N

netkeliye

To all NTR fanboys, Dev @Ptolemy was pretty clear that NTR is not and will be intended in game as it does not match up with character arc's.

(Personally I hate NTR, just stating what has been discussed before)

Reactions: geistmas

Spopovich

Aug 19, 2017
Well in the weekend with Dana and Andrea, Chris fuck Amy while her boyfriend is waiting for her in home, that is ntr just that Chris is not the victim

N

netkeliye

Well in the weekend with Dana and Andrea, Chris fuck Amy while her boyfriend is waiting for her in home, that is ntr just that Chris is not the victim
I know that's why I used word "intended"
I think what @Ptolemy said was even if a event seen is NTR/Non-NTR, it was never his intent to make event be perceived as that NTR as he does not understand that fetish completely and henceforth won't be able to write story about it.(I may have interpreted this horribly wrong, don't know?)

(Sorry this may be the ANTI-NTR in me saying this, please don't be offended it's just my personal belief and reasoning )

geistmas

Jul 13, 2017

NO IT ISN'T!
NTR is Netorare, something you love, or someone of yours, being taken away/fucked/raped by another (usually man).
Netori is when the player chracter takes something someone Else loves, or causing their beloved to cheat/raping them/whatever.
In the case of fucking Amy on the beach we have Netori, not Netorare.
Usually, NTR is seen as being the position of the cuck, only Netorare. Netori in english would put us in the position of the bull. They are two sides of the same coin, just taken from a different prospective.

Personally I love Netori but despise Netorare. To be fair I haven't read the rest of the thread but I thought i'd just throw this out there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kakato

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
And here we go again. Guys dev told you that he wont do ntr no matter how you describe "what is or isn't" so leave it at that don't make another 50/100 pages of it like on BB.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
The problem is that people see that NTR is anytime some other male fucks a female that is supposedly in another relationship. when that is not true. Cuckolding is the act of either a bull male or an alpha female making the beta male know and possibly watch as the bull takes the female. What chris and amy did was CHEATING on her part not NTR. We do not know the relationship amy and her b/f has so it is still even questionable if she is cheating. What John and Maria have is an open relationship, and when chris fucks maria in the office it's not NTR what so ever.

@Gomly1980 if you include the chris/amy scene as NTR then every thing Chris does is NTR! The term NTR is so over used it has lost it's meaning in these forums becuase some do not want to understand what it is and some see the word Cuckold in the definition and don't like that so they say yup that is it and runs with it!.. you and I do disagree on many things but I think your use of NTR is incorrect.

@Rosa Melano I'm sorry but your mila was not taken away by john, you want to take away john's Mila! why? because if it weren't for Maria and John you'd never have met mila!!!! and I'm sure she's fucked many a guy at the strip club... oh no more NTR! (sorry that was me being silly there for the NTR haters)

Honestly this is a fictional game, where everyone is fucking around having sex with anyone they want and I see no cuckolding what so ever. I see swinging, BDSM, various positions and acts of sex, threesomes, foursomes, and moresomes!

Reactions: berny

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
NTR is Netorare, something you love, or someone of yours, being taken away/fucked/raped by another (usually man).
Netori is when the player chracter takes something someone Else loves, or causing their beloved to cheat/raping them/whatever.
In the case of fucking Amy on the beach we have Netori, not Netorare.
Usually, NTR is seen as being the position of the cuck, only Netorare. Netori in english would put us in the position of the bull. They are two sides of the same coin, just taken from a different prospective.

Personally I love Netori but despise Netorare. To be fair I haven't read the rest of the thread but I thought i'd just throw this out there.
though I will agree your definition is correct, it is simplistic and how everyone is seeing this and why people who say things are NTR end up thinking that. the simplistic definition is why people are so against it and see it when things happen in these games but it is not completely true. You really need to talk about the term cuckolding when talking about ntr, where it's not just taken away, but you are forced to know or watch as you are forced into the aspect of the beta male. :)

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I wonder, would those NTR/non-NTR crybabies stay quiet for once, if there would be a possibility to freely switch characters in the game and always be the one attached to the cock that fucks the girl that the player happens to like? I mean, many players, including myself, can do that switch in our mind, should we only wish to do so, not needing an actual switch button in the game. In many games there is a possibility to switch characters on different occasions, but often not freely and not (correct me if I'm wrong) during or before sex scenes.
I just wish that all writers would have balls to follow through with their own vision and ignore all the whiners, just like Ptolemy does.

BTW...
Is that really an alpha thing, being so fragile, girly? Aren't alphas supposed to be the toughest of all? I mean, if a girl doesn't like you and leaves or cheats with someone else (another alpha) and there is no possibility to fight for her, shouldn't an alpha just get another girl and not give a shit? Just curious.

Last edited:
N

netkeliye

To All discussing NTR in game

@Ptolemy did not "INTENDED" any "NTR" event even if it might appear/seem/conceived as "NTR".
I think, He made it clear he did not and do not want to include "NTR" "like" event even if it might appear/seem/conceived as "NTR", so I don't see any-point discussing this further. This was discussed before as well.

(Just my honest opinion on this, no hard feelings to anyone)

Reactions: Penfold Mole
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes