N

netkeliye

They're free and not large to download, so check them out yourself. netkeliye actually mentioned the address without making it a link, it's:
And those are not the only games where Tlaero has been the story writer. She has some older works which were better than others at the time of their creation, too. You can find them on Tlaero's and Mortze's Patreon page:
tbh I don't know if we can post links?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Why not? Are there any rules that forbid it?
It's not like we're advertising some goods here. These games are free. And they deserve support, should anyone find them worthy.

Last edited:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Stuff with actual story content, brings a tear to the eye it does.

Looking forward to Saving Chloe.

Now Ethan's Legacy is dead it's things like this, Tlaero and Mortze, Teachers Pet and writing like that in I Love Daddy (seriously, if you haven't tried it even if you don't like incest content give it a look, the mother is incredibly well written and absolutely hilarious) that keep me going.

On top of that there is a constant content dribble for Trials in Tainted Space (arguably my favourite text based game) and Corruption of Champions has a fan mod that's tying up as much abandoned content as it can.

Life is good.

Now I just need CDPR to release Cyberpunk 2077 and i'll be happy.

Reactions: Freki
N

netkeliye

Why not? Are there any rules that forbid it?
It's not like we're advertising some goods here. These games are free. And they deserve support, should anyone find them worthy.
I joined just few weeks back, I don't know the rules so i always play safe. many forum forbid links, i'm not sure if we can?!

Morbido

Jul 24, 2017
I joined just few weeks back, I don't know the rules so i always play safe. many forum forbid links, i'm not sure if we can?!
the only rule in this forum is "Never say anything bad about BB". i did it some time i posted that i don't like the ways to achieve sex in that game (blackmail and tricking) , and they deleted the comment, get banned for couple days and forbid me from that thread.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
the only rule in this forum is "Never say anything bad about BB". i did it some time i posted that i don't like the ways to achieve sex in that game (blackmail and tricking) , and they deleted the comment, get banned for couple days and forbid me from that thread.
Not true, i've slammed BB several times, it's a shit game.

Goblinfart

May 29, 2017
Danaaffection = xxx
Danasexuality = xxx

Andreaaffection = xxx
Andreasexuality = xxx

Mariaaffection = xxx
Mariasexuality = xxx

Jessicaaffection = xxx
Jessicasexuality = xx

Alltho I dunno if the Jessica character actually is in game atm
how do i activate the console to use cheats?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
how do i activate the console to use cheats?
Go to "Renpy game xxx"/ Renpy / Common / 00console.rpy
ctrl+f and enter config.console
Set config.console variable to True
Example..... config.console = True

in game press shift O / D for variables

Reactions: Krull

Shirafune

Engaged Member
Jun 6, 2017
Sounds like a stupid-ass question and one I should already know the answer for, but how do we hide the text window in order to see the entire CG during game?

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I had played the game up to the end (I think version 0.51 or something like that). I'm now playing once again (updated to 0.58), and after first weekend with dana I have got the new interview scene. What's the best choice for playing the rest of the game: Amalia or Andrew ? Or are that only different scenes which I can play, without any effect to the rest of the game itself ?

N

netkeliye

I had played the game up to the end (I think version 0.51 or something like that). I'm now playing once again (updated to 0.58), and after first weekend with dana I have got the new interview scene. What's the best choice for playing the rest of the game: Amalia or Andrew ? Or are that only different scenes which I can play, without any effect to the rest of the game itself ?
There is nothing further developed on that path, chose who ever you like, will just change couple of dialogues.
Hope this helps, Enjoy the game

Reactions: lazyharry

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I think this person is talking about people actually supporting him via patreon. I wish I could but I do my best to get the word out.
Well its true, kind of surprising actually, this is really good game, got tons of content with nice renders and long scenes. I would expect him to have at least 2k + Patrons usually games of this class have, but he got less than 300.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Well game's pretty simple
If you start new you can finish in 3-4 hours(Don't use cheats it always seems to break some event now or then)
Now I'll try to give you simple guide not detailed walk through As i completed the game in (4 hours with all the grind)

The events seems to be trigger only after you go on Dates with girls so keep that in mind.
Even if you want to, not pursue any specific route (like for say swinger route with maria and his creep husband) you still have to go on 1st date with all of them, I think this were many of guys get stuck wanting to progress with only one girl at once.

Tip:Go in Preference and toggle back dialog option

First start with increasing affection and sexuality with all girls with talking.
New dialogues get unlocked at multiple of (20-24) I think so keep that in mind.
You will have to go out in date with Andrea first try asking her out at evening after work.

Game unlocks dates first for Andrea then Maria then Jessica then Dana.

Going out on a date with girls give to great stats, so try to grind it so you can get fast affection sexuality.
You will have random event at home where Dana would come home or you find Andrea will be stuck in rain.
Always use Paragon choices as renegade choices only gives negative stats.
After 1st date is done and you have enough stats on girls you will be able to get Dana come with you on dates.
Repeat this with Maria and Jessica, go on 1st date with them grind to get stats.
Get Dana come with you in dates with maria and Jessica.
(Don;t worry your beloved Dana will not be Shared to that creep husband of maria on first date(This is just my take on him))
Once you take Dana on first dates with Andrea Maria and Jessica you unlock getaway event on weekend
She will come to you and get you on a romantic get away(Be loving and you will be rewarded try not be an ass).
After that event i recommend you to not go on date for a week as if you do Dana will assume you are giving her solution for the social acceptance for there taboo relationship, instead waste a week till weekend comes and call her
She will invite you go for Combat classes she goes to and event unfolds from there on (Again use paragon choices only as game only seems reward those).

Now you can go on second dates with other girls Andrea,Maria Jessica
Try not to invite Dana on first go on second dates
Invite Dana on second go on second dates with other girls
Viola you have completed all available events
There are some random event with regards with Dana wanting you to impress your dad i did not cover them as they are trigger automatically in between.

Update:- There is date with Dana, one in which you go to amphitheater (One with the blue dress)use JL role play path or else you will miss the love scenes.

Sorry I'm not avid writer and I know i must have so grammatical mistakes so pls to all grammar police out there I wanna say I don't care
Saw Many request for walk through in thread,
Still don't take this a walk through just helping out some bro's out there getting there minds fucked over this.

BTW this for version 0.57
I have finished the game without avoiding anything but I want to start all over again if you tell me that it is possible to progress without inviting Dana to the Maria second date (swing date) and the Jessica second date. I don't like the slutty fishnet attire she looks like a whore in a brothel even if the share thing is avoidable . It's just doesn't fit her

Reactions: samkazk
N

netkeliye

I have finished the game without avoiding anything but I want to start all over again if you tell me that it is possible to progress without inviting Dana to the Maria second date (swing date) and the Jessica second date. I don't like the slutty fishnet attire she looks like a whore in a brothel even if the share thing is avoidable . It's just doesn't fit her
Just don't go on second Maria+Jon date with Dana (Optional)
And how dare you foul mouth our beloved Dana, don't do that ever again you will get a lot of trashing from Dana lovers here:eek:penedeyewink:

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
DoD animations.

I was trying to made a mod to add some animations but fail miserably, so then decided to add some flashes at a orgasms to make it more striking, do it to all the game will require a lot of time and I do not know if it's worth the effort cause really don't add much.

So i want your opinion, test it please, just download and replace the files in dod/game, for now the only scenes that work like this are "the first day you meet Andrea, the dates with Andrea alone and sex at club, the ask for sex to maria and Andrea at office".

Let me know

Reactions: Randor and Krull
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes