3.90 star(s) 62 Votes

SidoRu

Aug 31, 2022
Just saw this game with the Update aswell. Mei is the best asian model on the site probably, shes extremely pretty/cute.

Seems like the game is starting to pop off aswell, Patreon number went from 150-160 before the Update to 376 right now. Hope that helps with possibly faster Updates.

Sep 2, 2020
Not sure about Mei, too clingy. That's always the case when we have a best friend that likes you scenario but the issue is the actual player (You) has no obligation to that nor any history interacting with the specific character over a few chapters, its just a cold open "Hey this is your hot best friend and she really likes you".

Hard pass on her character

Last edited:

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
Not sure about Mei, too clingy. That's always the issue when we have a best friend that likes you scenario but the issue is the actual player (You) has no obligation to that nor any history interacting with the specific character over a few chapters, its just a cold open "Hey this is your hot best friend and she really likes you".

The flashback and awkward english didn't quite do it for me either. Would've been better if there was more development and interaction with the character...I think the dev is going for a slasher/teen horror with dumb, sexy horny coeds. Unfortunately, the lack of likeable characters might be a consequence of that approach.

Reactions: PrivilegedCholo

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
Card #1 is in Daniella last scene.

Card #4 is in Mei last scene. Right after their actions, while sleeping in the tent. Beside the naked Jason.

The sequence of the cards is different from the actual game timeline
wait, scratch the last question about danielle last scene, I've got it

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Card #1 is in Daniella last scene.

Card #4 is in Mei last scene. Right after their actions, while sleeping in the tent. Beside the naked Jason.

The sequence of the cards is different from the actual game timeline
I can't seem to see card 4

Edit: Never mind I found it. It seems there was a better Mei route

Last edited:

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Just found out about this VN completely random but I'm so glad I did. Out of everything I've played so far this has the most polished UI and the best looking menu. Also the characters and the graphics are top notch.

The story is intriguing and these mysteries regarding the girl's disappearances makes me eager to see what is next. I can't wait for future episodes and hope the dev manages to finish the project because it's among the best in the genre. There are many positive things to be said about it but I'm sure many people did that before so no point to repeat them again.

Reactions: lunar517 and mma456

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
Not sure about Mei, too clingy. That's always the issue when we have a best friend that likes you scenario but the issue is the actual player (You) has no obligation to that nor any history interacting with the specific character over a few chapters, its just a cold open "Hey this is your hot best friend and she really likes you".

Mei is not exactly like the "bestfriend" or "childhood friend" from other games. She actually helped the MC when he was at his lowest. So not getting her with the MC carries a bit of feeling like an asshole. I mean, IRL for girlfriend material she would have them all beat by a mile. But yeah, this is an adult game, so far Mei is a bit to vanilla to be top choice in an adult game.
I do agree with some of your points. The player doesn't really owe her anything. The flashback was just a quick explanation with no player input. The MC might be under a bit of an obligation, the player is not

Sep 2, 2020
Mei is not exactly like the "bestfriend" or "childhood friend" from other games. She actually helped the MC when he was at his lowest. So not getting her with the MC carries a bit of feeling like an asshole. I mean, IRL for girlfriend material she would have them all beat by a mile. But yeah, this is an adult game, so far Mei is a bit to vanilla to be top choice in an adult game.
I do agree with some of your points. The player doesn't really owe her anything. The flashback was just a quick explanation with no player input. The MC might be under a bit of an obligation, the player is not
someone brought up that the flashbacks could flesh out the nature and the closeness of MC and Mei, at least giving the player some form of understanding "Oh yeah this person is really something to me because (insert shared hardships)

I brought it up because all the game showed was 1-2 clicks of Mei just talking to you while you brood on a bench haha

Reactions: Aelth

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Edit: Updated for v0.2.2

I've made a mod for this game

Features:
  • Added a "Unlock all" to scenes and images
  • Green colored hints added to dialogue
  • Made most transitions faster (Fade to black,opening menu,when it pans over image etc...)
  • Replaced animations with video files to reduce lag
Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
update to 0.2.3, please scrappy

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
This game is one of the few I still play, even if I feel its a bit rushed with some characters its a great VN. Has one of the best renders and animations for sure.

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1681885716407.png

Chapter II Preview #24 (Jacklyn)

Meet Jacklyn - the girl your character can't get off his mind, and maybe after the next update, he won't be the only one with such a problem...

Chapter 2, Part 1 focused more on Lea, Mei, and Danielle. While Part 2 will mostly feature Summer, Alice, and the new girl Jacklyn.

It might be difficult to say from just one image, but I hope you, guys, like Jacklyn's appearance.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.3 + Multimod by scrappy

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 409 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I'm told I can't get these posted on the OP anymore, so I'll just mention here that I updated my port.

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes