Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hey being the game creator I suppose you can lend me a hand? After Mila comes and asks me to help her with finding her family I do not know what to do. Tried talking to Dana and there are only 2 options chat and go down a memory to which she always refuses to finish. Basically I am stuck at this moment.
Feeling stupid for asking this, but who is Mila please? I was pretty sure to have unlocked every scenes during the last update. :/

N

netkeliye

Feeling stupid for asking this, but who is Mila please? I was pretty sure to have unlocked every scenes during the last update. :/
Mila is the girls that maria set's you up with when you go to strip club when you go on date with maria and jon alone.

Reactions: Kakato
N

netkeliye

@netkeliye

It's "Dreming WITH Elsa" and " Redemption FOR Jessika". Get it right :p

I'm their "Kevin", you see. :)

Seriously though, they are the BEST. And I honestly don't get why they aren't more successful. They're the reason why I got into this in the first place. It was like a revelation. WOW adult games can be good. :)
As you say boss.
They are reason the I'm into these games too, a friend of mine suggested this to me, ever since I got hooked but was disappointed by most of other games until I hit this Jackpot,
Now I'm not leaving my boss.

Your Minion
Kevin

(P.S: It's official everyone boss acknowledge me Kevin once, suck it suckers)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Penfold Mole

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
@netkeliye

Seriously though, they are the BEST. And I honestly don't get why they aren't more successful. They're the reason why I got into this in the first place. It was like a revelation. WOW adult games can be good. :)
I see . That is why the title of the game is similar to their games and the dialog of the characters. I already played their games before playing this and that's what I noticed . They are great especially the woman, being a partner of developing an adult game is definitely an advantage but you are more impressive for making this alone

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
@netkeliye

I see . That is why the title of the game is similar to their games and the dialog of the characters. I already played their games before playing this and that's what I noticed . They are great especially the woman, being a partner of developing an adult game is definitely an advantage but you are more impressive for making this alone

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Redemption For Jessica and Pandora were the 2 first VN's I went through that got me looking for more.

Dreaming With Elsa is pretty good and Searching For Miranda. I'm glad they carry that universe on through different stories (except Pandora, that seems to be it's own thing).

The second part of Pandora took a turn for the strange but we'll see where that goes.

Need them to carry on though, now I want to see what happens with the guy they want to fight in the Miranda episode although it was a little sad what happened to the red head girl who's name I can't remember, I liked her in the Elsa story.

Reactions: SpookyDonut

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
@Ptolemy yeah mortze has created some great games pandora 1 is also one of them, it's a shame he does not have more support, oh well nothing surprises me anymore... if you look at your game and what a great story it has, someone would wonder how this man has no more support, and some people out there make thousands of dollars for some crappy story. I just don't understand man. It's really true what they say: This generation is guilty of making the wrong people rich and famous.

Reactions: GroPin
N

netkeliye

@Ptolemy yeah mortze has created some great games pandora 1 is also one of them, it's a shame he does not have more support, oh well nothing surprises me anymore... if you look at your game and what a great story it has, someone would wonder how this man has no more support, and some people out there make thousands of dollars for some crappy story. I just don't understand man. It's really true what they say: This generation is guilty of making the wrong people rich and famous.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You look around at what some people call "excellent" and it does baffle me.

I know we all have different tastes but when your average RPGM game with moronic woman getting blackmailed into sex because ... reasons ... and one of the comments I read is "this is excellent" I have to wonder just how long without sex someone has to go to have standards that low.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I played through the whole game twice and I like it very much. So keep up the good work

I did find one bug or rather inconsistency during my first play-through.

I was able to go to the swinger club with Maria & John bringing Dana along before the weekend getaway with Dana thus ending up having sex with Dana at Maria&John's place before they are officially dating and sexing. I read a whole lot of dialog which did not make sense to me at the time. Jessica had not even appeared in game since I only went for dinner twice with John&Maria and never a third time with Dana triggering her appearance.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
What do people think if this game got some animation to it?
I think you will cum just by watching without touching your dick, empty your balls then got a heart attack because of too much excitement and aftershock then you will die in pleasure. Cause of Death: Ptolemy

N

netkeliye

I think you will cum just by watching without touching your dick, empty your balls then got a heart attack because of too much excitement and aftershock then you will die in pleasure. Cause of Death: Ptolemy
If we ever get animations we'll be like

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
HA would enjoy

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
@netkeliye

Agreed, those were among the first I encountered and thought the same thing. They opened up a new world for me. Before that line of games, I thought all adult games were just bad flash games (click fast to fill a meter) or strip poker/blackjack types with bad videos where you strip someone. Actually Dreaming of Dana was one of the first I found when I went looking after the Dreaming With Elsa series.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Umm, I think that for a game as good as this one, animations should be as close to a perfection as those made by Yosino. Otherwise it would just be a great dissapointment. I'd say that a great still image is much better than a bad animation. And this game deserves perfect animations or none at all.

Reactions: GroPin and Bip

Morbido

Jul 24, 2017
@netkeliye

what are they about? where to find them? Are they almost as good as this?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
They're free and not large to download, so check them out yourself. netkeliye actually mentioned the address without making it a link, it's:
And those are not the only games where Tlaero has been the story writer. She has some older works which were better than others at the time of their creation, too. You can find them on Tlaero's and Mortze's Patreon page:

This is how they describe their work quite accurately:

We're Tlaero and Mortze, and we create erotic graphical adventure games. Ours tend to have more story than is typical in the "erotic games" genre and feature realistically shaped people who act ... well, like people. If you're looking for games full of bimbos with beachball-sized breasts who will have sex with you in an ally at the drop of a hat, ours are not the games you're interested in. If, on the other hand, you want human-looking characters with histories and personalities who you need to treat with dignity and respect ... in order to convince them to have graphic sex with you, then our games might be for you.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes