Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
no when i enter the cafeteria i always have to choose who i talk with and maria never came to me i go to her and pick a dialogue choice.kaybe it will happen as the days progress
it is a random event that some times you enter the cafeteria she will invite you out (before you choose whom to sit with) I haven't looked at the code to find out exact requirements but that's why you are missing it as the event hasn't triggered.

Reactions: markmaso

Morbido

Jul 24, 2017
wanna try the game for the first time cause i heard good things.how big is it to be 5.7 GB?
you can use th compressed version
1.7 gb and the patch (245MB) 2gb total

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
That's the bonus with games like this that have an actual story.

After a while it's less about the sex and more about the plot. Doesn't happen often, only seen it a few times but you know someone is doing something right when you care more about the characters than fapping.

Morbido

Jul 24, 2017
That's the bonus with games like this that have an actual story.

After a while it's less about the sex and more about the plot. Doesn't happen often, only seen it a few times but you know someone is doing something right when you care more about the characters than fapping.
not very experienced in this games, just 4 or 5 months since discovered them, played a few but just the both DOD's have done this to me.

N

netkeliye

not very experienced in this games, just 4 or 5 months since discovered them, played a few but just the both DOD's have done this to me.
well then you should definitely try intimate relation another gem from ptolemy DOE,RFJ,FM from , dating my daughter from f95 has good writing as well

Morbido

Jul 24, 2017
well then you should definitely try intimate relation another gem from ptolemy DOE,RFJ,FM from , dating my daughter from f95 has good writing as well
ill try, thanks, i download a lot of games but not really play much, i heard summertime was a good one i have downloaded the last 3 versions but still not played, i haven't play this dod since v.55 so i started replaying the game after download the v.58 3 days ago and i just finished the first date with dana and jess

Adam Silver

Jul 24, 2017
Since the 0.056 version i'm unable to play the newest ones... (0.057 & 0.058). When Dana comes to the office in the evening for the interview there's an error and says that it can't find the files of danainterview. Any help? I've download all the patches and it's still there... Thanks

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
Since the 0.056 version i'm unable to play the newest ones... (0.057 & 0.058). When Dana comes to the office in the evening for the interview there's an error and says that it can't find the files of danainterview. Any help? I've download all the patches and it's still there... Thanks
Try download this file extract it and put extracted danainterview folder in game\images\dana folder. I don't know if it's going to work, but it's worth to try.

Reactions: Krull
N

netkeliye

If you did not understand what spooky donut said refer this

This error has been popping every now and then
Here is a workaround or fix to stop game from crashing

Steps:
1.Use Unren.bat to unzip game files(Attached or you can download from forum)
2.Go to folder game\images\dana\mariadanadinnerdate
3.There will be 4 folders in there (danaconf, danainterview, danarand3, jimmy)
4.Cut paste/move these 4 folders to game\images\dana
5.This should fix issue.

No more crashes.Enjoy

Can some one(@Ptolemy ,@Bip ) put this on first post with tag like Error Fixes
as this going to happen to a bunch of people and they keep wandering in the forums for fix.

Reactions: SpookyDonut

Colombiana

Aug 31, 2017
Really surprised with how good this game is.

Dana makes me fucking diamonds, the writing/interactions with her are fucking top tier and her 3D Model is great as well.

I'm not usually into Brother-Sister shit but I can make an exception with this game.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes