Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
thank you, i know is monday still early, people have jobs, schools etc... but very kind of you
I'm in the UK, it's evening now so nothing so important. I work from home anyway ... i'm just catching up on UFC Fight Night from the 5th I keep forgetting to watch and then the McGregor V's Mayweather fight.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
DoD animations.

I was trying to made a mod to add some animations but fail miserably, so then decided to add some flashes at a orgasms to make it more striking, do it to all the game will require a lot of time and I do not know if it's worth the effort cause really don't add much.

So i want your opinion, test it please, just download and replace the files in dod/game, for now the only scenes that work like this are "the first day you meet Andrea, the dates with Andrea alone and sex at club, the ask for sex to maria and Andrea at office".

Let me know
I think it does make the orgasm "more striking" but I would agree that it doesn't add a lot. So if it would take a lot of time, I would say it's not worth it. If it were a quick 5 minute thing, sure, but if it's significant amount of time, I'd rather spend it on more sex with Dana :)

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
I think it does make the orgasm "more striking" but I would agree that it doesn't add a lot. So if it would take a lot of time, I would say it's not worth it. If it were a quick 5 minute thing, sure, but if it's significant amount of time, I'd rather spend it on more sex with Dana :)
yes i think the same, i really like it, it really change the game for better in my taste but with the amount of content it will be a lot of work

BTW @Ptolemy i am sorry i did not ask you if you mind me trying this things in your game i was able to add a little animation adding this code to the andrea dates when dancing, the images change so it looks like animation of dancing

Code:
    show Andreadancing2
    with dissolve
    hide Andreadancing2
    show Andreadancing3
    with dissolve
    pause 0.8
    hide Andreadancing3
    show Andreadancing4
    with dissolve
    pause 0.8
    hide Andreadancing4

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
yes i think the same, i really like it, it really change the game for better in my taste but with the amount of content it will be a lot of work

BTW @Ptolemy i am sorry i did not ask you if you mind me trying this things in your game i was able to add a little animation adding this code to the andrea dates when dancing, the images change so it looks like animation of dancing

Code:
    show Andreadancing2
    with dissolve
    hide Andreadancing2
    show Andreadancing3
    with dissolve
    pause 0.8
    hide Andreadancing3
    show Andreadancing4
    with dissolve
    pause 0.8
    hide Andreadancing4

I don't care. You can mod it however you want. As long as you mention it's a modded version, so that people don't send in false bug reports.

Reactions: Deleted member 1897

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The mod certainly makes the climax look good.

It also needs to be noted that Kairi Sanes's elbow drop is a thing of beauty.

bmnckbsb

Jan 20, 2017
I think i found a bug, where dialog doesn't match with what they are doing in the scene.
tried to find a patch in this thread but couldn't find it.
% spoilers ahead %
when Chris and Dana are having sex after theater and chris starts dirty talking about what would their father think they are doing.In dialog, dana is upset and crying at the corner of bed but in images, they are still fucking.
This is a major turn off.
I will try to fix it myself because there are appropriate images already available at "dana\danaweekendpass2" but is there a patch for this already?
I am using .058 5.3GB version.
Thank you.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Just don't go on second Maria+Jon date with Dana (Optional)
And how dare you foul mouth our beloved Dana, don't do that ever again you will get a lot of trashing from Dana lovers here:eek:penedeyewink:
Easy man, try to analyze the key words from what I said before you say that I insulted Dana. "look-like" "It doesn't Fit" "want to avoid". We're on the same side here. Anyway Thanks. I will re-play it again from the start. Also seems like I missed some random trigger events with Dana when I checked the IMG folder rand3. The Chris in a formal attire and Dana in a blue dress then later a Couch scene. How to trigger it man?

Valentina

Jul 31, 2017
Easy man, try to analyze the key words from what I said before you say that I insulted Dana. "look-like" "It doesn't Fit" "want to avoid". We're on the same side here. Anyway Thanks. I will re-play it again from the start. Also seems like I missed some random trigger events with Dana when I checked the IMG folder rand3. The Chris in a formal attire and Dana in a blue dress then later a Couch scene. How to trigger it man?
i totally agree with you i don'n like that scene, does not look like dana will do that even if she is just experiencing the epicurianism or whatever, lingerie in public with his brother and a little mask that really don't cover she.... mmhh i don't think so..

And the rand3 event happens after work dana is running out of office, you MUST keep trying that scene is one of the hottest and hilarious.

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
i totally agree with you i don'n like that scene, does not look like dana will do that even if she is just experiencing the epicurianism or whatever, lingerie in public with his brother and a little mask that really don't cover she.... mmhh i don't think so..

And the rand3 event happens after work dana is running out of office, you MUST keep trying that scene is one of the hottest and hilarious.
Yeah maybe if there is no slutty lingerie or no strip club. Just drive straight at their home even if there is swapping partners, I can take it. But since it's not a requirements to progress to the story I'd rather avoid it.

Thanks but what shall I do to trigger Dana running out of the office after work? I mean is there an event requirements for that to occur? How about affection and sexuality level? Mine is Dana A:180 S:100. 1st getaway finished. All the 1st and 2nd date event with all Characters is also finished and the weekend calling someone event also finished and weekend random event and other random events except that one

Valentina

Jul 31, 2017
Yeah maybe if there is no slutty lingerie or no strip club. Just drive straight at their home even if there is swapping partners, I can take it. But since it's not a requirements to progress to the story I'd rather avoid it.

Thanks but what shall I do to trigger Dana running out of the office after work? I mean is there an event requirements for that to occur? How about affection and sexuality level? Mine is Dana A:180 S:100. 1st getaway finished. All the 1st and 2nd date event with all Characters is also finished and the weekend calling someone event also finished and weekend random event and other random events except that one
i guess the only requisite is the first weekend with dana and after work don't invite anybody just click leave if don't trigger go back to office and leave again and repeat until happens

Reactions: Ero - Sennin
N

netkeliye

i guess the only requisite is the first weekend with dana and after work don't invite anybody just click leave if don't trigger go back to office and leave again and repeat until happens
Jeez, bro's I was kidding, I'm with you guys I don't like that dana look either(To a level that I did not even start that event)
Damn it's hard to tell joke on internet(I used bazinga post for that maybe I need to use something else to convey it is a joke)

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes