HTML Ren'Py Completed Dreaming With Elsa [Final] [Tora Productions]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017

The other stuff they have done is there, all free.

Getting to know Christine is a pretty decent one.
Thanks. I was checking out Getting to Know Christine, and it seems really neat. Only issue I have is that it seems like I can't save. It's kinda strange because her other games, (Keeley) let me save. Am I missing something? I'd ask in that game's thread, but sadly it doesn't have one.

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
It is because Getting to Know Christine is an older game. I assume the Keeley game you are talking about is her newest Keeley game, which used a newer version of their engine. Back when Getting to Know Christine came out none of these games had save as an option. That was added later by the developers of the engine. I can't remember who makes the engine for these visual novels but it is over at sharks-lagoon somewhere.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
It is because Getting to Know Christine is an older game. I assume the Keeley game you are talking about is her newest Keeley game, which used a newer version of their engine. Back when Getting to Know Christine came out none of these games had save as an option. That was added later by the developers of the engine. I can't remember who makes the engine for these visual novels but it is over at sharks-lagoon somewhere.
Gah, so no saves. That's rough. Especially when one random click can screw you over.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016

The other stuff they have done is there, all free.

Getting to know Christine is a pretty decent one.
Anyone have a suggestion as to play what games - in what order?
........or does it matter?
Tora.png
Just about to start this series.
Thanks

Last edited:

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Their current main saga goes Elsa -> Jessika -> Miranda. It doesn't really matter what order you play them in at the moment since there's only cameo crossovers between games and the timelines are a bit non-linear, but that's the order they were released in. Pandora is a separate game series started by Mortze and can be played whenever.

Reactions: Twistty

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
I've tried this several times, on Easy, Medium and Hard, and can never get further than a second date. The dialogue choices are nothing like the way I would ever speak IRL. Some of the "good guy" dialogue is overly solicitous, passive and formal, but the "bad boy" route is just cheesy as fuck, a parody of what a 12-year-old thinks is manly talk. Regardless, I get shot down if I attempt either path. To make it worse, if you try to choose a middle route and converse normally, the character then gets accused of trying to be both extremes, and is rejected. Hard for me to figure out what the writer intended.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I've tried this several times, on Easy, Medium and Hard, and can never get further than a second date. The dialogue choices are nothing like the way I would ever speak IRL. Some of the "good guy" dialogue is overly solicitous, passive and formal, but the "bad boy" route is just cheesy as fuck, a parody of what a 12-year-old thinks is manly talk. Regardless, I get shot down if I attempt either path. To make it worse, if you try to choose a middle route and converse normally, the character then gets accused of trying to be both extremes, and is rejected. Hard for me to figure out what the writer intended.
Walkthrough:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
My First Post for my fave game.

Was the first 3d model type adult game I played after dating Arianne

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
To be able to have sex with Chloe is actually very difficult.

You need to alternate between sexual and romantic dialogue options.

I used the following walkthrough

www . pwpwpoker.com/solution_game/12-solutions-and-tips/112-walkthrough-of-dreaming-with-elsa/

Confusing (gray) walkthrough

(Sorry I'm new/lurker) so can not post links yet.

Reactions: CLDꝜ

JoeSmoeDoe

Sep 23, 2017
Jesus this game was good. Had a similar vein of realism like DmD that sucked me in.
Is there a sequel for Chloe and her boyfriend? or any planned sequel?

Henz

Apr 21, 2017
Jesus this game was good. Had a similar vein of realism like DmD that sucked me in.
Is there a sequel for Chloe and her boyfriend? or any planned sequel?
Yeah “saving Chloe” and there are a few other games by the same people just search for tora productions

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I can't remember who makes the engine for these visual novels but it is over at sharks-lagoon somewhere.
Engine is of Tlaers's own design... you can find it here:
Gah, so no saves. That's rough. Especially when one random click can screw you over.
Tlaero did mention that she plan to release an "aniversary edition" of Christine game using recent version of her own game engine so you might try looking for that...
Anyone have a suggestion as to play what games - in what order?
........or does it matter?
View attachment 44524
Just about to start this series.
Thanks
Elsa -> Jessica -> Miranda -> Chloe

You can play them in any order but this order avoids any "spoilers" since newer games assume you played previous ones (and there are actual warnings about that in-game). Dreaming with Elsa stories can be played at any point after Elsa.

hentaisentai

Feb 19, 2018
Hello guys.
I've come here from the Saving Chloe thread.
When playing this Dreaming With Elsa game, I see that there's the "Elsa? Chloe? It's so confusing..." in the Achievement menu - which I did not get.
I'd like to ask:
Is there any girl/girl or group scene as the genre tags implied?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Just replayed it yesterday again...such cool game. I would like them to make a new game with Elsa as the main female character again. Although she was very Sexy in the game, The Graphics is a on the old side.

Still amazing Graphics, but would like to see her again with new graphics rendered. She is my favourite character in the Elsa verse.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Hello guys.
I've come here from the Saving Chloe thread.
When playing this Dreaming With Elsa game, I see that there's the "Elsa? Chloe? It's so confusing..." in the Achievement menu - which I did not get.
I'd like to ask:
Is there any girl/girl or group scene as the genre tags implied?

Sorry about the late reply. No there is no group scene.
It's been a long time since I played the game but it's either
1) the achievement where you fall for Chloe and I think she kills you.(I was mistaken she killed someone else)
2) Or there is an achievement for Romantic path and one for Lust path. Then there is a very difficult Achievement for completing the game alternating between Lust and romance. (Confused)
*I replayed it yesterday... it's actually both these number 1 and 2

Not sure what achievement will give you the Elsa? Chloe? one. But I think it's one of these 2.
*So it was both of these

But there is definitely no threesome in this game unless my memory fails me.
Not 100% true, but no 3some between Chloe and Elsa

Reactions: Power Lord

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
If you get all of the achievements, there's a bonus scene...

Tlaero
Yes.. The bonus scenes :) I love those Bonus scenes. The Saving Chloe one was out of this world.

BTW. Nice to see you on here.

I'm a huge fan of the Elsa verse games. (And I loved Miranda, although Elsa remains my favourite).
Have started playing some your other games as well and enjoyed them as well (Just played the 2 Christene games and Pandora. Have not started on your latest one yet.)

In any case, welcome. I'm a bit star struck :)

Reactions: Power Lord
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes