3.90 star(s) 62 Votes

Dactess

Sep 9, 2021
Kind of felt like a dbag at the end there, damn my sensitive soul. Though it does take me back to my 2nd crush. Oh the heartache.

Hopefully "routes" aren't locked out early on before MC gets to know the girls. Kind of sucks having to decide on a LI early on with no knowledge about a characters true personality. Not that it actually matters

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
MEGA

v0.2.3

- All in-game dialogue has been revised to sound more natural.

- Transitions between images have been improved.

- Added the possessive suffix check.

- Improved UI transitions.

- Some of Danielle's animations now have a faster movement version.

- Added a small credits button to the home menu.
Any other link ?
Cant download mega link

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
Well according to Danielle that goddess is a total ho. She wont end up with Alex, and if he bangs her it doesn't make a difference(cause the girl is a ho). I only hope MC gets to smash his face in. For starters, like MC says, there was no breaking of the bro-code since they all just met that day. Alex claim is as childish as saying he called dibs first. And if he wanted to start a fight cause he felt hurt or whatever that is fine, but he just sucker-punchs the MC. If the MC doesn't retaliate in some way he is a bitch.
I thought the game is hinting at Alex being emotionally unstable and was potentially involved with the girl going missing 5 years ago. Maybe not being directly responsible, I'm guessing the writer will set him up as a red herring, but he seems clearly unhinged. He didn't want to go into the coffee shop and stayed outside. His inner monologue shows he visited the lake/camp a few years before and knows how to setup the tents. He leads the MC away and attacks him because some gutterslut didn't fuck him...He's also 2 years older than the others and if you do the maths (18+2-5), he's maybe 15 or so when the girl disappeared.

And yeah, the only thing that makes sense is the MC waking up and viciously beating Alex and taking his car. Unless the red head comes by and finds MC and takes him back to her family's caravan to care for him.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
not bad, but I really dislike the choose this or that format would be better if all scenes were available in a single playthrough.... I hate replays.... don't see a possibility of multiple li's or a harem if you will also disappointing... but the story itself isn't terrible. So just have to wait and see what happens... maybe someone can make a mod for multiple scenes? That would be great.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Is this the update that was supposed to come this weekend or is there another one coming soon? I was waiting to play v0.2 after that update was available.
That's the update. It was supposed to have some more content, but given time constraints Doki decided to move that to when Episode 2 Part 2 releases later this summer.

Source: their Discord

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Edit: Updated for v0.2.2

I've made a mod for this game

Features:
  • Added a "Unlock all" to scenes and images
  • Green colored hints added to dialogue
  • Made most transitions faster (Fade to black,opening menu,when it pans over image etc...)
  • Replaced animations with video files to reduce lag
Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
Has anybody else downloaded this? There were no green highlights during my playthrough.

Reactions: WastedTalent

Smexy

Dec 29, 2017
Edit: Updated for v0.2.2

I've made a mod for this game

Features:
  • Added a "Unlock all" to scenes and images
  • Green colored hints added to dialogue
  • Made most transitions faster (Fade to black,opening menu,when it pans over image etc...)
  • Replaced animations with video files to reduce lag
Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
update please

Reactions: Punto

Tester27

May 28, 2018
Holy crap, I need some more of Mei :love:. Game looks great, animations and models look great, not much more I can add to everything already mentioned.

I can't wait to see more. Hopefully Mei doesn't get the "princess" treatment though. I don't want to have to wait long to see her get a full scene after already having been blue-balled.

My only complaint (as some already mentioned) is not being able to disable the slow "cinematic" transition.

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes