HTML Ren'Py Completed Dreaming With Elsa [Final] [Tora Productions]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Uh, what happened to the extra stories? The links to Dreaming With The Dead, Learning to Fly & Royal Guard seem to be not working.

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
I got White 130. no ides what white means.. or 130. Couldn't finish the game after she reads the book and confronts the bad person. What did I do wrong?

Feb 29, 2020
Avaron1974 You have done me proud my friend!
Because of your recommendation I now have at least 1 more game to add to the very few games I like on here.
It's so refreshing to find a game that makes me actually pay attention to the story because choices actually matter.
And I'm not just lurking around my house or in a school or something boning every thing with a hole every few scenes.

I am pleased good sir.
And Tlaero welcome to my small list of developers that I respect enough to risk a thread ban on other threads for.

Reactions: Power Lord

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Avaron1974 You have done me proud my friend!
Because of your recommendation I now have at least 1 more game to add to the very few games I like on here.
It's so refreshing to find a game that makes me actually pay attention to the story because choices actually matter.
And I'm not just lurking around my house or in a school or something boning every thing with a hole every few scenes.

I am pleased good sir.
And Tlaero welcome to my small list of developers that I respect enough to risk a thread ban on other threads for.
I love romance and all that lovey stuff so these were right up my alley without already being a fan.

The Elsaverse is still my fave series. Sure there are games with more variety and shinier pictures but this has several stories with fantastic characters and great over arching plot tying them all together.

I won't spoil anything until you've got through them all. Elsa's probably my fave character from this series but i've got a soft spot for Chloe.

That said, Redemption for Jessika has probably my fave scene. You'll know it when you meet them.

All that said, there are a few older ones that are quite good too. Keeley's games are decent and Christine is a great character. I say older, a more recent story with Christine in came out not too long ago.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Elsa doesn't try Anal until the first short story, Learning to Fly, which takes place after this game. You can get all of the short stories for free from a link posted here:

Tlaero

Le Mat

May 30, 2020
This thread was originally part of i've separated the threads.
Updated tags, Added Cover Art/Samples, Added Mirrors.

I'll make a thread for the Royal Guard game in a bit.
Good morning.

- -

As regards the three games above, I am being told that there is a problem and that I am not permitted to view said pages...

Have a nice day.

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
- -

As regards the three games above, I am being told that there is a problem and that I am not permitted to view said pages...
Its not just you, I get the same thing. Perhaps the pages have been set to hidden or restricted in some way were maybe the person (or people) who posted them or the admins can see them but no one else can.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Not sure what happened to the F95 threads, but I've publicly released all of the short stories in a single (free) bundle. You can get them here:

Tlaero

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Elsa can get used to a respectful person or a sexual one, but she likes consistency. Also note that when the picture has a yellow border, it means that there is at least one thing you can click on in the picture. The links you click below the picture are things you say and the links you click on the picture are things you do. Sometimes it's better to do something than to say something.

Final bit of advice, though I'm a heterosexual woman, in my games, you'll never lose points for checking out a woman's backside. (We all have our kinks...)

Tlaero

Reactions: EndlessNights

madaxe

Jul 7, 2020
After a couple of hopeless starts I’ve finally managed a score of 73. I’ve just read this post (from Tlaero above) and didn’t notice the yellow border … however I can confirm the consistency (although not always easy), the ass checking, which is not a problem for me and it gets you those all important points on hard difficulty. One hint for you early on in the game,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I got stuck here for awhile.
I’m a fan now and am slowly working my way through these developers games. Enjoy.

Last edited:

Rabbit99

Jul 23, 2020
I cannot access the AIF Sans Mystery walkthrough, or any other on that Blogger site. It says: "Sensitive Content Warning", I click on "I understand and wish to continue" but nothing happens... Well, it reloads to the same page again and again.

After I looked further and found 2 other supposed "guides", but one says "Web Page Blocked" and the other one from Australia mentions "This site can't be reached"...

Yes sorry, it's quite easy to play without a guide. You just have to always keep saving before you have an option, and check the result or go back if you didn't score. I hadn't played it yet, it was great and I easily got 75 out of 76! Thank you.

Sorry I'm editing again just to let anyone know that the walkthrough link posted by "Uncle VT, Chad" on page 3 actually works...

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes