3.90 star(s) 64 Votes

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Just played this game for the first time. Mei is definitely the best waifu for me. I actually feel bad when I reject her to try out other path.
And I like that she straight up asks the MC to be her BF. Unlike many other games on this site where they usually start fucking around casual first and reserve that decision for very late game.

Last edited:

An_Able

Aug 11, 2021
I gotta say, if many of the theories on here are correct and the game does turn into a slasher I hope Alex gets taken out first, if only so I don't have to worry about my eyes rolling so hard they pop out of their sockets whenever he opens his mouth.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I gotta say, if many of the theories on here are correct and the game does turn into a slasher I hope Alex gets taken out first, if only so I don't have to worry about my eyes rolling so hard they pop out of their sockets whenever he opens his mouth.
I definitely get final girl vibes from Alice.

AllOwO

Apr 19, 2021
Well, there are heroes who are ready to recreate these models and-or find ready-made models? :3

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
I'm really surprised there's no lesbian tag given how much Lea has groped Summer just 15 minutes into the game.

Reactions: battali0n

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
I'm really surprised there's no lesbian tag given how much Lea has groped Summer just 15 minutes into the game.
because the lesbian tag is bullshit. Most of the things related on that tag has bisexual things with girls, and not really girl x girl only.
Thats why this AVN does not need the lesbian tag (And most of the games with the tag)

Last edited:

An_Able

Aug 11, 2021
because the lesbian tag is bullshit. Most of the things related on that tag has bisexual things with girls, and not really girl x girl only.
Thats why this AVN does not need the lesbian tag (And most of the games with the tag)
That's because lesbian doesn't mean girls only, it means girls interacting sexually. If there was an MMF threesome and the guys sucked each other's cocks I'd expect a gay tag.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
That's because lesbian doesn't mean girls only, it means girls interacting sexually. If there was an MMF threesome and the guys sucked each other's cocks I'd expect a gay tag.
and thats why that tag is useless.

An_Able

Aug 11, 2021
I just said it in my first comment
You said that when the lesbian tag is used it mostly applies to bisexual situations, but that doesn't make it useless. Lesbian doesn't mean "girl on girl only", it means "girl on girl". If you see the lesbian tag you can expect a girl performing a sex act on another girl independently of the situation. That's not useless, it's informative, so I assumed you had another point on why it'd be useless.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes