N

netkeliye

I think i found a bug, where dialog doesn't match with what they are doing in the scene.
tried to find a patch in this thread but couldn't find it.
% spoilers ahead %
when Chris and Dana are having sex after theater and chris starts dirty talking about what would their father think they are doing.In dialog, dana is upset and crying at the corner of bed but in images, they are still fucking.
This is a major turn off.
I will try to fix it myself because there are appropriate images already available at "dana\danaweekendpass2" but is there a patch for this already?
I am using .058 5.3GB version.
Thank you.
Refer

@Ptolemy I have found bug were in the images triggered are duplicate images from previous dialogs in the new event with Dana in version 0.58.

I have repeated the condition and yes the bug is repeatable
I wanna make it easy to you to fix this
So attached is the save file that will trigger the exact point where the issue is
This issue seems to be again due to wrong image labels in code danalabels.rpy
Tried to edit code with notepad++ to get proper image load sequence but that did not seem to fix that as i did not compile the file (don't have renpy compiler with me also me not that good in coding)
So I did the mundane layman solution which seems to fix the issue
If you go to folder game\images\dana\danaweekendpass2 you will see the images 51 to 60 are duplicate of 41 to 50
In your danalables.rpy code you have correctly put the image sequence but the duplicate files trigger wrong images
Simple Fix is to delete image 51 to 60 and rename 61 to 51, 62 to 52 and so on till 72 -62
That puts the images in correct order with you code.

The save file is 9-4 order you can check your self bug yourself.
I originally downloaded compressed version 0.57 and then manually updated to 0.58
I don't know if this occurs in full 5+GB version of yours.

Hope it help making the game bug free

Love your work Keep Updating.

Reactions: bmnckbsb

Slicks

Aug 15, 2017
help here plz, i am stuck i talked to jessica about go crush the balls of mark, the next day find the info in pc call jessica she tells she is pass for me in evening but not happen, i can go to the studio and now the option of sex and date show did it both 2 days in game passed but no jessica

Slicks

Aug 15, 2017
help here plz, i am stuck i talked to jessica about go crush the balls of mark, the next day find the info in pc call jessica she tells she is pass for me in evening but not happen, i can go to the studio and now the option of sex and date show did it both 2 days in game passed but no jessica
ok nvm on thursday 3 days after jessica comes

bmnckbsb

Jan 20, 2017
Can someone tell me the average time b/w updates?
when is the next update expected to arrive?
Thank you.

N

netkeliye

wanna try the game for the first time cause i heard good things.how big is it to be 5.7 GB?
3-5 hours worth gameplay time if you don't get stuck anywhere(plus whatever fap time you require:p )
It's gonna be worth it.
(P.S Have some tissues when you go on weekend event, it's so emotional if you know what I mean:eek:penedeyewink: )

Reactions: mjlcdlob

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
So she came up to you as you entered the cafeteria and said let's go out? Then you accepted that invitation?
no when i enter the cafeteria i always have to choose who i talk with and maria never came to me i go to her and pick a dialogue choice.kaybe it will happen as the days progress

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes