always wondered what Playstation and Xbox would look like with a pair of DD's.
Imagine playing some PS games with your friends and suddenly you start kissing your controller or rubbing it on your crotch x'D and you're like.. my precious :closedeyesmile:

Reactions: Gomly1980

Morbido

Jul 24, 2017
This is by far the best VN i ever played, the best story and the best characters specially dana is like you can get real feelings for her knowing is just an image. I am sad of hear that the end is getting closer, but i understand.

January is always the worst month of any year, and with this will be worst, I hope it happens just like when you said "the new event will have 40 renders" and ends with over 100.

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
Yes, given that Ptolemy releases two or three updates per month we will see her many more times until January.

Morbido

Jul 24, 2017
Lets not be sad folks.

Look on the bright side, if all else fails we can kidnap him, lock him in my basement and force him to do more.

My wifes got a better memory than me so she'll remember to feed and water him .... hopefully.
i like the idea, but lets discuss it privately, we don't want he try to run away

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
You're going to laugh, but at one point I had an idea about a guy who falls in love with a computer program. Kind of like in "Her". Great movie BTW. :)))
hehehehe well there is always the Tron idea.... also there was a 2d comic that did that to an extent... guy made his Xbox into a robot.... hehehe and there is a hentai aritst that I follow on Hentai-Foundry, that made a guy love a robot hehehe alll good... :) I'm with you what ever direction you go

N

netkeliye

BIG POST AHEAD YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

I slept last night thinking of happy little wheel of upcoming regular bimonthly updates of our beloved.

I wake up, went to check the thread and
no
no no no
no
nooo

@Ptolemy when you PM'ed me the progress update i was grateful and was happy to know insight on upcoming update, there was no mention of game completion in that though.
and now to know that the story is about to be finished soon I'm heartbroken and sad.

You know it's like when some you love is about to leave this world and you know it's inevitable and part of life but when it happens you are not ready for it, no one is.
I guess "A thing is not beautiful because it last forever, we are all doomed yet there is a beauty in that"

I have always considered this game more of a interactive movie.
I believe you'll do justice to it

If your guess is that, he sits in a tub of his Patreon money, snorting coke out of a brazilian hooker's ass, while screaming "FLY PELICAN FLY", you'd be absolutely right. That is what I mostly do.
Well that wouldn't be so bad if you think about it:p imagine yourself doing this

Will "Intimate relations" become my main project?

No. The story telling in it is very "experimental". Telling a story from 3 POV's, and still have it make sense, is giving me fits. You'll notice we haven't had an update in over a month. That's because there are a few story "knots" that I have to make work before we can continue.
Sad, was waiting for that but it's something I'm not overly attached with.

ptolemaic soldier's armor
Uhhh I get it, i always wonder why that username

So, what comes next?
Another game, obviously.

I want to start this game differently than I did with Dana. I started that one with no preparation, or anything. Some older patrons will remember that I couldn't get the save game to work for 2 months.

I have till January to prepare.
I thoroughly enjoyed and loved your work and you can count on us for any support for any of your further developments.

Last edited by a moderator:

RonDamon

Aug 15, 2017
Again.

My patrons, I love them. But they're not a chatty bunch. I ask for input, and get very little in return.
So, I'll copy paste my latest progress update here. It will probably be posted by someone else soon enough. And maybe I'll have more luck on the input side.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At some point we can help Lana I guess mila and the waitress are planned to get a better life, but what about Lana? she will stop whoring herself for money with those old men or she will have to do the "therapy" privately to pay the full rent without andrea?

RonDamon

Aug 15, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Andrealabels.rpy", line 2186, in script
    $ Adnreaaffection -=10
  File "game/Andrealabels.rpy", line 2186, in <module>
    $ Adnreaaffection -=10
NameError: name 'Adnreaaffection' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Andrealabels.rpy", line 2186, in script
    $ Adnreaaffection -=10
  File "J:\Kittyry\DreamingofDana\DreamingofDana-0.058-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "J:\Kittyry\DreamingofDana\DreamingofDana-0.058-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/Andrealabels.rpy", line 2186, in <module>
    $ Adnreaaffection -=10
NameError: name 'Adnreaaffection' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Dreaming of Dana 0.058

N

netkeliye

well this new, can you tell if you which version are you using, i mean like 0.58/0.56 and is it 5gb version or compressed 1.7gb

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes